Dragoonclaws
12-15-2013, 10:37 PM
Hello,

not really new, but i have some questions

What is a dev?
Is there any dev in game?

ZeroBlu
12-16-2013, 03:20 PM
A dev is a developer and devs used to play SL but i haven't seen one on in well forever...

Madnex
12-21-2013, 08:13 PM
Ah, quite often confused. Dev usually stands for developer, yet in the game it has become the abbreviation of the ultra rare vanity named Devourer's Skull. Can be looted in the Scorn & UC Shipyard campaigns.

ZeroBlu
12-22-2013, 09:37 PM
Ah, quite often confused. Dev usually stands for developer, yet in the game it has become the abbreviation of the ultra rare vanity named Devourer's Skull. Can be looted in the Scorn & UC Shipyard campaigns.

Or that too...

Deliberations
02-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Hello,

not really new, but i have some questions

What is a dev?
Is there any dev in game?

Basically a dev is a Developer like ipakash explained. There are not many, but usually you won't see them in Star Legends. Myself never seen a Developer...but I don't think they play Star Legends like they use to. :)

Schnitzel
02-11-2014, 10:34 PM
i dunno what color the names of devs are in SL, but in PL, you can know if someone is a developer or moderator by looking at the color of their names
Devs have red names, Mods have green names

Don't ever trust someone who goes into the game and says that they work for STS, because only dev and mod names "stand out" (If you don't know what i mean, i mean, a "sea" of blue names, with a few red or green names in the mix)

hope that helps

Forty Nine
02-13-2014, 10:14 AM
i dunno what color the names of devs are in SL, but in PL, you can know if someone is a developer or moderator by looking at the color of their names
Devs have red names, Mods have green names

Don't ever trust someone who goes into the game and says that they work for STS, because only dev and mod names "stand out" (If you don't know what i mean, i mean, a "sea" of blue names, with a few red or green names in the mix)

hope that helps

Couldn't have put it better myself :tongue:

DocDoBig
02-13-2014, 06:21 PM
Heya, check this thread to learn a bit more about the Developers on forums: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?136239

DivineMyth
02-14-2014, 11:30 AM
whoa i never knew they had a post about devs