PDA

View Full Version : Droid costume... contest??

Arterra
11-18-2010, 03:10 PM
http://phandroid.com/2010/11/18/pocket-legends-exits-beta-win-an-exclusive-in-game-android-costume/

who wants a android costume?

are they for real??

O.o

ps is it only droid phone users? cant tell lol

Varking
11-18-2010, 04:33 PM
This sort of sucks. While it is really cool and will help get the word out about the game, its completely luck of the draw. Which means a real Android user like myself who they know is going to stick around, and considers this to be the ultimate reward for showing all my support of the game, will likely never have a chance to get it. Hopefully they put it on sale because that will be the only way I get one. Sigh... oh well. Good luck to everyone and hooefully somebody deserving wins it.

gl0c
11-18-2010, 04:39 PM
well I know everyone wants 'em, but i doubt I ever get one...oh well gratz on the lucky player, whoever he/she is

Derajdefyre
11-18-2010, 04:54 PM
The contest is on an android fan site. I'm sure most of the people who know about it are android phone fans. I find it interesting that a few hours before the contest went up I mentioned to justG in the chatbox that I hope they give one to Phandroid. I have my entry in. I hope they pick me!

Arterra
11-18-2010, 05:26 PM
pity there is no official thread. also, i can see costumes going to people that will go inactive soon lol.

we shall see

CanonicalKoi
11-18-2010, 05:49 PM
How about a Steve Jobs skin for us loyal Apple users. It could come equipped with an RDF +4. ;)

juhnken773
11-18-2010, 07:01 PM
I don't even have the antenna