PDA

View Full Version : Can a mod help me please?

Sceazikua
12-16-2013, 01:09 AM
Hi! I dont know how to write in formal way because Im not native so I will write it informal if you dont mind. I dont know where to put this, if this isnt the right place please move it :) I already use the "contact us" at the bottom of the page hours ago and havent got reply yet.
Recently I realized my gun is gone (which is Darkened Rifle of Brutality level 36 with 2 glacial gems) and its not in my inventory/stash, its been long time so no buy back either. I dont know if it is a bug some people experienced (that caused losing item) or I accidentally sold it. If I accidentally sold it, its my fault then but I want to sincerely ask to have it back :) You can check the history, I really had it and didnt sell it through auction or trade. If you can do me this favor I will be very appreciated :) (it costed me 90k to buy the gun:()
Thanks for your understanding :)

Orageunas
12-16-2013, 03:01 AM
Only support can answer to you. You need to just wait longer for reply. It can take some days.

Extreme
12-16-2013, 05:35 AM
Only support can answer to you. You need to just wait longer for reply. It can take some days.

Yep, tell support what happen email them at support(at)spacetimestudios.com

At=@