PDA

View Full Version : Game now force closes before starting since update

SlyTuk
11-18-2010, 03:13 PM
Hi,

Desire Froyo user, since updating today, I cannot get the game to run. Ive tried deleting, reinstalling, moving to phone and back to SD card etc.

It ran immediatley after updating but then forced closed a few times (maybe 2mins in to game). Now it will not run at all.

Would appreciate some guidance / help / suggestions.

Alex

urtyah
11-18-2010, 03:26 PM
same here. running custom rom of froyo on a htc desire. tried both sd/internal have also submited bug report so u get proper system information. slightly annoyed as i bought platinum 2 days ago :<

WOODWARD
11-18-2010, 03:34 PM
restart your phone

urtyah
11-18-2010, 05:37 PM
man didnt think it would be something as simple as that. feel stupid for having not tried it to begin with. this fixed the problem cheers for ur help

Futumsh
11-18-2010, 09:15 PM
This seems to be caused by updating the app while it is still in memory. You may want to force-close the app before getting updates if this happens on your device.

tjbv
11-19-2010, 06:18 AM
force closes...won't open! I've already restarted my phone! sad I even bought platinum yesterday and was looking forward to playing ;( help please!

Futumsh
11-19-2010, 08:57 AM
Try deleting and reinstalling, may have gotten corrupted.

krjls
11-19-2010, 02:19 PM
On Droid Incredible I get to the Enter World menu and then when I get to the next screen where it says tap to continue, I tap and the screen goes black and it brings me to my home screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, moving to SD card and rebooting my phone. Every time it is the same. Using standard Froyo 2.2