PDA

View Full Version : Twink level Tarlok Boss

Zyntia
12-16-2013, 09:06 AM
First off it is incredibly hard to find a portal with a lvl 10 character. Secondly, even if we do find one, after countless runs, the bosses, specially the Tarlok Dragon is so extremely and annoyingly OP that it is just impossible for twink level players to enjoy the event.

I understand that devs had to organize the event in such a way that higher level players (35--36) farming at higher level maps find portals a little easier than twinks to prevent them from farming at low level maps. However I do not understand why the bosses for twink players are almost as hard as those found by endgame players (even after the patch).

If you have made it extremely hard for a twink to even FIND a portal, at the least you can nerf the bosses for twinks to make them at par with a Mother or Bael, so that level 10s can atleast enjoy the event some what.

For my twink, I just bought access to Tarlok Dragon boss with platinum.
Firstly, it was so hard to find even a single lvl 10 player who wanted to buy access to party up for the Boss. Secondly, when I went in, the Dragon just took 80% of my hp with 1 shot. I can solo the dragon with my lvl 36, but it is impossible to do so on my lvl 10 even with insane amount of potions. Total fail and I dont even wish to buy plat access on my twink anymore.

Please balance the Tarlok bosses so that lvl 10s can also enjoy the event and its not a lvl 10-36 event only in name. Or it just becomes a farce, with it currently being an event for higher-level and endgamers only.

Spyce
12-16-2013, 09:13 AM
Some of my guild mates made level 15 characters and ran Ydra maps until they found a portal. They called 1-2 36s to help them. It was pretty successful, I must say.

Zyntia
12-16-2013, 09:21 AM
Some of my guild mates made level 15 characters and ran Ydra maps until they found a portal. They called 1-2 36s to help them. It was pretty successful, I must say.

I am talking about lvl 10. To get a lvl 10 twink tarlok item, lvl 10 characters need to farm for them.

And yes you are right, "1-2 lvl 36s" are NEEDED to help them, even if its a lvl 15 team....and why must it be so?
Why should the Tarlok Boss be so OP that lvl 10s are not able to help themselves if its a lvl 10 -36 event.
A lvl 36 can solo a Tarlok Dragon with fully maxed gear and potions.
A lvl 10 buying plat access to Tarlok dragon has to go back with a messed kdr and empty hands even if he/she is max geared and uses potions. It would be fair only if a lvl 10 Tarlok Boss is like Bael for a lvl 10, given the fact that it is already extremely hard to find portals.

Spyce
12-16-2013, 09:33 AM
I am talking about lvl 10. To get a lvl 10 twink tarlok item, lvl 10 characters need to farm for them.

And yes you are right, "1-2 lvl 36s" are NEEDED to help them, even if its a lvl 15 team....and why must it be so?
Why should the Tarlok Boss be so OP that lvl 10s are not able to help themselves if its a lvl 10 -36 event.
A lvl 36 can solo a Tarlok Dragon with fully maxed gear and potions.
A lvl 10 buying plat access to Tarlok dragon has to go back with a messed kdr and empty hands even if he/she is max geared and uses potions. It would be fair only if a lvl 10 Tarlok Boss is like Bael for a lvl 10, given the fact that it is already extremely hard to find portals.

Stay back until the 36s do enough damage so the boss is 1/10 in H.P. Then go attack the boss, then run away. BAM, you get loot. That's how I did it since I was only L.19.

Zyntia
12-18-2013, 12:50 AM
Yay that dragon is nerfed for lv 10-15! :D