PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy platinum 0.o (IOS)

Derezzzed
12-16-2013, 11:22 AM
Trying to buy some platnium but all I keep seeing is this, no options come up to buy anything 0.o

Is the IOS store down or something?

Hoardseeker
12-16-2013, 11:26 AM
If u experience this problem every time check the FAQ section in the desktop version I saw a FAQ can't buy plat probably u must check it

Samhayne
12-16-2013, 11:52 AM
Maybe your in-app purchases are disabled on that device? Although, I think that returns a pop up message rather than a blank listing. We're not seeing that problem on our iOS devices.

The thing to keep in mind is that the Platinum Package information is streamed in from Apple. If you have a poor internet connection, your game may not receive it.

Can you try playing on a different wifi or cellular connection and report if changing that fixes it? You might try force closing the app and restarting or power cycling your device as well.

Hadec
12-16-2013, 12:35 PM
samhayne also my note 2 cant buy too...always saying pirchase disabled or smth
i must be really lucky to check it

Samhayne
12-16-2013, 01:23 PM
Chiuchec, if your Android device is telling you that purchases are disabled, then check the settings on that device or contact Google Play about why they are disabled. It isn't us.

Derezzzed
12-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Maybe your in-app purchases are disabled on that device? Although, I think that returns a pop up message rather than a blank listing. We're not seeing that problem on our iOS devices.

The thing to keep in mind is that the Platinum Package information is streamed in from Apple. If you have a poor internet connection, your game may not receive it.

Can you try playing on a different wifi or cellular connection and report if changing that fixes it? You might try force closing the app and restarting or power cycling your device as well.

Never had in-app disabled, it fixed itself after about a half hour, weird though lol

smuggs
12-17-2013, 07:47 AM
Chiuchec, if your Android device is telling you that purchases are disabled, then check the settings on that device or contact Google Play about why they are disabled. It isn't us.

Not always true..my galaxy s3 will randomly show In-APP purchases disabled even after I check play and it shows they're enabled. I think play and ios just have glitches like this when communicating with the app and randomly it won't display any options or an in-app purchase disabled message.

Extreme
12-17-2013, 07:53 AM
Not always true..my galaxy s3 will randomly show In-APP purchases disabled even after I check play and it shows they're enabled. I think play and ios just have glitches like this when communicating with the app and randomly it won't display any options or an in-app purchase disabled message.

In-App purchase disable is most likely because you either didn't enter credit card or you logged out from the google play store.

smuggs
12-17-2013, 08:01 AM
Play store is set to stay logged in and do periodic updates and no need for a cc...goes right on the phone bill. More than likely a glitch with the play server.

Extreme
12-17-2013, 08:04 AM
Play store is set to stay logged in and do periodic updates and no need for a cc...goes right on the phone bill. More than likely a glitch with the play server.

Really? Last time when I had this problem, I checked Play store my email was logged out..

Khaphyn
12-17-2013, 10:00 AM
Turn on your BACKGROUND DATA

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

smuggs
12-17-2013, 07:39 PM
Really? Last time when I had this problem, I checked Play store my email was logged out..

Lmao yeah...could just be me or my phone...who knows. It doesn't really bother me because when it happens and I'm trying to buy more I just exit the game and wait for an hour and it usually corrects it.