PDA

View Full Version : Pvp self farming, AGAIN

Hinataa
12-16-2013, 11:35 AM
YAY another thread bout pvp self farming! ik ik, but what can we do, when we have self farming queen in al!

Well, i supose everyone knows who im talking about, a rogue who surprise us with her self farming more n more every time someone pass her on lb! Thinks shes untochable, even speaks how she payed some ppl to kill them in pvp!
Makes videos running with mods n then after that back to locking pvp arena n spending hrs in it so she could reach #1 ctf kills that she didnt deserve. The rogue who gets from 21k-51k in few days! Most amazing, she lvled up from her twink to 36, n still self farms, must give her some credits, but not on ctf kills. More like reward for hardcore cheating. N yet shes not embarassed to post videos n tutorials.

Wheres ur pride [ill delete her name, but we all know who she is], how far will this go? when will u stop cheating to get credits u didnt deserve?

p.s. she got 1.3k pvp kills from yesterday, because she fall down to #3 on lb ctf kills, and well i guess ppl who read this pvp n well i spend most of time in pvp n my friends do, u will never see her there, trust me.

Stg should start doing something about this, ppl who actually work for their kills do not deserve to be in anyway below cheaters.

Samdegreat
12-16-2013, 11:51 AM
100% agree ... Warrior leaderboards would change so much !

Desperoto
12-16-2013, 11:55 AM
Whats the point of not adding names? Ure telling #3 rogue atm and everyone knows that that's TO

Hinataa
12-16-2013, 11:57 AM
Whats the point of not adding names? Ure telling #1 rogue and everyone knows that that's TO

Atm she isnt #1 :) someone who made it right way passed her, the trigger for her to start again:)

Here i removed her name:)

kurd4ever
12-16-2013, 11:59 AM
Question is how far will your hating go?? I can get easily 3k kills in 1 day without any cheat why wouldnt true reach just couse you cant? All jelousy...

Desperoto
12-16-2013, 12:00 PM
Atm she isnt #1 :) someone who made it right way passed her, the trigger for her to start again:)

Here i removed her name:)
True, edited it.. But u also said: Shes making viedos with mods.
I totally agree with you, people who farm the kills against real people deserve it more then people fighting against naked dummie

Desperoto
12-16-2013, 12:01 PM
Question is how far will your hating go?? I can get easily 3k kills in 1 day without any cheat why wouldnt true reach just couse you cant? All jelousy...
On low lvl pvp yes, dont talk about 3k in a day when u don't even know endgame pvp

Prahasit Prahi
Well I'm a kid I do understand bt small doubt so u said selffarming means only one person enters PvP with 10toons to make kills and farm??
Am I right?

Hinataa

right LOL

My point is ppl who deserved it r getting pushed by ppl who didnt.

Hinataa
12-16-2013, 12:04 PM
Well I'm a kid I do understand bt small doubt so u said selffarming means only one person enters PvP with 10toons to make kills and farm??
Am I right?

i sereusly dont know how they do it, i heard some of them talking bout paying ppl to lock rooms for them. And yes when room is locked they keep killing their other toon till they get wanted amount of kills

Prahasit Prahi
12-16-2013, 12:07 PM
i sereusly dont know how they do it, i heard some of them talking bout paying ppl to lock rooms for them. And yes when room is locked they keep killing their other toon till they get wanted amount of kills

omg paying them uff this is ridiculous
Lamo

Emmacheese
12-16-2013, 12:07 PM

Your just voided because your input is useless and no attack was made on you so you need to control yourself there lil buddy ..... And you don't speak from experience of end game pvp

Moving on .........

So back up a little ....... If this is the case the person in question should feel like a cheater and the people that know about this also know it is not deserved .... Sts I hope you can look into this kind of thing and DO something about it, because I know guys that works there lil butts off to get this .... Bottom line is IT ISNT FAIR

Desperoto
12-16-2013, 12:08 PM
It's not hard to lock a room, not gonna tell how or a lot newbs will do it to

Hinataa
12-16-2013, 12:10 PM
It's not hard to lock a room, not gonna tell how or a lot newbs will do it to

ty for not saying it, we dont need more cases of this than we already have:)

Prahasit Prahi
12-16-2013, 12:11 PM

I heard twink rogue can get kills easily......don't know how far I'm true

Bt one of my friend without arcane a level 15 twink made 1.5k kills on his first day
So I believe twink rogue gets kills easily

Applejaqs
12-16-2013, 12:11 PM
It will never change until sts takes away their banners and/or spots on the lb. However, if they do that, all those kill farmers (let's be honest, most spend big money on plat) will become upset and stop feeding sts money. Pvp was legit for about half of season 2 and then it became all kill farming.

nightmaresmoke
12-16-2013, 12:13 PM
right LOL

My point is ppl who deserved it r getting pushed by ppl who didnt.

Super agree

Venom
12-16-2013, 12:13 PM
Reason people self farm = They get farmed when they enter a real game :)

Emmacheese
12-16-2013, 12:14 PM
Ohhhh Ven you always make me laugh out loud :cat:

Giuewek
12-16-2013, 12:15 PM

That is so true lol

Prahasit Prahi
12-16-2013, 12:17 PM

haha LAUGH OUT LOUD
well said

Hinataa
12-16-2013, 12:17 PM

!!!!

GodzSoldier
12-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Well, As far as we know: Kill farming is not against the rules, so I do not see the point in the creation of this thread. Requesting lock; see post " Regarding Kill farming " in the PvP section of the forums! Anyone will just go look up who has 51k kills in leaderboard so do not humilate and one of commanderkeens best sayings:

"Screen shots, or it never happened"

Hinataa
12-16-2013, 12:20 PM
Well, As far as we know: Kill farming is not against the rules, so I do not see the point in the creation of this thread. Requesting lock; see post " Regarding Kill farming " in the PvP section of the forums! Anyone will just go look up who has 51k kills in leaderboard so do not humilate and one of commanderkeens best sayings:

point is we want smth to change.

Applejaqs
12-16-2013, 12:20 PM

You can screenshot their kd and know it happened. There's no valid argument against it. While this will be locked, it doesn't change the fact that fair players have absolutely no chance.

GodzSoldier
12-16-2013, 12:23 PM
point is we want smth to change.

I TOTALLY agree, Its just ATM it is not against the rules so nothing shall be done to the specicfic person

You can screenshot their kd and know it happened. There's no valid argument against it. While this will be locked, it doesn't change the fact that fair players have absolutely no chance.

They could be extremely talented

Jimtoad
12-16-2013, 12:23 PM
yeah to be honest a few character in top leaderboard either ctf or team deatchmatch kill is lvl ten twink, i see them hire some player to become dummy ,the price is cheap though is 80.000 = 100 kills , most of them are same guild, lol they hire a player to nude and farm them like a god

Int
12-16-2013, 12:25 PM
Its kinda pathetic people care about how much kills they have or what kd they get, and they would go through all cheap kill farming just to make their K/D look nice, it just takes the fun out of pvp and makes you look like a noob with those farmed kills

Hinataa
12-16-2013, 12:26 PM
I TOTALLY agree, Its just ATM it is not against the rules so nothing shall be done to the specicfic person

look at lb, look at top names, Hawk for example, the guy who passed those pvp self farmers n got to #1, n since hes close friend, ik how much he works on it, spending hrs a day in pvp, n then someone comes n pushes down all his hard work within few hrs.

yes its not against the rules ATM, but we all hope soon it will be, n smth to be done with those who do it. There has been cases where they banned ppl like that.

Applejaqs
12-16-2013, 12:27 PM

Anyone who plays endgame knows that there's no one talented enough to pull off a 50k~ 500~ kd.

Samdegreat
12-16-2013, 12:27 PM
I have many screenshots of people who farmed kills... Some people u wouldn't even believe XD
PM me HINATA u know who I am!

Also who owns these toons - 3 warriors who stand in pvp for ever lol

(Dezmondiles,peocabit,loveus)

Hinataa
12-16-2013, 12:29 PM
I have many screenshots of people who farmed kills... Some people u wouldn't even believe XD
PM me HINATA u know who I am!

Also who owns these toons - 3 warriors who stand in pvp for ever lol

we all know who farms, gosh when u spend all time in pvp its easy to figure out whos playing n whos farming

GodzSoldier
12-16-2013, 12:31 PM
I agree something should change and I remember a while ago someone owned the flag leaderboard in a day or two which turned out to be a hack.

Id love to see some pics sam pm.

xlovableaze
12-16-2013, 12:35 PM

why dont u go lvl 36 and we do 1v1? then.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

xlovableaze
12-16-2013, 12:37 PM
lol. she doesnt deserve it. but hawk or demon is.

xlovableaze
12-16-2013, 12:39 PM

lmao yes. buahaha. sts should put spectate in pvp. so if theres having a contest 5v5 or somthing. someone can watch

Desperoto
12-16-2013, 12:42 PM
why dont u go lvl 36 and we do 1v1? then.

Yes lol, he's talking like a badass.. But farming new mages that use green gear and barneys isn't very skill..

xlovableaze
12-16-2013, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=Desperoto;1381663]Yes lol, he's talking like a badass.. But farming new mages that use green gear and barneys isn't very

lmao. epic or rare suit farming lol. try to endgame to test ur skills dude :)

nukedwolf
12-16-2013, 12:43 PM
Some of my twinks have 500/1 kds, ive never farmed dummies as there called in the pvp world. I make it a personal goal to seek out dummy hunters and ruin there kd. If people would do this instead of coming here and crying about it people wouldnt do this. Just make sure you make it a point to tell them why your hunting them so its not harrasment.

HeartlessR
12-16-2013, 12:45 PM
lol im waiting for TO to come into the thread and post a quote from someone nobodys ever heard of to explain why he/she self farms.

I do it because i care about my stats too much. - Every booster in the call of duty franchise

amidoin itrite?

Cero
12-16-2013, 12:48 PM
At the end of Season #1 of the Leaderboards, vanity banner prizes were only granted to the #1 leaderboard position holder. Our plan is to increase the rewards to be all of the leaderboard (or even more - the team is still looking at options) to thereby reduce competition and the desire to kill farm. Our hope is that people just play and have fun and if they play avidly, they'll probably make it on the expanded leaderboard.

While we reserve the right to ban for any reason, we are not currently closing accounts for kill farming.

Zzzz

so what if she's doing Self-farming, does the others realy need to be on #1? NO.
I've known demon and hawk but even if theyre not #1 i think of them as beast and beyond #1 holder.

Hinataa
12-16-2013, 12:57 PM
Zzzz

so what if she's doing Self-farming, does the others realy need to be on #1? NO.
I've known demon and hawk but even if theyre not #1 i think of them as beast and beyond #1 holder.

because those person who hold that spot, push someone who should be #25 to #26 maybe?

its not all about #1

GodzSoldier
12-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Things just got interesting.

I see no problem twinking then capping. But its really their own choice if they want top leader over reputation

xlovableaze
12-16-2013, 01:07 PM
because those person who hold that spot, push someone who should be #25 to #26 maybe?

its not all about #1

as venom said . self farming are those who got farmed in real.. maybe if she didnt boost kills. probably shes wont became top. a noob geared rogue can kill a full geared rogue lol. thats what u get if u dont have knowledge in pvp. js self farm all day. :)

DagnyTaggart
12-16-2013, 01:08 PM
Another example of why many of us no longer care about Leaderboards anymore.

Hinataa
12-16-2013, 01:13 PM
Another example of why many of us no longer care about Leaderboards anymore.

its sad really.... its blocking spots :p

Sorcerie
12-16-2013, 01:24 PM
This is just one more reason why i have no interest in the pvp environment.

I entertained the thought briefly before seeking guild counsel and just about everyone agreed not to join unless I'm geared to the teeth in mythic and arcanes. Now there's an issue of people farming kills? LOL, unreal. Sts has gotta figure out a way to stop these shenanigans, the unfairness of pvp is a real turn off.

Hinataa
12-16-2013, 01:28 PM
exactly, many ppl lost interest in pvp because things like this, i know a lot of ppl who aim for that lb, n lets be honest lb means a lot to many ppl, n with those selffarmers... its just sad.

ipredator
12-16-2013, 01:33 PM
that is so .. " true " ;)

Hinataa
12-16-2013, 01:34 PM

ahhahahhahahhahahhahhaha

vogel
12-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Imo they should make brackets, pink against pink, epic against epic, mythic against mythic. Or make it stat related, for now pvp is no fun at all.

Soundlesskill
12-16-2013, 02:10 PM
PvE kill farming is just as bad..

drgrimmy
12-16-2013, 02:17 PM

its not all about #1

I feel the same way about people who borrowed 100m to get AP's, people who farm PVE kills, and people who farm flags in our current broken ctf system. The leaderboards have been broken for a long time and PVP kills is only one side of the problem. If you are going to point fingers at one particular person who farmed pvp kills to get on the leaderboard, please also point fingers at people who did the same or used these other techniques to get on the leaderboards, as they too are blocking spots even if they are not number 1. We all know that the leaderboards are full of this. I myself have already come to terms with falling off the leaderboards for whatever lame reason. I think that the most important point is that we all know who the good pvp and pve players are and who truly has the midas touch because they are awesome merchs. Also, the person you are pointing fingers at is a nice person and is a talented player in her own right. I understand why you might be upset, but I do not think that this is the proper forum to make accusations about a particular individual. I would not be surprised if this thread gets deleted sometime soon..

Cero
12-16-2013, 02:36 PM

its not all about #1

I feel the same way about people who borrowed 100m to get AP's, people who farm PVE kills, and people who farm flags in our current broken ctf system. The leaderboards have been broken for a long time and PVP kills is only one side of the problem. If you are going to point fingers at one particular person who farmed pvp kills to get on the leaderboard, please also point fingers at people who did the same or used these other techniques to get on the leaderboards, as they too are blocking spots even if they are not number 1. We all know that the leaderboards are full of this. I myself have already come to terms with falling off the leaderboards for whatever lame reason. I think that the most important point is that we all know who the good pvp and pve players are and who truly has the midas touch because they are awesome merchs. Also, the person you are pointing fingers at is a nice person and is a talented player in her own right. I understand why you might be upset, but I do not think that this is the proper forum to make accusations about a particular individual. I would not be surprised if this thread gets deleted sometime soon..

Agreed.
Bashing on a pvp farmer is just lame,Knowing that LB has many flaws that people can go on it easily.

Look at hauntlet or other cathegories. Its LB system that needs to be change.

csyui
12-16-2013, 02:37 PM
#1 or not, I don't care. Do you?

Cero
12-16-2013, 02:38 PM
#1 or not, I don't care. Do you?

Topic starter does. Lol

Prvnks
12-16-2013, 03:01 PM
If STS wants this to b Legal...
IMO i think they better make a separate section in LB...
Ex : CTF Kills (Farming Leaders)

Pirate Captain
12-16-2013, 03:05 PM
If STS wants this to b Legal...
IMO i think they better make a separate section in LB...
Ex : CTF Kills (Farming Leaders)

I don't think they should encourage it XD not something to be proud of

SayCreed
12-16-2013, 03:11 PM

You made it so obvious.LoL

Samdegreat
12-16-2013, 03:39 PM
(Forgot to reply with quotes of vogel)

Lol then people with mythic would just buy the best legendary gear to kill noobs :)
Or epic gear...

falmear
12-16-2013, 04:07 PM
I wish STS would do something about this. Its particularly annoying in TDM since it interferes with starting a match. I posted about this before and they deleted my post.

Valkiryas
12-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Is easy for me get around 1 - 1.5k Kills on a day ( At Endgame ), anyways is so exahusting, that rogue probably don't sleep or too many players play at that account.

Just an idea.

xlovableaze
12-16-2013, 05:06 PM
this is so dumb. ok if u are in situation . u are top 2 or 3. then u became top 1 then right away u will just see ur all hardworked kill in pvp got beated by a self farming? ull get upset right? i remember the time when im fighing against her without full geared i can kill her easily. it was fun. coz top pvp kills can kill easily. dang. doesnt deserve. she gets farmed when doin real game. i barely see her in pvp. i can see her in guild war but alone never. coz even she is full geared she still no knowlegedge in pvp so its nothing . :)

UnderAgeKids
12-16-2013, 06:15 PM

He just another noob that 'buy' everything with money/gold. No respect for the 'buying' LB banner.

Crowsfoot
12-16-2013, 06:17 PM
The system of farming gusty teed kills via paid players or alternate accounts is called using "feeds." Its a common, and banable offense in many MMOs (including League of Legends).

I once caught a player in a tdm room with 4 naked players on the other team. The player ran straight to where they respawned as if she/he knew where they were. I reported her/him and was later notified that "feeds" as I had called them were not against the rules.

This is a joke. The LB is dominated by PvP APs atm, but anyone with a multiple devices and emails can make it on in a matter of hours. By this means of Cheating (its 100% cheating) players can get they warmonger AP within a week.

I believe their needs to be a serious crack down on the use of feeds.

Ebezaanec
12-16-2013, 06:33 PM
Meh.. Kill-farmers

I would rather work my way to the top at my own pace.. Some people just get way too competitive when it comes to colorful pixels on a banner.

Laziness is way too common even in a game.

It's funny how everything works out.

We, as people, play video games as a way an outlet from the real world. Our goals and desires in real life are very long-term and sometimes very difficult. But on the other hand, a game offers a short-term goal for us to occupy ourselves in the meantime. In a game, we can achieve and it gives us some gratification, instead of the long wait towards our true "quests."

The fact that people must kill-farm only implies that their patience in real life is severely lacking. Either way, kill-farming is highly overrated and pathetic.

gatzoo5505
12-16-2013, 06:40 PM
I highly doubt anything will be done about this by sts. Fod them to sort thru that kind of mess to see who done it legitimately n who cheated.

From coming with ideas on how to suck morre plats from us n working on progression I'll be amazed if somerhing is done.

Kakashis
12-16-2013, 06:53 PM
Pvp self farming is lame. Played a few other games and there's really nothing u can do about it! No one who's legit can beat them without being guilty of doing it too.

Joncheese
12-16-2013, 07:58 PM
I see a lot of twink pvp players commenting here. If u don't end game pvp then u won't know how difficult it is to get a high number of kills. I say it's difficult, if you're good then it is more than possible (I watched hawk get 1k kills the other day easily) but it is still ALOT of work. And it certainly does not happen over a couple of days.

This kind of thing destroys pvp. I jumped in Tdm last week and EVERY time there were farmers.... How's anyone supposed to get a good game?

It can't be regulated tho, and there's no way of stopping it so we are all just gonna have to get on with things. One thing for sure though is that those that get caught get flamed, and that is an easy way to destroy a reputation. I wouldn't want to be at the top of the leader board and know that everyone who looks at it is thinking 'that person farmed kills to get there.' I'd rather them say look at him at the bottom..... Cos at least I would have earned it.

Sorry but this truely sucks

falmear
12-16-2013, 08:12 PM
I believe its fairly simple to enforce.

1) If you're from the same IP and you're killing other toons from the same IP and you have some insane kill/death ratio in the match. You get banned.
2) If you are 1v5 or 1v4 and you have some insane kill/death ratio for the match you get banned.
3) If you are 5v5 or whatever and no one else on your team gets any kills and you have some insane kill/death ratio for the match you get banned.

It requires some simple investigation and we will see that some obvious signs that the person is kill farming. But STS turns a blind eye to this because they don't want to spend the time looking into these issues. The goal shouldn't be about eliminating kill farming but slowing them down. From the software side I am not sure what can be done without affecting legitimate players. But you can investigate these and issue warnings or temporary bans. If this happened then people would get the message its not cool and they need to play the game as intended. If you turn a blind eye then this emboldens people and they become brazen in their flaunting of the rules. Because they know there is no repercussions. Also if they don't want to ban anyone then they can simply make their account not accrue any PvP kills for some duration as punishment. They can still play the game but can't continue to cheat for some period of time. There are many solutions and I am sure if we all got together we could come up with better ones. But there has to be a desire to do something. And we know there is not.

Alhuntrazeck
12-16-2013, 08:17 PM
The system of farming gusty teed kills via paid players or alternate accounts is called using "feeds." Its a common, and banable offense in many MMOs (including League of Legends).

I once caught a player in a tdm room with 4 naked players on the other team. The player ran straight to where they respawned as if she/he knew where they were. I reported her/him and was later notified that "feeds" as I had called them were not against the rules.

This is a joke. The LB is dominated by PvP APs atm, but anyone with a multiple devices and emails can make it on in a matter of hours. By this means of Cheating (its 100% cheating) players can get they warmonger AP within a week.

I believe their needs to be a serious crack down on the use of feeds.
Underlined part doesn't have to be true. Someone on Google Chrome can open multiple tabs and use fake Spacetime Studios email to create new alts (I've done it hundreds of times) and leave them online at the same time.

Still think Kill Farming should be stopped...

xXz21
12-16-2013, 08:35 PM
So is TruOrigins? or someone of this #1,2,3 on leaderboards?? LOL..

thats so noob just they like to say oh i im #1 in pvp kills..

whatever Kids kids everywhere..

xlovableaze
12-16-2013, 08:47 PM

1) If you're from the same IP and you're killing other toons from the same IP and you have some insane kill/death ratio in the match. You get banned.
2) If you are 1v5 or 1v4 and you have some insane kill/death ratio for the match you get banned.
3) If you are 5v5 or whatever and no one else on your team gets any kills and you have some insane kill/death ratio for the match you get banned.

It requires some simple investigation and we will see that some obvious signs that the person is kill farming. But STS turns a blind eye to this because they don't want to spend the time looking into these issues. The goal shouldn't be about eliminating kill farming but slowing them down. From the software side I am not sure what can be done without affecting legitimate players. But you can investigate these and issue warnings or temporary bans. If this happened then people would get the message its not cool and they need to play the game as intended. If you turn a blind eye then this emboldens people and they become brazen in their flaunting of the rules. Because they know there is no repercussions. Also if they don't want to ban anyone then they can simply make their account not accrue any PvP kills for some duration as punishment. They can still play the game but can't continue to cheat for some period of time. There are many solutions and I am sure if we all got together we could come up with better ones. But there has to be a desire to do something. And we know there is not.

hell yes agreed. sts never open their eyes about these. they js want money . what about if money user got upset becoz of self farming u will lose a lot of money. she will never deserve. and btw i have screenies the time i ask her if she will boost lol. its funny answer.
anyways. my point here is. what about the good skilled ppl that wants to be top? and js beated by twink / self farming .

Crowsfoot
12-16-2013, 09:50 PM

Or you red flag any player that makes (x) kills within (y) amount of time and check to make sure that less than (z)% of (x) kills were from account (n).

Further more, you can check an over time graph. Make sure that less than (m)% of your total kills were from account (n) once (a) amount of kills are achieved.

-Any feed account that is identified gets banned.

-Any account found being the sole beneficiary from (w) identified feed accounts gets banned as well.

---

This system requires many variables (which I see necessary for accuracy); however, we need some system checking in on players. Cheating causes pro players (usually plat players) to lose hope and quit the game. This will lead to lowered plat purchases, and (more importantly to me) friends leaving the game.

Keanatec
12-16-2013, 10:05 PM
When the robot revolution comes,the farmed alts will start farming their mains :) .

Limsi
12-16-2013, 10:18 PM
I've been all over this ever since and I'm sure most of you know me as someone who is against kill farming. I was pretty competitive in ctf during the past seasons achieving 1.2k kills on one occasion and averaging 400-600 per day. I could say that the road up there (top rank) is pretty steep most especially when you engage in fair play.

In the long run I learned how to accept that there will be nothing done about it since the banners were introduced to the top 25 per category in response to kill farming. In this way, kill farming would be minimized as the road to the top rank would only merit the same banner with the exception of the name being posted in the forums. I feel you all but trust me you will all learn to accept and play ctf for "fun" without minding these practitioners of kill farming.

Now if only the thread starter could have made it a little obvious and instead pointed at a whole group of kill farmers then I wouldn't see any negative comments against the post. Just my 2 cents :p

keikali
12-16-2013, 10:55 PM
Hai guise, whats going on in this thread?

Delphina
12-16-2013, 10:59 PM
Now if only the thread starter could have made it a little obvious and instead pointed at a whole group of kill farmers then I wouldn't see any negative comments against the post. Just my 2 cents :p

Thread close for the above reason.