PDA

View Full Version : Minimum range on M10 and Mortars not happening

Mike Kripkey
12-16-2013, 12:43 PM
M10 Towers say they have a 5-12 tile range and Mortars say they have a 5-14 tile range which means they shouldn't be able to hit anything within 5 tiles of them. But I have not seen this happen since I have started to play the game. This also means the red line of minimum distance when the unit is selected is incorrect.

L0ve
12-25-2013, 09:55 AM
Mortars have a hard cutoff on the red line. M10 towers don't, because the description text says ".. damaging nearby enemies ..".

Dragonknight
12-30-2013, 02:39 AM
Mortars have a hard cutoff on the red line. M10 towers don't, because the description text says ".. damaging nearby enemies ..".

Still they shld remove the minimum range on the m10s. Jus to avoid even more confusion

Theillist1
01-07-2014, 03:34 PM
M10 Towers say they have a 5-12 tile range and Mortars say they have a 5-14 tile range which means they shouldn't be able to hit anything within 5 tiles of them. But I have not seen this happen since I have started to play the game. This also means the red line of minimum distance when the unit is selected is incorrect.

Ive had mortar installations in pvp keep firing at my commandos inside minimum range... but now my commandos are too fast so I cant test anymore.

.+*^*+. Theillist1 .+*^*+.

Bilbo0a
01-08-2014, 02:29 AM
I think the confusing part with mortars is that when you have most of your troops close by, but not all, the last one advancing still triggers a strike.