PDA

View Full Version : Banned after installing??

Shmp
11-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Downloaden a version 1.5 (I guess) @ XDA developers because the market wasn't installing the game.

So.. Game installed.. worked.. made an account... but needed to update this version.

Market failed again. Found an updated version on your site.. downloaded installed..

Finally could I play? Nope.. Authentication Failure This Device has been banned for violating our terms of service Ban time remaining: 7 days

What did I do Wrong??? Unban please?

greetz Shmp
(account = activated)
(Phone: Samsung Galaxy S)

pokwangx
11-18-2010, 05:57 PM
I am banned as well like other people here. I opened pocket legends, said version is out of date and i should update. So i went to market and updated. Opened legends again, yes i can play now. BUT i suffered lag like 20k ping or more because i was downloading and wifi slows down, then got fed up and closed the game. After a few hours i tried to play again and boom! it says: Authentication Failure: This Device has been banned for violating our terms of service Ban time remaining: 7 days and i was like WTH? so yeah, thats about it. If any admin/dev whoever can help us here, would be appreciated. Is lag a violation of service?

Account activated and I use Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Email: PM for my email.
IGN: Pokwangx
Job: Enchantress
Connected via wifi.
ISP is virgin media UK

pcm2a
11-18-2010, 06:08 PM
You're not alone, looks like there are several of us that have been banned for no reason. Hopefully these posts will get the devs attention. I also emailed the support@spacetimestudios.com address.

Shakke
11-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Me too... I have got a HD2 with Pocket Legends, first i install the game with the market, the second with Titanium Backup because i have reset my phone and to finish, when i was unable to do the update with market, i have re-downloading the game and installing it. That is for i was do. When i came to the lv15, i have buy two 30 platinium to 4.99$ to be able to xp with news towers. And when i want to play this night i can read: Authentication Failure This Device has been banned for violating our terms of service Ban time remaining: 7 days...
Why?
Is it a piracy of my account? Because i haven't got receive a mail who tell about this ban...
Please i want known what i have doing or if i haven't do something... I am worried that my account was piracy...
If someone can send me a mail to confirm and explain that i have do... Thanks you.

Thanks for your reply, and for my bad english, i am french...

Character in game: Shakke, Enchantress, lv20 or 21.
Account email: chaker.guillaume@gmail.com

Gaabob
11-18-2010, 06:31 PM
It looks like there is a major glitch with their automatic ban system (must be new and connected to the report button) for droidoids. My guess is that they will fix it ASAP

Inching
11-18-2010, 07:07 PM
I think there is a glitch in the Android version of PL.... it cant recognize custom roms so once installed device gets banned... Im sure STS will come up with a fix soon

Conradin
11-18-2010, 07:19 PM
Glitch, there fixin it 2nighy guys, it was on facebook

adamaant
11-18-2010, 07:20 PM
Also banned. Sent small to support. Use galaxy tab.

Shakke
11-18-2010, 07:51 PM
Problem solved, we can play! Our devs have released a great update to the Android client!

Go to download there and fight!

Devs thank you to you for the speed that you showed to us poor little addict that we are!

Cordialy,

Shake