PDA

View Full Version : Buy Tarlok entry get FREE entry to goblin?

Sokpuppet
12-16-2013, 03:35 PM
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or it was intended but it's driving me crazy. If you buy your way into Tarlok and fight him solo there is no problem at all. Just go right back to Frozen Hope, buy entry, and do it all over again. But, if you want to farm Tarlok with plat entries over and over you aren't able to. Here's what happens:

A friend buys his/her entry to Tarlok and is sent to Tarlok's Lair to wait for you. Now, from your friends list, you click the Buy button and pay your 5 plat to join him. You're instantly teleported to the lair with your friend to fight Tarlok. You'll both have a "buff" on your character that looks like some kinda of shimmer from a snowflake and is surrounded by purple/pink. (I cant really tell which color it is) What this buff means is that you've purchased instant access to the lair to fight a boss. After killing the boss, the person who originally bought the access has the buff removed. Yours remains. So you return to Frozen Hope and approach Limae the Magician and she tells you that you already have access, and to approach the portal. So you approach the portal and you have free access, but only to the goblin. Why? This is preventing people from farming Tarlok with a group of friends. And as a tank, having to go solo the goblin just so I can get back to Tarlok is extremely annoying. He takes much longer to kill than even Tarlok himself and isn't worth the time. Is this a glitch? Because this is probably going to prevent me from spending hundreds of plat farming Tarlok to try get Breezaga eggs. Has anyone found a way around this?

Lojack
12-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Go to Menu/Avatar/Elixirs and click the remove button

I bugged it as well. Thanks for the feedback.

Sokpuppet
12-16-2013, 03:59 PM
Oooo. I found the way to get rid of it, lol... If you dont want to fight the goblin, go to avatar, then elixers, then you can remove it from that page

Sokpuppet
12-16-2013, 04:00 PM
DOH! thx lojack, you posted while I was typing... lol... At least i ALMOST looked smart... =/

Skeokateva
12-17-2013, 09:42 AM
This is a join bug issue, and needs to be looked @ because ppl are spending $ on these maps and have to spend plat on goblin to join then kill goblin and rejoin and pay for the 5 plat map. Lost lots of plat attempting tarlok plat maps w/ party.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Sokpuppet
12-17-2013, 10:24 AM
This is a join bug issue, and needs to be looked @ because ppl are spending $ on these maps and have to spend plat on goblin to join then kill goblin and rejoin and pay for the 5 plat map. Lost lots of plat attempting tarlok plat maps w/ party.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

An easy solution was given. You don't have to fight the goblin.

Haligali
12-17-2013, 02:04 PM
It happened to me as well, when i tried to join a lvl10 with my lvl21.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 4-el