PDA

View Full Version : Says I'm banned, have no idea why. How to get help?

pcm2a
11-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Just started playing about a week ago and this is the best game ever. I even purchased $30 worth of platinum yesterday to unlock everything.

Today I go to log in (4:51pm cst) and it says I am banned for 7 days for violating the terms of service! I have no idea why this could be.

My last login was on my lunch break and I ran through one dungeon and logged out. Things seemed fine then. I've emailed the support email, I hope they are prompt...

Has anyone else gotten anything like this?

addiekai
11-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Anybody got this on their iDevice? Or is this only on Droids?

hurrpancakes
11-18-2010, 06:20 PM
Just started playing about a week ago and this is the best game ever. I even purchased $30 worth of platinum yesterday to unlock everything.

Today I go to log in (4:51pm cst) and it says I am banned for 7 days for violating the terms of service! I have no idea why this could be.

My last login was on my lunch break and I ran through one dungeon and logged out. Things seemed fine then. I've emailed the support email, I hope they are prompt...

Has anyone else gotten anything like this?The EXACT same thing happened to me.

I bought some platinum through the website earlier today, then logged on to use the platinum for levels, then logged off.

A few minutes ago, I attempt to get on to play a bit, and it says I've been banned for a week for ToS violation? lolwut

EDIT: I'm on an android device, if that is of any importance.

Gaabob
11-18-2010, 06:21 PM
It could be because of the report button? Idk it's new so not worked 100% they way it needs to be. They will likely get back to you in a day or two (although they have already seen this thread). Right now I am sure that they are swamped with support mails and such.

addiekai
11-18-2010, 06:27 PM
I think this is because of the custom ROMs for Droids.

I'll check on this once I get home. I have 6 devices to test this on :)

pcm2a
11-18-2010, 06:29 PM
I'm on a 100% stock Droid X, never tampered with. I hope that 1-2 days thing is a joke :-) I'll have already refunded my payment, started a new account and bought more platinum in 2 days.

pcm2a
11-18-2010, 06:51 PM
I think this is because of the custom ROMs for Droids.

I'll check on this once I get home. I have 6 devices to test this on :)
OMG you are mostly correct, it is not the rom but it is the device! I can connect right in on my iPod Touch!

addiekai
11-18-2010, 06:54 PM
So I guess this is contained within the Droids.

I have a Stock Evo and a custom ROM Incredible at home, along with my iDevices.

I'll test them all out, just to get something concrete.

pcm2a
11-18-2010, 06:58 PM
It's a cruel joke on the part of Stevey Jobs. Release the best game ever for Android then snatch it away.

Alturus
11-18-2010, 06:58 PM
I have been banned also. I have a custom ROM on my phone.
I hope this isn't permanent

gill8285
11-18-2010, 07:05 PM
Same here, running Android 2.2 on HD2, banned for 7 days for ToS violation. Will be emailing support after I finish here.

Shakke
11-18-2010, 07:21 PM
Hello, j'ai un HTC HD2 with a custum rom Android froyo 2.2 with Pocket Legends, first i install the game with the market, the second with Titanium Backup because i have reset my phone and to finish, when i was unable to do the update with market, i have re-downloading the game and installing it. That is for i was do.

When i came to the lv15, i have buy two 30 platinium to 4.99$ to be able to xp with news towers. And when i want to play this night i can read: Authentication Failure This Device has been banned for violating our terms of service Ban time remaining: 7 days...

Why?

Is it a piracy of my account? Because i haven't got receive a mail who tell about this ban..

Please i want known what i have doing or if i haven't do something... I am worried that my account was piracy...

If someone can send me a mail to confirm and explain that i have do... I would not pay anything I would not say anything but I just bought my platinium points so it's annoying...

Thanks you.

Thanks for your reply, and for my bad english, i am french...

Character in game: Shakke, Enchantress, lv20 or 21.

Account email: chaker.guillaume@gmail.com

Shakke
11-18-2010, 07:29 PM
HD2 owner or Droid, we are not actually banned but it is a problem with custom rom, to reassure you:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?12909-Banned-after-installing

Pray for a quick fix was found faster...

Cordialy,

Guillaume

Shakke
11-18-2010, 07:52 PM
Problem solved, we can play! Our devs have released a great update to the Android client!

Go to download there and fight!

Devs thank you to you for the speed that you showed to us poor little addict that we are!

Cordialy,

Shake

starjaya
11-18-2010, 08:27 PM
great,problem solved then:)

Futumsh
11-18-2010, 09:18 PM
It's been fixed (unless you were the one that got banned for reals).