PDA

View Full Version : I have been hacked

TrippHazzard
12-16-2013, 08:15 PM
Dev's,

I recently came back to game and ran into an old friend IPROWIZARD. I chatted for a bit and it seemed strange but they were always a little strange. They begged to try my bird in PVP. I was reluctant at first but they used the whole you've known me blah blah. I went along with it. The next thing I knew was I tried to relogin and I could not. They had changed my email to theirs. I received an email stating that I had requested to change my email address for my game account. It had my old email and then a new email.

then I received another email saying an account was created. They were kind enough to make me a new account... I have received texts from game friends such as ICE and Comprehension asking if this person is me. I have responded to the account change email and wrote 2 tickets with no response. Please Devs help me

TrippHazzard

Impact
12-16-2013, 08:18 PM
Lol don't post this on forums email stg.

Xvanitykingx
12-16-2013, 08:19 PM
Posting this on the forums won't help at all.

The best thing you can do is email support: support@spacetimestudios.com

But you said you already tried that.... I'm telling you devs, BRING BACK LIVE CHAT!

~xvanitykingx

Impact
12-16-2013, 08:20 PM
Also i think u shud be able to confirm the email change on ur account using ur original email...

Cheenivie
12-16-2013, 08:39 PM
It'll be hard bro. You gave your acc info away but best of luck getting it back...

Oldcoot
12-16-2013, 09:04 PM
Sry bout your luck,

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q781/oldcootxx/02B03D2C-6DB2-4ADD-ABB1-EB2DD6B91A73_zpsdfdgaybb.png (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/oldcootxx/media/02B03D2C-6DB2-4ADD-ABB1-EB2DD6B91A73_zpsdfdgaybb.png.html)

Schnitzel
12-16-2013, 09:06 PM
Posting this on the forums won't help at all.

The best thing you can do is email support: support@spacetimestudios.com

~xvanitykingx

It'll be hard bro. You gave your acc info away but best of luck getting it back...

I have to agree with both Vanity and Cheenivie's posts.

Its your fault you gave your account info away to someone who you call your old friend.
I think Justg(or another dev/mod) once posted saying something like "We tell you everytime you log in to NEVER give away your account info"

also, like XvanitykingX said, email support.

BTW, dont post your email on forums

Jig
12-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Jig, please read the part i bolded. How do they get hacked if they went along with it?

Ok my bad, did not read that part… I was worried for trip.. ffs

Hook
12-16-2013, 09:35 PM
If you just emailed them, of course you wont get a response. They dont respond from about 4-5pm (central zone) onwards until the next morning.

You must wait until tomorrow. Yes, if you responded to the email that "stated a change had been made", you WILL get your account back. The support team is excellent at determining the original owner of the account.

But sadly anything lost such as platinum , items, and gold, will not be refunded.

If any of your characters were deleted, just email the support team after you've gotten your account back and they will restore them.

TrippHazzard
12-16-2013, 10:03 PM
I replied yesterday to the email the i received. So not sure why i did not receive anything back.

Cavoc
12-16-2013, 10:07 PM
This isn't being hacked. This is you foolishly allowing someone to "try" your character.

I don't mean to be mean, but hopefully you learn from your mistake. Best of luck getting your stuff back.

Jig
12-16-2013, 10:35 PM
If they can do that, them IF the items are gone, they surely can re roll them? Like a roll back? And trip, I see him online. His wearing the fishing pole weapon and can't see what else... He keeps saying he got scammed... Even though he IS the scammer... Whata friend you got there trip.

DJMdivine
12-16-2013, 10:50 PM
I recognize that guys name. Like a month or two back he tried convincing me too swap accounts. I'm not saying it wasnt OPs fault for giving his info out to this guy, but this wizard guy is going around trying to take advantage of people and hijack thier accounts. Sometimes we have to take a look at both sides of the spectrum.

Sorry for the loss of your account, but in any video game you cant trust anyone for anything thats just how it is.

TheBeastXD
12-16-2013, 11:08 PM
It is foolish of Tripp but we are humans we make mistakes sometimes in your(or my) life we trust someone that couldn't be trusted and the result (as you can see)

recently (today 3pm California time) this guy logged on to tripps acc and told me that he is going to sell that account by that time I though it's the real Tripp so I was like don't do it bro I didn't notice about his weird act until Cold came by and tell me he Is not the real Tripp and told me to text Tripp if he is on right now or not..... I made a horrible mistake.....(as you can see everyone makes mistake) I forgot to take the screen shot of him talking about selling that account but I can swear the god that is the truth and absolute truth. I hope tripps acc can recover and hope that we all learned a lesson from this act.

P.S. Every human makes mistakes and we are never going to be perfect or near perfect.( I always view Tripp as a old wise man :) but what's wrong with your head that day man :( )

-J.C.

XghostzX
12-16-2013, 11:12 PM
I recognize that guys name. Like a month or two back he tried convincing me too swap accounts. I'm not saying it wasnt OPs fault for giving his info out to this guy, but this wizard guy is going around trying to take advantage of people and hijack thier accounts. Sometimes we have to take a look at both sides of the spectrum.

Sorry for the loss of your account, but in any video game you cant trust anyone for anything thats just how it is.

So why should I trust you? :dread:

TrippHazzard
12-16-2013, 11:17 PM
Thanks ghost ! Hopefully it will get fixed

gison
12-16-2013, 11:17 PM
I just saw Tripp online just now, I don't know who the person online was.

Delphina
12-16-2013, 11:23 PM
All account issues should be handled by support and not on the forums. Please handle it with support. Thanks

Remember to never ever share your account information with anyone.