PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Alert, harhar.

digiiro
12-16-2013, 08:15 PM
Hey guys! I'm a wonderful foxxeh chara on pocket legends. Got attached to the game because of my boyfriend. Literally took his phone just to play it. XD *sweatdrop* I have a chara on there named digiiiro or digiiro. sadly, I am unable to play on my phone because there's a force close issue. >.o; hopefully that'll fix soon!

Schnitzel
12-16-2013, 09:35 PM
Hi

Another option to play the game is to download google chrome (if you haven't already) and go the the google Play store and download Pocket Legends (onto the browser)

Welcome to Forums

digiiro
12-16-2013, 10:08 PM
Hi

Another option to play the game is to download google chrome (if you haven't already) and go the the google Play store and download Pocket Legends (onto the browser)

Welcome to Forums

Thank you! I have tried that method but for some reason chrome refuses to work with my computer. *sigh*

Schnitzel
12-16-2013, 10:35 PM
Thank you! I have tried that method but for some reason chrome refuses to work with my computer. *sigh*

Be sure your Device (mobile) has Armv7a
and is running the latest OS (operating system)

For iOS (its been a while since i've been using iOS), probably iOS 5 and higher

For android devices, Probably an OS of higher than 2.2

ThePvpTwink
12-17-2013, 12:51 AM
Welcome!:)

Jig
12-17-2013, 04:21 AM
Strange, Chrome doesn't work anymore for me either, I click open it jumps up and down then a big popup has lots of writing saying "Google Chrome Quit Unexpectedly"

… really annoying, chrome was my favourite browser+Is the only browser you can play PL on computer sigh.. ever since sts took away flash..

Schnitzel
12-17-2013, 05:48 PM
Strange, Chrome doesn't work anymore for me either, I click open it jumps up and down then a big popup has lots of writing saying "Google Chrome Quit Unexpectedly"

… really annoying, chrome was my favourite browser+Is the only browser you can play PL on computer sigh.. ever since sts took away flash..

If only Safari and IE could run PL...
Btw, Jig,
Report the problem to Chrome (use google if you don't know how to report problems)

aav5224
12-17-2013, 06:56 PM
welcome to our club welcome squidwerd welcome squidward welcome to our cluub (club is pl)

Jig
12-18-2013, 08:21 AM
If only Safari and IE could run PL...
Btw, Jig,
Report the problem to Chrome (use google if you don't know how to report problems)

Yeah thanks man.. Google will do the job hah, I cant open chrome at all lol, so yeah I'll have to use Safari to do it