PDA

View Full Version : Grimm, Update please?

Deadly69
12-17-2013, 07:43 AM
Grimm has been a pet for my Rogue in many months. Today i realized why is Grimm pet mythic while malison almost gives better stats than him?

Yes, Malison ability sucks but the stats it give is huge and it helps rogue :)

But, Grimm only gives 12%DMG +15Dex +15INT +10STR and 10%Movement speed. And also aoe stun and blah blah on aoe

What i want?

I want grimm's stats to be enhanced like 20-25 primary stats so that we wouldnt regret spending 250 plats or 700-800k on it when the halloween season came.

Grimm should be worth what we paid for :( please enhance stats

Extreme
12-17-2013, 07:54 AM
Many months -.-?

Saribeau
12-17-2013, 09:48 AM
Many months -.-?

ikr, and did u complain about slag? NO U DID NOT.

Xenobiotic
12-17-2013, 11:06 AM
ikr, and did u complain about slag? NO U DID NOT.

Slag imo is still op af, for smurfs it's basically 100% nonstop stun in pvp so don't even go there, grimm just sucks.

Saribeau
12-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Slag imo is still op af, for smurfs it's basically 100% nonstop stun in pvp so don't even go there, grimm just sucks.

ikr "slags twin" hahhahaha sure.....

Saribeau
12-17-2013, 11:10 AM
grim is a vanity pet. thats how i see it, kinda like bree

Yakiniku
12-17-2013, 12:02 PM

I just wanted to point out that your sig is amazing.

Xenobiotic
12-17-2013, 12:24 PM

Thanks, got it from AL art, they made a thread about it :).

Serancha
12-17-2013, 05:01 PM
grim is a vanity pet. thats how i see it, kinda like bree

Grimm is not a vanity pet in the least. He and Abaddon are the most underrated pets in game. They're my two favourite out of the 66 pets I own. Extensive testing proves over and over that these two give some of the fastest run times possible.

Deadly69
12-18-2013, 12:18 AM
wrong wrong sry 1 month only

Maalice
12-21-2013, 09:01 PM

Omg yes it is, I want to steal it so bad......

Striderevil
12-23-2013, 12:32 PM
Grimm is actually a bit of a let down. If banishment was the reason why it was not given a boost to primary stat then I'd say remove it because I hardly see it ever come into play. When it actually banishes it does not make a difference. Its arcane ability reloading time takes too long for what its supposed to do but hardly delivers. Its stun capability also is far less than other pets. It seems whatever formula the devs are using needs to be tweaked in order to make it a true mythic pet. I'm using it on my mage and Malison, clyde, slag, abbadon seem to be far better alternatives.

Abbadon is amazing and extremely underrated. Extremely fast (12% speed) , excellent AoE capability and xp boost makes it one of the fastest pets to level up right of the bat. Its extra armor helps all classes.

Hoardseeker
12-24-2013, 10:16 AM
Grimm is actually a bit of a let down. If banishment was the reason why it was not given a boost to primary stat then I'd say remove it because I hardly see it ever come into play. When it actually banishes it does not make a difference. Its arcane ability reloading time takes too long for what its supposed to do but hardly delivers. Its stun capability also is far less than other pets. It seems whatever formula the devs are using needs to be tweaked in order to make it a true mythic pet. I'm using it on my mage and Malison, clyde, slag, abbadon seem to be far better alternatives.

Abbadon is amazing and extremely underrated. Extremely fast (12% speed) , excellent AoE capability and xp boost makes it one of the fastest pets to level up right of the bat. Its extra armor helps all classes.
my reply:-

grimm just sucks.

Hoardseeker
12-24-2013, 10:18 AM
Grimm and slag stats must be buffed and grimm can't use his arcane ability with boss and whats the use of 5%chance to kill thingy? it can me make to ability to stun a boss or something and it just just sucks!

ElfDreamer
12-24-2013, 12:58 PM
Haha!! In another side the old mythic pet, we call him "Ripmaw need to buffed too. His stat +15STR! Need change to +15 or +20 primary stat.

Hoardseeker
12-24-2013, 11:41 PM
Haha!! In another side the old mythic pet, we call him "Ripmaw need to buffed too. His stat +15STR! Need change to +15 or +20 primary stat.
yeah I think they are legendary pets take slag arcane ability like wrathjaw[they both does same damage]so there is no difference between legendary/mythic OH OH ITS NICE!

Hoardseeker
12-26-2013, 09:37 PM
Bump

Ebezaanec
12-27-2013, 12:07 AM

Ripmaw is an old Mythic pet.

Do you really expect them to keep buffing pets? If they keep buffing old pets to make them good, then what is the point of buying/farming for new expansion pets?

Hoardseeker
12-27-2013, 10:41 AM

Ripmaw is an old Mythic pet.

Do you really expect them to keep buffing pets? If they keep buffing old pets to make them good, then what is the point of buying/farming for new expansion pets?
hahaha what about grimm eh?

branniac7
01-07-2014, 02:36 PM
I regret buying grimm. It sucks big time. The stun hardly works, and if it did, it happens when i dont need it to stun. The banishment... Oh god! Its been 2 months now and i only saw it banished for 7x and i play everyday. Stats are ok, especially the movement speed but thats it. It has the stats of a mythic pet but his arcane and passive abilities cant even compare to some legendary pets. My worst pet purchase! Really regret it.

HopeSolo
01-08-2014, 09:47 PM
grimm is a pve pet :)

Hoardseeker
01-10-2014, 10:32 AM
I regret buying grimm. It sucks big time. The stun hardly works, and if it did, it happens when i dont need it to stun. The banishment... Oh god! Its been 2 months now and i only saw it banished for 7x and i play everyday. Stats are ok, especially the movement speed but thats it. It has the stats of a mythic pet but his arcane and passive abilities cant even compare to some legendary pets. My worst pet purchase! Really regret it.
hmm...i'm telling it too...mythics got dmg and crit same as legendary and the passive and arcane ability of grimm sucks

Kakashis
01-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Yes I have friends who told me that I wasted my money on Samael when that mythic version Grimm came out. Since then, they've all stopped using him and use slag instead and ended up buying Samael at the current inflated prices LOL

fritzce
01-20-2014, 07:05 AM
Grimm has been a pet for my Rogue in many months. Today i realized why is Grimm pet mythic while malison almost gives better stats than him?

But, Grimm only gives 12%DMG +15Dex +15INT +10STR and 10%Movement speed. And also aoe stun and blah blah on aoe

What i want?

I want grimm's stats to be enhanced like 20-25 primary stats so that we wouldnt regret spending 250 plats or 700-800k on it when the halloween season came.

i was also wondering why grimm has the same dmg as malison at same lvl 35.. ridiculous, mythic but legendary stats.. -_-
and they shouldn't have removed the "High Chance to Stun" since it's cooldown is around 30 seconds. Slag more OP

Hoardseeker
02-03-2014, 11:51 AM

What i want?

i was also wondering why grimm has the same dmg as malison at same lvl 35.. ridiculous, mythic but legendary stats.. -_-
and they shouldn't have removed the "High Chance to Stun" since it's cooldown is around 30 seconds. Slag more OP
ThT is what is I'm talking about

Anyona
02-03-2014, 04:34 PM

Mythic and legendary pets have the same damage and crit, what makes a pet mythic is the happiness bonus, arcane ability and the passive attack

Orageunas
02-03-2014, 04:44 PM

Mythic and legendary pets have the same damage and crit, what makes a pet mythic is the happiness bonus, arcane ability and the passive attack
So that means grimm is legendary?(ofc I know it is mythic) cos his arcane isnt good.

Anyona
02-03-2014, 05:50 PM
So that means grimm is legendary?(ofc I know it is mythic) cos his arcane isnt good.

His arcane is decent, it isnt as good compared to other mythic pets. The banishment does work more often than you think, of course not as much as samael but this is a good added bonus. The stun isn't very high but it does work 7/10 times. His passive attack is good and that -20 str int or dex can really help.in pvp. Also his movement speed is very good for flagging.

Striderevil
02-03-2014, 08:09 PM
His passives make him an anti-malison pet but only wish his consistency to stun was higher. Its negated by 7 second immunity anyways. His passives are very decent for survivability.

Morholt
02-03-2014, 08:20 PM
and they shouldn't have removed the "High Chance to Stun" since it's cooldown is around 30 seconds. Slag more OPHis chance to stun never changed; they just reworded it because people didn't understand that it was a high chance to stun on HITS and not simply a chance to stun whenever he attempted to attack.

Striderevil
02-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Slag is not a stun pet he panics like clyde, thats why he can proc it more often than grimm who is true stun pet.

To improve grimm they need to makes passive work 70% of time and decrease the longest cool down of any mythic pet from 30 sec to 20 sec.

Hoardseeker
02-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Slag is not a stun pet he panics like clyde, thats why he can proc it more often than grimm who is true stun pet.

To improve grimm they need to makes passive work 70% of time and decrease the longest cool down of any mythic pet from 30 sec to 20 sec.
Yeah at least the coll down must be reduced

Tendirin
03-09-2014, 07:09 PM
Nice thread

Sent from my iPhone 3000
using Tapatalk,Ign is Tendirin

Ogani
03-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Yea Grimm is defo a PVE pet. I use him all day in KM3. Dont bother with him in PVP because there is no point really. His arcane does stink but I use him for the speed and all around stat points it can add. Comparing him to Sammy is pretty ridiculous thou. Slag got the better arcane of course but they both look pretty awesome.

Froxanthar
03-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Is Warrior good with a Grimm?

Any Warriors can share ?

Tendirin
03-09-2014, 11:36 PM
grimm bad pet

Ign:Tendirin

Deadroth
03-12-2014, 09:33 AM
I agree, grimm needs a buff. Same rippy and abbadon. We can suck the damage of them, but they need to have good auras and happines bonuses.

MoloToha
03-12-2014, 09:53 AM
Grimm is good, great passive (-20 tovall stats is nice, hit chance reduce is also useful), except of his arcane ability. It sucks. Neither often banishment, nor good stun.

Serancha
03-12-2014, 11:28 AM
People just don't understand the value of stacking hit reduction. With Grimm I can solo areas that are almost impossible to survive with any other pet. (And no, I don't have Sam, which wouldn't be a realistic comparison anyways)

MoloToha
03-12-2014, 12:07 PM
People just don't understand the value of stacking hit reduction. With Grimm I can solo areas that are almost impossible to survive with any other pet. (And no, I don't have Sam, which wouldn't be a realistic comparison anyways)

So, his passive attack effect can stack? Didn't know about it...

Froxanthar
03-12-2014, 08:41 PM
I would love to have him if his passive stack.

Haligali
03-15-2014, 11:37 AM
Grim got the biggest update at lvl40, brand new is that can reduce armor 20% on passive.

MoloToha
03-15-2014, 12:19 PM
Grim got the biggest update at lvl40, brand new is that can reduce armor 20% on passive.

Oh my, I just noticed! This should help a bit, especially when fightning with bosses and 1v1'ing

kayle.barton kayle.barton
03-17-2014, 07:43 PM
Since grimm's update at lvl 40. Is his crit ratio higher and also is his AA different? I didn't know what it was before the update since everyone said it sucked. So I never bothered to look..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

kayle.barton kayle.barton
03-17-2014, 07:44 PM
Not crit. Stun ratio*

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

CrazyTank
03-17-2014, 11:08 PM
For me, Grimm is a good pet. The only "mythic" item I have. It works fine at level 40. I also like it's passive ability. I m a big fan of banishing. But I face a problem here. I know it's chance to banish is only 5%. I can see it's banishment in watchers tomb only. The banish circle is also small but in that heavy mob at least 4/5 mobs fit in that banishment circle. But every time I notice it only banishes 1 or 2 mobs. I think there's some problem in my Grimm :D

Haligali
03-18-2014, 01:46 AM
For me, Grimm is a good pet. The only "mythic" item I have. It works fine at level 40. I also like it's passive ability. I m a big fan of banishing. But I face a problem here. I know it's chance to banish is only 5%. I can see it's banishment in watchers tomb only. The banish circle is also small but in that heavy mob at least 4/5 mobs fit in that banishment circle. But every time I notice it only banishes 1 or 2 mobs. I think there's some problem in my Grimm :D

The 5% chance is recalculated after each mob, so banish away more than one at the same time is a very big luck.

MoloToha
03-18-2014, 02:30 AM
Does his passive ability stack? Someone mentioned it before.

Serancha
03-18-2014, 04:58 AM

A very nice update indeed.

Yes, molo, it will stack.

Haligali
03-18-2014, 05:05 AM
Does his passive ability stack? Someone mentioned it before.

Whim reduce armor stacks, so why not. This isnt new, if i remember malisons reduce armor also stack.

Robhawk
03-18-2014, 08:41 AM
Since grimm's update at lvl 40. Is his crit ratio higher and also is his AA different? I didn't know what it was before the update since everyone said it sucked. So I never bothered to look..

I have to correct this, only noobs said that Grimm scks! ;)1

Tendirin
04-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Honestly Grimm Is a waste of time Try abbadon or scorch

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Tendirin

Anarchist
04-07-2014, 04:33 AM

I consider Scorch at the level of a legendary pet.

Abbadon is good but only for its armor boost and btw if you compare stats cost n ability between abb and prance...prance is way better.

Grimm has been understimated enuf.

Xeusx
04-07-2014, 04:43 AM

What about you try Deary than abaddon and scorch..
TBH, Grimm is not a waste of time, try deary, deary is a arcane pet for newbie..like you.

Serancha
04-07-2014, 05:36 AM

Confused or trolling, I wonder.

Scorch is the one who's a waste of time for anyone not a twink. Grimm is one of the best pets out there for pve, especially with his level 40 passive. Abaddon is also excellent for many reasons.

Zynzyn
04-07-2014, 03:46 PM
Scorch is the one who's a waste of time for anyone not a twink..

Trust me, the shield is just as useless (1-2 sec wonder) at twink levels too. Good thing is mana regen for twinks. But flapjack and haze give the same mana regen. So Scorch really needs improvement. Scorch users still take dmg even when under the shield, at twink levels too. Apparently around 1550 dmg reduced at lvl 36, I wonder how tiny the amount of damage reduced is at level 15, and twink tarlok rogues hit 1k-1200 aimed shot crit easy. SMH... something needs to be done.

As for Grimm, it looks and acts quite cool. Its one of the best mythic pets around.