PDA

View Full Version : Droid Antennas

Inching
11-18-2010, 07:13 PM
Droid Antennas

So I was seeing in town some people have these Droid Antennas on their heads and I ask how to get them. They told me to follow PL on twitter and go find the Droid…

Problem is that this Droid comes only for 10mins at a time and only at random times…. I ended up finding him as I was checking twitter like a mad man.

My questions are:

- When I went to the place where the twitter chat said where Droid was last seen, I quickly went and saw this green thing running around the town…. It chatted me personally with Ddroid… so I was wondering if this is a Dev running around for 10mins at a time??? As in… is this a live person playing a Droid character??
- How long until this is over?

Bigsleazy
11-18-2010, 07:21 PM
Yeah, it's a dev. And I think it's supposed to be over at the end of the week, although I havnt seen the droid around in a couple of days.

GongKilluminati
11-18-2010, 07:23 PM
cant find him arGBHGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

Silverage
11-18-2010, 07:27 PM
This event will occur until the end of the week. Wave to the Droid and receive a pair of Antennas. You can find some images of the event in my thread here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?12903-Overview-Droid-Event).

Varking
11-18-2010, 07:27 PM
I know these can not be sold in the shop, or traded, but can these be "given" to other players?

Silverage
11-18-2010, 07:29 PM
I know these can not be sold in the shop, or traded, but can these be "given" to other players?

I doubt it, I'm sure the devs don't want players to have them if they didn't participate in the event.

Inching
11-18-2010, 07:45 PM
ya was weird... the Droid chatted me private and I'm like..."what that...??!!???" also it was like he's on crack or potted up in town because the speed at which he was running was like he took the 30% increase in speed pot... no one could catch him and so I msg back saying Hi... then he stoppoed in the middle of town and I waved and next thing I know I have 2 green things on my head...

xxteargodxx
11-18-2010, 07:59 PM
Here is a list of all characters I've seen in various towns, just be sure to follow PL on Twitter and check FREQUENTLY! So you don't miss him!

Forest Haven

Amira, Zhara, Bennu the Trader, Ellie the Enchantress, Emil, Ethan, Gobi, Leeha, Ozz the Merchant, Rori, Sirin, Veit.

Dark Forest

Jackson, Krowe, Marlon, Raol, Remus, Romulus, Selene.

Belforte Castle

Arthur, Artie, Ekai, Emil, Kneil, Kouma, Lauryn, Parada, Pras, Rolfe, Sam, Sinbad, Viet, Wyclef.

Fathom Crypt

Slim, Vigor, Vora, Wolf.

Inching
11-18-2010, 08:09 PM
if its in fact a Dev then its random.... b4 he goes on he jsut chooses randomly and puts it up on twitter

anyway Ive got mine so im happy now

Varking
11-18-2010, 08:18 PM
It is indeed a developer controlling the Droid, but I can't say anything more about it.

Darkchylde
11-18-2010, 08:29 PM
twitter it tells u r put a check on towns and only towns and when its a big number of people r people wit antennas he around thats how i found him this morning

Inching
11-18-2010, 09:03 PM
twitter it tells u r put a check on towns and only towns and when its a big number of people r people wit antennas he around thats how i found him this morning

thats more luck then anything.. right place at the right time.... also the Droid doesnt give to everyone ... just a few and leaves as he's on for only a few mins at a time....

good for u in getting one...

Varking
11-18-2010, 09:20 PM
thats more luck then anything.. right place at the right time.... also the Droid doesnt give to everyone ... just a few and leaves as he's on for only a few mins at a time....

good for u in getting one...

Its not luck, they said join the town he is in but doing what the guy said, and look for the instance with the most people in it first to find him. Then just wave. I have 9 characters and all 9 now have the antennas.

gl0c
11-18-2010, 09:21 PM
you guys think if they'll have another next week?

Inching
11-18-2010, 09:24 PM
you guys think if they'll have another next week?

i hope not... would ne nice to have something not public to show

duhchi
11-18-2010, 09:25 PM
Just a little advice gl0c, I think they post when the droid is going to be roaming on the hour so don't waste too much time clicking refresh :)

gl0c
11-18-2010, 09:25 PM
i hope not... would ne nice to have something not public to show
yeah i guess you're right, oh well if they are it would be great to get something else besides antennas