PDA

View Full Version : A little info about Imbued Gold Chest drop rates

Sokpuppet
12-17-2013, 11:30 AM
Ok, so I've been spending the last few days buying my way to Tarlok with plat and I've really been enjoying it. (aside from the lack of breez eggs) As I was standing in Kelys 3 days ago I saw a guy say something like "I've been to Tarlok over a hundred times and I've still never got an imbued chest." I didn't say anything, but immediately started thinking there is absolutely no way this is possible. Then, another player chimed in to agree that imbued chest drop rates are too low. So the last 2 days I decided to track my trips to Tarlok and post the data here the people that think the rates are too low.

Trips to Tarlok - 120
Imbued Gold Chest drops - 46
Gold Chest drops - 18

Obviously, you go through dry spells where you can't get a chest to drop or you get 2 or 3 golds in a row, but looking at the numbers I've had so far I don't think there's any way you can fight Tarlok 100+ times and not get a single imbued chest. Just a little info for anyone that might be curious, or considering using plat to buy their way to Tarlok :)

Energizeric
12-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Anything is possible when it comes to random things, but people tend to exaggerate when they are frustrated.

gatzoo5505
12-17-2013, 02:22 PM
Wow u actually have a group that is willing to pony up that much plat? Of course I'm under the assumption u are not soloing it but since rogue damage is so OP I'm sure that can be done

basketholic209
12-17-2013, 02:22 PM
How many breezaga did you get from those chests?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Sokpuppet
12-17-2013, 02:35 PM
I've opened well over 100 imbued gold chests and have yet to loot a breezaga.

gatz, my main is a warrior but almost all of these runs were done solo with my lvl 10 rogue

Sorcerie
12-17-2013, 02:42 PM
I've opened well over 100 imbued gold chests and have yet to loot a breezaga.

gatz, my main is a warrior but almost all of these runs were done solo with my lvl 10 rogueIt is damn hard to solo tarlok even with a rouge, you get major kudos for doing it so many times on your own. I struggled desperately for just one solo run, lol.

Sokpuppet
12-17-2013, 02:52 PM
It is damn hard to solo tarlok even with a rouge, you get major kudos for doing it so many times on your own. I struggled desperately for just one solo run, lol.

Thx Sirulian :) Once you get used to him, I think he gets pretty easy. I'm killing him in about a minute and a half each run with my lvl 10 rogue. Check this link below. I posted some info about how to solo him as a rogue. :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?128819-Tarlok

DagnyTaggart
12-17-2013, 03:02 PM
Wow u actually have a group that is willing to pony up that much plat? Of course I'm under the assumption u are not soloing it but since rogue damage is so OP I'm sure that can be done

Any 36 should be able to solo him. He's pretty easy.

gatzoo5505
12-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Err he enrages in 3 mins. I'm sure a war doesn't have rhe damage to take him down solo. Even though u r 36 the boss scales according to your lvl.

smuggs
12-17-2013, 07:32 PM
Maybe not a warrior but a rogue for sure can. All I play is solo and I've beaten tarlok down a few times, all before enraging, without using too many pots. Very possible and I can do it no problem with all legendaries except the 1 epic ring I use.

becky_xil
12-17-2013, 08:49 PM
Na.. my warrior lv 36 solo tarlok without problem.. and sometime he on enrage mode for 1-5 sec and died..

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Sokpuppet
12-17-2013, 09:26 PM
Err he enrages in 3 mins. I'm sure a war doesn't have rhe damage to take him down solo. Even though u r 36 the boss scales according to your lvl.

When I solo with my warrior I almost always kill him during the 10 second enrage countdown. So it always takes right around 3 minutes.

VenomsChaos
12-18-2013, 04:26 PM
Ok, so I've been spending the last few days buying my way to Tarlok with plat and I've really been enjoying it. (aside from the lack of breez eggs) As I was standing in Kelys 3 days ago I saw a guy say something like "I've been to Tarlok over a hundred times and I've still never got an imbued chest." I didn't say anything, but immediately started thinking there is absolutely no way this is possible. Then, another player chimed in to agree that imbued chest drop rates are too low. So the last 2 days I decided to track my trips to Tarlok and post the data here the people that think the rates are too low.

Trips to Tarlok - 120
Imbued Gold Chest drops - 46
Gold Chest drops - 18

Obviously, you go through dry spells where you can't get a chest to drop or you get 2 or 3 golds in a row, but looking at the numbers I've had so far I don't think there's any way you can fight Tarlok 100+ times and not get a single imbued chest. Just a little info for anyone that might be curious, or considering using plat to buy their way to Tarlok :)

hi. u are wery bad luckly lol 120 tarlok..

120x5=600 plat and not a breeze. i just curiosuty how many tarlok potench u get from that chests... also if you do it for fun its fun sametimes to kill dragon. but if its for earn breeze << better you buy a mytic pet with 250 plat and sell it to 3 or 2.5 mil than u can buy a breeze :)) i ll wait your reply for have a idea, how many tarlok potench u get from 120 dragon kill ? ty

basketholic209
12-18-2013, 08:07 PM

120x5=600 plat and not a breeze. i just curiosuty how many tarlok potench u get from that chests... also if you do it for fun its fun sametimes to kill dragon. but if its for earn breeze << better you buy a mytic pet with 250 plat and sell it to 3 or 2.5 mil than u can buy a breeze :)) i ll wait your reply for have a idea, how many tarlok potench u get from 120 dragon kill ? ty

Err... mythic pet eggs cannot be bought with plats.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Sokpuppet
12-18-2013, 10:22 PM

Of those 120 trips I ended up getting either 5 or 6 Tarlok's Heart of Potency amulets. 4 strength and 2 dex versions I think. Also got some good potency and assault gear that sold for a lot of money. I made up for my lack of breezaga eggs today as well. I did 52 Tarlok runs today and got 2 Breezaga eggs. :)

VenomsChaos
12-20-2013, 05:45 PM
thx for info.. gratz for breezes

Sokpuppet
12-21-2013, 04:40 PM
No probs! Just wanted to know what I could expect if I went all out with Tarlok farming and figured I'd share some of the info. :)