PDA

View Full Version : 2013-12-17 Content Update (136845)

G-M
12-17-2013, 01:09 PM
It’s a time for holiday joy and EXPLOSIONS in Battle Command! We’ve added brand new maps, orders, traps and more for a limited time only during the Winter event!

+ “The Frozen Tundra” Winter campaign adds nine new single-player maps for all challenge levels!
+ Added two new present traps
+ Added two new SATCOM Orders: Frostbite and Supply Drop
+ The troops have built Snowmen on the map. Remove them for a chance to find Crystals!

csb
12-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Cool!

octavos
12-17-2013, 01:24 PM
Cool!

ikr, love it ;)

csb
12-17-2013, 06:22 PM
The game seems to be rebalanced to favor defense. I think this will encourage more building and less attacking. Maybe that's not a good thing.

Also, someone from STS should explain the new PvP matching. It's very different. Can someone explain how matches are chosen? Is it by trophy, HQ level, number of upgrades, ???

MysticalSoul
12-17-2013, 06:34 PM
There seem to be many changes not mentioned in this post pvp is a lot more challenging and I think that all the changes should be mentioned so we don't have to go into pvp and find more unfortunate surprises

octavos
12-17-2013, 06:53 PM
would have liked that these spells worked on a lv 1 SATCOM's because it does cost a bit to have a lv 3 SATCOM..just to see how it really works.

csb
12-17-2013, 07:12 PM
would have liked that these spells worked on a lv 1 SATCOM's because it does cost a bit to have a lv 3 SATCOM..just to see how it really works.

Yes, that is a steep requirement, considering it's a new game and not many have progressed enough so that they are able to do that upgrade. I was going to farm for the satcom 3 upgrade tonight. But, I found that the PvP change makes it impossible to farm that much steel.

warbluefish
12-19-2013, 01:45 AM
The thing is that you have to use at least 3 spells to attack hq7 and higher to get something out of the battle. The recovering time is killing me. im hq7.for the currant bases matching what i get r most hq7 and hq8. that mean i have to wait at least 1 hour to attack again. i dont think many ppl have the patient to wait that long. if u log off u get attacked. specially when u saving up for upgrade. u lose more than u farmed.

Jor-El
12-21-2013, 04:21 AM
Me too,
i have hq 6 base, when pvp i always get hq 7 enemy.
But my friend hq 6 often get hq 4,5 enemy

How the pvp system explained ?
Anybody knows ?