PDA

View Full Version : SAM, Ture is not giving quest!

Thorluffy
12-17-2013, 04:10 PM
SAM, as stated above, i'm trying to complete the nordr' quests but too bad I cant get the last quest 'Dark Secret' from Ture in the Uller's tomb. Can you explain me why Ture is no giving the quest?
Just for your information, i have completed most of the quest like NORDR, THE GREAT FROST, SEARCH AND RESCUE, CARRY THE TORCH, ZHER'S GOODS, OLTGAR KEEP, WORD OF RUNE, HORN OF RENEW, EIGHT LEGGED EGGS, FALLEN HEROES, CRYSTAL CLEAR, PERMAFROST & GLEIPNIR.
looking forward to ur reply.

Darkrai
12-18-2013, 05:59 AM
Do you readed the book behind the tomb as you have talked to ture you much talk with that book

Thorluffy
12-18-2013, 06:22 AM
Do you readed the book behind the tomb as you have talked to ture you much talk with that book

yea, but tatz for another quest called GLEIPNIR. Now im talking abt DARK SECRET :(

bhutkeyur
12-18-2013, 06:43 AM
follow quest and kill boss like ubernan
I think its warrior class specific quest.

Thorluffy
12-18-2013, 07:19 AM
follow quest and kill boss like ubernan
I think its warrior class specific quest.

tatz the thing, im warrior.....

Hinataa
12-18-2013, 07:43 AM
tatz the thing, im warrior.....

his in cristal caverins, on the left soide, ill upload picture for u to find it :)

He should appear where the ! is :)

sorry for my lame photo editing, hope this helps u

Special thanks to my Sorceress for helping me run LOL

Thorluffy
12-18-2013, 08:47 AM
his in cristal caverins, on the left soide, ill upload picture for u to find it :)

He should appear where the ! is :)

sorry for my lame photo editing, hope this helps u

Special thanks to my Sorceress for helping me run LOL

1st of all, thank you so much hitana. You are awesome. But this is my problem, i know where yeti will be spawned, 1st at mount spyr, and 2nd as u mentioned , the crystal caverns. The Yeti didnt appear when i reach the spot with my warrior... i refered back to the guideline of quest in sts forum. It is said that 1st i have to get the quest called DARK SECRET from TURE located at the stronghold then only i can 'meet' Yeti at the mount spyr. So i talk to Ture and Ture is not giving me any quest at all lol....any idea how to get the quest or whatz the prerequisite to get that quest?
Anyway, thx again hinata and ur fren for ur effort to help me with this, u are great, really appreciate that. :D

Hinataa
12-18-2013, 08:57 AM
1st of all, thank you so much hitana. You are awesome. But this is my problem, i know where yeti will be spawned, 1st at mount spyr, and 2nd as u mentioned , the crystal caverns. The Yeti didnt appear when i reach the spot with my warrior... i refered back to the guideline of quest in sts forum. It is said that 1st i have to get the quest called DARK SECRET from TURE located at the stronghold then only i can 'meet' Yeti at the mount spyr. So i talk to Ture and Ture is not giving me any quest at all lol....any idea how to get the quest or whatz the prerequisite to get that quest?
Anyway, thx again hinata and ur fren for ur effort to help me with this, u are great, really appreciate that. :D

As i know thats one time quest, maybe u completed it alredy?
u can enter shuyal without quest, no?
N np:)

Milan Lame Man
12-18-2013, 10:22 AM
What level are you? Some quests just don't come until you hit certain level. Not sure about this one but around 24-25 I think.

Thorluffy
12-18-2013, 10:28 AM
As i know thats one time quest, maybe u completed it alredy?
u can enter shuyal without quest, no?
N np:)

hvt...i started from beginning and do it according the quest guideline, unlikely to have completed it...
no, still can enter coz i hvt reached 26lvl.

What level are you? Some quests just don't come until you hit certain level. Not sure about this one but around 24-25 I think.

I'm currently lvl 24.

bhutkeyur
12-18-2013, 03:49 PM
hvt...i started from beginning and do it according the quest guideline, unlikely to have completed it...
no, still can enter coz i hvt reached 26lvl.

I'm currently lvl 24.

Then how can u complete premafrost quest? I thought u r lvl 26.

Thorluffy
12-18-2013, 11:01 PM
Then how can u complete premafrost quest? I thought u r lvl 26.
ops ! sry, it was typo, i meant i 'can't' enter.