PDA

View Full Version : Recolor the Vanities

Zaonabiuibil
12-17-2013, 06:28 PM
All in the title. Recolor the DOTD upcoming vanities. They'll still look cool, but they'll be different than the originals. That's fair and everyone wins. Please implement this STS, if you still love SL and its community you'll do this for those of us who have remained for this long.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Madnex
12-21-2013, 08:15 PM
No.

Slant
12-22-2013, 02:53 AM
yes, pls and the numa sets too

Conquered
12-22-2013, 04:05 AM
It would be fair if there is a (old) recolor Vanity + new vanity

Madnex
12-22-2013, 11:01 AM
I don't think such topics have any meaning anymore since alex already announced the deals of the day for 8 consecutive days. The only recolored vanity we will get is the blue visor. The list is here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?128593-Holiday-Deals-of-the-Day-in-Star-Legends/page3&p=1381878), hope more days are added although it's pretty improbable. :/

Zaonabiuibil
12-28-2013, 05:56 AM
The point was to change it, obviously STS doesn't care about their loyal long time customers because they can make quick money instead! This suggestion wasn't to the players, it was to the devs. They didn't even respond, shows you how much they care. So done.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Madnex
12-28-2013, 10:13 AM
You had this coming zao. They hardly reply on the rarely seen update topics and even then, only on one of the first few replies. For them to pay attention, it needs a more catchy title and a lot of replies of player supportive comments below.

Warlord0520
12-31-2013, 07:21 PM
You had this coming zao. They hardly reply on the rarely seen update topics and even then, only on one of the first few replies. For them to pay attention, it needs a more catchy title and a lot of replies of player supportive comments below.

Longtime player here from day one i have almost all vanity from every year with over 38 arbiter helmets in stash I am also quitting due to this, so are many of my other friends. Good post zoa I'm glad someone spoke out or I would have made a thread
about it also.