PDA

View Full Version : Definition of noob?

Baronic
11-18-2010, 07:47 PM
So I'm pvping this guy "heyheykid" and his friend whatshisname, 2 v me. And it ain't 1v1 battles it's a melée. So I adopt Fabian tactics, running around when he's buffed, attacking when they're separated, ambush from behind, from corners. Score starts turning like 15-10 in my favor. And I get booted from "heyheykid". Reason? Noob

He says a pro would fight them both at the same time head on. Oh btw I have no epic gear just full lame fortune and they do.

FluffNStuff
11-18-2010, 07:54 PM
Omg, that guy is a tool. Pvp is not a walk ten paces dual, it's a battle. Outnumbered, you used terrain and deception to your advantage, so I guess the the definition of noob is warrior.

Arterra
11-19-2010, 12:22 AM
Hate how it's not considered "fair" to outrun buffs. Use them only if sure people. If you want to use it halfway across map your problem. Heck, when I knocked a guy back so he spent all his skills then ran in he got all mad lol...
Hate Pvp.

Baronic
11-19-2010, 05:17 AM
Pvp is fun when you ain't fighting tools and when it's friendly. IMHO most people who call other people noob are more often than not, the real noobs

Let's play sangaroh!

Lesrider
11-19-2010, 05:52 AM
I'm not into Pvp myself, but it seems like there should be a lock-in once you choose a team and start playing. People shouldn't be able to boot or leave mid-game out of fear. Perhaps if they do it's like forfeiting and counts towards their losses anyway? Might cut down on idiocy and just keep people who are interested in playing an honest game.

Arterra
11-19-2010, 07:37 AM
A forefit counter. Hosts can see this in joining players and decide what to do then.

FluffNStuff
11-19-2010, 11:41 AM
I still remember people getting mad because after I killed them, I would avoid them till my buff's came back, since their gift of death gave them full buffs. So what, I am supposed to let you kill me now? Fun ... Also used to p people off by just firing off my taunt. They would see that, and think I used all my buff's, and wait the appropriate time and then attack. At that point I would use my real buffs of iron armor and evade, and squish em.

Arterra
11-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Lol I love that taunt trick... Sounds good. Though rage now... No need to trick.