PDA

View Full Version : VietNam No1 tribe - be the number one!

homaroxbk
12-17-2013, 11:08 PM
Hello everybody. We have something would like to announce, some new flavor to this game :)

Introducing ourselves: We are VietNamese. We just created this tribe "VietNam No1" 2 days ago.

Who we are? - We'r a bunch of guys who have Viet Nam nationality (mostly). We'r united from all over the tribe, mainly from VNBoss and Viet Nam which have an inactive master and member.

Why we are here? - Because i feel lost and sad when i saw how well Indonesian merging and working together. Beside, i know there are a lot of VNmese people who are scattered in many tribes. We want to become one and have fun together as Indonesian, or Bhineka did.

Our target: Of course we can't compete with Nemesis or Bhineka or Destroyer (an entire tribe can't even compare with Nate either - it's hurt but true, haha) in Trophy category. But in other categories, we want to be number 1 ALL.

So, if you want to become the number 1, join us now! We'r currently on top in 3 categories, and we would like to make it 4! Recuiting new member who is active, loyal and funny :tongue:
Tell us which category you would like to focus!

Especially: Accepting immediately member who in top 100 of TROPHY
Or vietnamese people, of course

Ai người Việt Nam muốn tham gia tribe th apply ngay nh!

NateDestroyer
12-18-2013, 12:07 AM
Nice and good luck guys

ealax
12-18-2013, 02:49 AM
your tribe is good, but after few seasons it will be hard to keep the same level of activity. I felt completely burned after last season, I keep playing but not with the frenzy as last week. To be number 1 in resources you will have to go into robot mode like Nate did, but unfortunately since there is a restart every 2 weeks you will have to start all over again.

Good luck and keep the competence up, that keeps the server alive!!

arielucie
12-18-2013, 03:11 AM
Gooooodddddd luckkk vietnam no 1, nice intro!! I like it

homaroxbk
12-18-2013, 05:22 AM
Haha, thanks guys. As i said we just want to add some flavor to the game. Since from the begining, It've just been the own business beetween trident Indonesian (Bhineka later), Nemesis (Son of Anarcy first than Generic later) and Destroyer (or Nate). And i guess with the hardest effort, we can't even sneak into that top 3, until u guys all quit haha. But thanks to SPS, now we have 4 other category to compete (or they made it for us (lower trophy) - i dont really know)

@Ealax: You'r absolutely right, people will sooner or later getting bored. But we will try as best as we can. BTW, your ranking progress in trophy is really impressive, go go and take arielucie, than Nate's place to become the number 1 Robot in the world Haha :P J/K

homaroxbk
12-18-2013, 08:11 AM
Hey Admin why dont you approve my post?

Hey guys why my post usually have to wait for approved? Did i do something wrong?

Khanh
12-18-2013, 11:49 AM
Nice and good luck guys

Just throwing it out there... you're welcome to join us lolol we're currently top 1 on every category but Trophies count... We will get there one day.

Khanh
12-18-2013, 11:50 AM
same goes for arie and ealax :)

Int
12-19-2013, 09:17 AM
Do we have to be Vietnamese to join?

Khanh
12-19-2013, 11:52 AM
No. Currently we need someone with high defenses since Nemesis is catching up to us :/

Int
12-19-2013, 12:01 PM
if i can get in a tribe where their goal is to be number 1 in loot, then i can be a big help, since i loot a lot everyday

homaroxbk
12-19-2013, 12:03 PM
Hey nemesis are you doing some trick?why is your def growing so fast?

Khanh
12-19-2013, 12:06 PM
@Int we're so ahead in loot that loot is not a concern at all. Out of curiosity.. what's your rank on the top Gold/Sheep stolen?

@homaroxbk Nemesis co' lien minh voi tribe cua thang arie. Khi nao ma member cua tribe thang arie gap bat cu ai o Nemesis thi no se co y thua.

ealax
12-20-2013, 01:11 PM
it doesnt matter how much defenses you have :D arie gave up 4k of trophies for bhineka, and we can produce any result we want in defense. so dont bother about this competition.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

arielucie
12-20-2013, 10:51 PM
it doesnt matter how much defenses you have :D arie gave up 4k of trophies for bhineka, and we can produce any result we want in defense. so dont bother about this competition.

Hehhe ealax yup, so you can take my place soon

Khanh
12-23-2013, 12:38 PM
well.. winning 3/5 competitions is still preetttyy good :D hahhaa

arielucie
12-23-2013, 02:55 PM
well.. winning 3/5 competitions is still preetttyy good :D hahhaa
Hahaha yes and good jobs guys

ealax
12-24-2013, 02:48 PM
if your clan does good in defense, maybe we can give you a hand to get 4/5 :D I dont think anyone deserves this competition due to the easy way to fix it but I just think would be pretty bad for you Arie to give up 4k trophies, lost your 3rd position on rank and then lose your tribe defense competition :D

This is another critic of this tournament, every tribe can be "reinforced" at the end of the competition, bringing values like loyalty a very low grade for some tribes.

arielucie
12-25-2013, 08:07 AM
if your clan does good in defense, maybe we can give you a hand to get 4/5 :D I dont think anyone deserves this competition due to the easy way to fix it but I just think would be pretty bad for you Arie to give up 4k trophies, lost your 3rd position on rank and then lose your tribe defense competition :D

This is another critic of this tournament, every tribe can be "reinforced" at the end of the competition, bringing values like loyalty a very low grade for some tribes.

Ohh you want give vietnam no 1 hand?

Omg, the real is, vietnam no 1 give you guys hand to win pearls and flag,

Lol ealax we try our best, its ok we lose 4/5, you guys deserve it, but its bad bussines to left your tribe, and join the winner tribe, and left your friends in nemesis, to see you get flag and 200 pearls by your self, hahaha good officer, enjoy

But sorry honestly i dont mind to see ealax and theo join vietnam no1 and win 4/5 leader board, hahaha,

ealax
12-25-2013, 10:23 AM
the game has changed Arie: now the winner tribe can be build up few minutes before the season ends with winning players, after the prize is done, everybody goes back happy to their original tribe. If you dont believe it ask kyoki and see his winning flag for tribe last season, this time he will be winning with you, next with whoever is on top. For your information, we joined India United to beat you in attack last season.

arielucie
12-25-2013, 12:36 PM
the game has changed Arie: now the winner tribe can be build up few minutes before the season ends with winning players, after the prize is done, everybody goes back happy to their original tribe. If you dont believe it ask kyoki and see his winning flag for tribe last season, this time he will be winning with you, next with whoever is on top. For your information, we joined India United to beat you in attack last season.

Yes i know it, and its amazing, its ok, you guys work very hard, and i know it, and realy deserve for rewards

Khanh
12-26-2013, 08:13 AM

we was doing very good in defense until someone found a trick i guess... For our tribe, there is not trick we won all our defenses fair and square. We'd love to have your help and at 200 pearls, everyone wins. Let me know and I will make space for you and whomever with high defenses :)

annndd i just made 2 spots open for you and Theo. just request and we'll accept. you all are welcome anytime :)

ealax
12-26-2013, 05:35 PM
thanks, I will discuss it internally and we can perhaps talk by kik, I will send you mine by inbox msg

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Tapatalk