PDA

View Full Version : Winterfest question

Stevenmc
12-18-2013, 01:24 AM
So you guys know the 2 30 platinum packs of "hats" with a chance to get the coal balloon and the gingerbread man? I really don't care for either of those chance items, but are the hats the same as each other in these packs? If I just want the 2 hats should I only buy one?

quantionus
12-18-2013, 02:17 AM
No for red u can either have corrot nose and snowman disguise and the pet or the red santa helm instead of one of them. For my first try I didnt get red santa helm and I bought again . For the green santa helm pack idk the names but in my first try I got the green santa helm so I didnt buy again. If you want to have both green and red santa helms then u should have at least 60 plats to buy the 2 packs

ThePvpTwink
12-18-2013, 02:27 AM
For the green one I got green Santa helm, carolers hat, and mistletoe helm. I'm not sure what you can get from the red Santa hat pack

Extreme
12-18-2013, 05:59 AM
For the green one I got green Santa helm, carolers hat, and mistletoe helm. I'm not sure what you can get from the red Santa hat pack

Whats carolers?

iiirootzz
12-18-2013, 06:47 AM
Green pack - frosted tophat, carolers, mistletoe, green santa.
Red- snowman disguise, red santa helm, carrot nose.

Then of course the chance items.

Yw (:

angeldawn
12-18-2013, 09:00 AM
Whats carolers?

It's the hat on the snowman. Kinda like the Nuri silk hats.

Skillless
12-18-2013, 09:10 AM
I like how it's snowman disguise instead of snowman helmet now. So you can tell apart which is the old one.