PDA

View Full Version : Boost counter does not work correctly

czbird
12-18-2013, 03:09 AM
Yesterday and today, I boosted all members of alliance (40+ members) and My boost count did not update. I tried three times yesterday - it let me send boosts again but not counted in. Today, only 5 boosts were counted in. The boosting engine is definitely not OK. Please fix this annoying bug. Thanks.

HW: iPad mini retina, iOS 7.0.4

czbird
12-18-2013, 03:41 AM
It happened again, right now... no boosts counted in.

nalzanasah
12-18-2013, 08:28 AM
Yeah, it happen to me too :(

Sent from my i9400 9tology

czbird
01-02-2014, 08:16 AM
Bump. Is this ever going to be fixed? Half of our alliance is still experiencing this very annoying bug... :-/

L0ve
01-05-2014, 04:45 AM
+1.

SIEGE_
01-29-2014, 09:31 AM
+1 bump
Still see this happening with newly added alliance members, which included my second account, where every member is boosted. However, the booster is only receiving credit for 20 to 40 mostly.

Is there a maximum number of boosts you can receive daily, other than 3 from each boosting member? Is it possible to tap three boosts too fast, or change too fast to the next member with the on base navigation arrows?

Any update on this would be helpful from Devs, so that I can properly communicate to my alliance, would be appreciated.

Regards, SIEGE, Alliance Kicking

czbird
01-29-2014, 10:01 AM
Right, constant pain...

Joseph Marcelo
01-30-2014, 04:16 AM
i am glad my members believe that i am having boosting problems.
boosting sometimes works, but usually not.

killuaclassic
02-03-2014, 01:50 AM
this happen most of the time. even I logged in and out. even I cleared cache and data and download it again. even I restarted my phone. BOOST PROBLEM!!!

SIEGE_
02-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Dear Devs,

There has to be a problem or quantity limits on boosting. Which is it. I suppose I could be lied too by players as well.

I have been tracking boosts from each player for the last 5 days. Some I receive boost from, while others i do not. These are trusted long time active players that have earned an officer rank. One of them boosts. 8 to 10 of us are on at that time. Only 5 of the 8 receive the boost. This happens with every player and every day.

I have received exactly 46 boosts in my mail for the last 5 days, like clockwork. There should be 147 per day, so long as everyone boosts and the boosts are received.

This is a huge selling point for being in an alliance. It helps the newer members grow and shows them support from long standing members. It is the ONLY way a new member can show their support and gratitude to the higher level members.

Some communication would be greatly appreciated, before most of my alliance leaves the game. Any acknowledgement of the issue or that it is under review or being repaired.

Is the intent to limit the number a player can receive? Give me an actual offering that can calm those I lead? Anything?

Ulas Singh
02-05-2014, 04:47 AM
yep cz the on fix for it can be reinstallin it happened to me buti did reinstall was fixed

and siege i recieved 100 sometime gao when i was off for a day so its sure that there is no limitations:cat:

czbird
02-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Reinstall is not a resolution. It sometimes works, but mostly it does not. The problem is somewhere in communication with the game servers which should confirm the boosts were sent.

SIEGE_
02-06-2014, 09:10 PM
...and siege i recieved 100 sometime gao when i was off for a day so its sure that there is no limitations:cat:

3 weeks ago I too received 100+, and I thought to myself....SELF I said. Looks like boosts are fixed!! then in a day or two, it reverted back to what we have now. 45 to 50 max per day. By this time tonight, I usually have 45, but I only have 33. The rest of my officers are sitting with 45 and one with 50. There has to be an issue with how many you can get in a period of time, day or week, or maybe even in so many hours.

i do not know what it is, as I cannot crunch the numbers the servers are seeing. I wish someone would provide a solution. Also, when people boost late in the morning hours, like 4am eastern US, they are only getting 10 to 12 that show up on their boost tracker. I think it is because most of the people in the day time hours have already received their 45 to 50.

I will continue to log from who and how many I receive.

SIEGE_
02-13-2014, 10:02 AM
BUMPING AGAIN

Data collection reveals the maximum I can receive in a 24 hour period is 50!!! Therefore theoretically, the first 17 people to boost for the day get counted and the rest are unable to be counted? This is not fair to those that pay later in the game day cycle. It also makes for a VERY POOR metric for acceptance and removal from the alliance. Why even have a counter if that is the case? Bad information is worthless information.

I bet somehow that is linked to the issues with the chance to receive crystals. The main reason for boosting and showing activity in that fashion is for that chance of crystals, and to show gratitude to your team for their time, boosts and donations. Donations however seem to be right on the money. Dont change that.

We have an active family style of play. Some, like myself, are very active, while others log in, chat, boost, a few fights, set engineers and log out. Boosting is the or was the metric for membership.

What gives guys?