PDA

View Full Version : Will I get banned?

Prahasit Prahi
12-18-2013, 05:23 AM
I jus wanna know...!

I'm not getting free offers on my mobile...so I wanna install game on my friends mobile and make free offers

Will I get banned of I do like that?

Because the IP address changes from mobile to mobile...

I don't whether I can ask or not

Limsi
12-18-2013, 05:25 AM
As long as no one uses your account I'm sure you're safe but I believe it is strongly discouraged for safety issues.

Raghavbatra
12-18-2013, 05:26 AM
I play on 4 cellphones and 2 laptops, as far as i know am not banned yet xD

Juicymango
12-18-2013, 05:35 AM
I See No reason for banning your Account.

Prahasit Prahi
12-18-2013, 06:17 AM
Well I'm a bit afraid someone said if the IP address changes u may get banned I think its possibly if the IP address changes like if there is change in country I think,may be...

I jus want some suggestion...coz I don't wanna loose my account
That's it

Thanks for ur suggestions

bhutkeyur
12-18-2013, 06:29 AM
no u wont get banned

Kakashis
12-18-2013, 06:34 AM
I play on multiple devices as well

Limsi
12-18-2013, 06:37 AM
I think the issue here is trying to use his account on a different device which he does not own. Sure enough there will be no issues since the trust between you and your friend is undoubted to the extent that he's willing to lend his phone for the plat offers. I advice you to immediately uninstall the game after completing these offers just to avoid any further danger (i.e someone uses his phone and logs in using your account). Though you could prevent the aforementioned example by not saving your username and password, it is still the safest way to uninstall the game in the end.

Prahasit Prahi
12-18-2013, 07:12 AM
I think the issue here is trying to use his account on a different device which he does not own. Sure enough there will be no issues since the trust between you and your friend is undoubted to the extent that he's willing to lend his phone for the plat offers. I advice you to immediately uninstall the game after completing these offers just to avoid any further danger (i.e someone uses his phone and logs in using your account). Though you could prevent the aforementioned example by not saving your username and password, it is still the safest way to uninstall the game in the end.

Nothing to worry none of my friends like this game no one plays RPG in our college
Well I'll Uninstall game after i do free offers

Most probably in our college they try to steal facebook passwords rather than game passwords :p :p :D