PDA

View Full Version : Bowbear twinks stile rule

smoae
11-18-2010, 11:08 PM
Ive been playing with my level 19 bowbear twink for a week or two, and guys... frankly, they still rule. If you have the right gear, youll do VERY well. Level 14 dark forest armor is the best, but now that jewel thiefs forest bow is better than snipers, it lets you have 8 more damage while only sacrificing .1 speed, and speed isnt that imporatant anyway.

Ive gone against a variety of types and if youre good...
you will own any melee with good timed stomps
you'll own most other archers, except MAYBE a very talented pure dex.
youll own any mage cause of the plus 100 health (spells really dont make a huge difference at this level)
only people you might have a bit of trouble against are talented int bears, because they still have the good health, and if youre not careful they can put you away with darkbolt. still beatable though, as long as you play strategically.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE AND EVERYONE WITH MY BOW BEAR. ITS ON.

Zeus
11-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Smoae, that may be true but I just wanted to say that this contradicts your signature completely, lol

gl0c
11-18-2010, 11:12 PM
Smoae, that may be true but I just wanted to say that this contradicts your signature completely, lol

now that you mentioned it...lol :D

SoShaan
11-19-2010, 12:16 AM
lol... are you kidding? Ofc Bow-bears dont rule anything.

Bows are for beginners. Dump the sissy range weapons, get a sword and "Get in the pit and try to love someone"

Lesrider
11-19-2010, 06:45 AM
SoShaan, stop trolling. There are three different classes and three different attributes for a reason. Just because you don't like range weapons doesn't mean they shouldn't exist. You've been attacking range weapons all over the forum. Get over it. They're not going anywhere.

Arterra
11-19-2010, 07:46 AM
lol... are you kidding? Ofc Bow-bears dont rule anything.

Bows are for beginners. Dump the sissy range weapons, get a sword and "Get in the pit and try to love someone"

Lol fail. Let me kite you...

Conradin
11-19-2010, 08:57 AM
I'll fight u on my intbear

TheLaw
11-19-2010, 04:57 PM
BowBear vs BowBear, its on :)

Edit: We'll see whats fair :)

TwinkTastical
11-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Yup, although i prefer shiv.... just so sexy!

smoae
11-21-2010, 10:06 AM
I'll fight u on my intbear
i thought we already fought but if we haven;t yet then sure

BowBear vs BowBear, its on :)

Edit: We'll see whats fair :)
k definetley, next time i see you on

Yup, although i prefer shiv.... just so sexy!
well i beat you like 10-3 in your shiv but you beat me with your int bear setup 10-9 so...

duhchi
11-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Where is a good place to farm for lvl 19 bowbear gear? Should you be using str or dex armor and helms?