PDA

View Full Version : Hurry!

Waucaned
12-18-2013, 09:35 AM
Hello!
My friend (Real Life) asked me to buy him a plat. Will my card or paypal information save in his acco if I buy via paypal? And is it legal if you buy a friend a plat?
FAST PLS

Argyros
12-18-2013, 09:36 AM
Naw I don't believe so... If your logging in via your device it shouldn't.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Waucaned
12-18-2013, 09:46 AM
Ok, thanks a lot! I just wanted to know cause he asked. That is mine Chris. gift for him. Good Chrismas all!

Suentous PO
12-18-2013, 10:47 AM
DON'T DO IT.

If your talking about him giving you his acc for a sec you are gonna get both banned.

If your talking about giving him your card and letting him pay while he's logged in, then I honestly don't know if that could get you in trouble.

Argyros
12-18-2013, 10:53 AM
True^ posting it on forums wouldn't help either. Give your friend some cash as a present instead?

Suentous PO
12-18-2013, 11:00 AM
^Better idea

Skillless
12-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Get your friend a (iTunes / Google play) gift card that they can use to buy plat.

I would avoid anything sounding remotely like account buying or sharing.

programmed
12-18-2013, 12:49 PM
Get your friend a (iTunes / Google play) gift card that they can use to buy plat.

This^ is probably the better way to get him plat. Account sharing as was said already is a good way to get both of you banned. Giving him cash means he has to put that on his own credit card (if he has one) or buy his own iTunes card/google play card. Just buying him a gift card that can be used means he can just put in his iTunes/google play info and bam, he has his plat.

Schnitzel
12-18-2013, 04:13 PM
Wau,
just take your credit card, drive to a store, buy a gift card, and let him buy the plat himself.

Giving someone their acc info is not allowed

Stevenmc
12-18-2013, 07:30 PM
I don't know if you can do this or not, but if you log into your iTunes account on his device, then let him open pocket legends and buy platinum from your iTunes account, then just log off your account on his device. Idk it seems like it would work, I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS AGAINST TOS, I've never done it.

Rot
12-18-2013, 08:06 PM
would be a pity if u get banned

Waucaned
12-19-2013, 11:44 AM
DON'T DO IT.

If your talking about him giving you his acc for a sec you are gonna get both banned.

If your talking about giving him your card and letting him pay while he's logged in, then I honestly don't know if that could get you in trouble.

Thank you and other players for answering... I bought google gift card for him... THANK YOU ALL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!