PDA

View Full Version : Leader Board Of Fun....

Hoardseeker
12-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Guys Im Tring to suggest a new leaderboard with different theme called leader board of fun

LB of fun includes :-
*the top 15-30 gold farmers[looting dropped golds this will be constantly rising and wont go down as you buy items its a different amount as the gold u take[dropped] it will be raisen][who can make 100mil by looting dropped golds? :P]

*top 15-30 playing arcane legends for a long time [playing AL for a long time than others makes u to come up in this board][for abusive thingy make it if someone stops in a place for 5mins stop their longing time so they cant abuse]

*top seller[the top number of items you sell it will be raising one by one for each item u sell in CS[only above 10k you know abusive]]

*top emotion 15-30 users[the ones who uses emotion for the most time :P]

and so much fun in the fun leader board!

All Thoughts Are Welcomed!

Ebezaanec
12-18-2013, 08:23 PM
You would be surprised the lengths people would do to buy/sell from different accounts.

Hoardseeker
12-18-2013, 09:07 PM
You would be surprised the lengths people would do to buy/sell from different accounts.
Only. Counting dropped golds

Instanthumor
12-18-2013, 09:16 PM
Is it fun to spam emotes for 24 hours just so you can have your name listed on the leaderboards? At times, I think not.

Ebezaanec
12-19-2013, 08:20 AM

Only. Counting dropped golds

*top seller[the top number of items you sell it will be raising one by one for each item u sell in CS[only above 10k you know abusive]]

Really? Sorry, my sources must be unreliable... .-.

Prahasit Prahi
12-19-2013, 11:53 AM
10k per item lol ru crazy?

Haha...jus think

I post items for 10001 in auction and ill buy them from my alt account I may loose only 600 gold per item

Sorry I don't agree wid this item selling but the other are good ones