PDA

View Full Version : Banned, Hopefully NOT my last farewell

Vertibrate
12-18-2013, 11:39 AM
Hi, This is: In/Vertibrate, Fogue, Certi, Badmove, Gombos, Temn, etc.

For a start I must say sorry to the host/participants of the Lvl25-26 Tournament. I, unfortunately, was banned due to my little brother doing things he shouldn't have without me knowing.
I have had a great time PvPin' from the end of 2010 till a few weeks ago, finding great challenges, fighting crazy battles.
Anyone reading this wondering what Lvl to PvP at, if you ask me I'd tell you 15-20. I have been PvPing at this Lvl for quite some time and I have enjoyed it thoroughly.
Thanks to all those who helped me learn the ways of Low Lvl PvP to name a few - Bous/Zetris (Banned) , Terroy (sux :P), Kawa/Faith (Dat K/D XD)... And all you others, thanks a lot.

Hope more people do Low Lvl PvP around 15 to make it more popular like it was before.
Good luck in the future to all you PvPers out there,
Thanks to STS for everything you have done for Pocket Legends
Best Wishes, Maybe I'll get unbanned but seems unlikely because STS aren't replying to me at all.
Hopefully not for the last time,
Thanks,

- Fogue :sorrow: :sorrow: :sorrow:

Bhurtz
12-18-2013, 12:08 PM
cry

Samhayne
12-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Closing this up. Word to the wise, whether your little brother or your cousin or whoever does it, it is still your account and the account is responsible. If you do stuff that warrants banning, then the account will be banned.