PDA

View Full Version : MP regen for The Brothers Whim

Ravager
12-18-2013, 12:25 PM
All the arcane pets have some sort of mana regen. Hopefully add some basic mana regen for this pet.

Zeus
12-18-2013, 02:09 PM
Agreed!

As I said before... the stats and arcane ability on these little critters are lacking! :( It's a shame because they look awesome!

bhutkeyur
12-18-2013, 03:32 PM
They just look awesome that's all

HeartlessR
12-18-2013, 04:37 PM
The least STS can do is add some form of mana regen since they refuse to actually fix the arcane ability.. I know 3 people who have the brothers and they are pretty meh the pull is bipolar it seems and sometimes wont do anything.. They at least need some form of mana regen. maybe remove the 10% dodge for like +8 mana regen or something cool like that.

Ravager
12-18-2013, 04:53 PM
The least STS can do is add some form of mana regen since they refuse to actually fix the arcane ability.. I know 3 people who have the brothers and they are pretty meh the pull is bipolar it seems and sometimes wont do anything.. They at least need some form of mana regen. maybe remove the 10% dodge for like +8 mana regen or something cool like that.

Please have them append to / reply to the bug report section of Joncheeses thread to add to the users having the pull issues.