PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legend's Winter Fest Review

Exol
12-18-2013, 06:51 PM
Hello there. So you all the know the Winter Fest is here in DL. And people have their opinions on it. Well, I think this Winter Fest isn't all that great but at least it's something new I had look forward too. And the thing is...hats are the only thing that drops...I was hoping there were more vanities such as tops and leggings that would drop as well. Well that's only my opinion. Anyways great thanks to STS for all their hard work. :D

What I have found great about the event though is the Eternal Shadow Gem. It looks fantastic and glows. :cheerful:
Females & Males
53667 53669

The Bloody Santa's outfit for the females were okay. It wasn't my taste but the Elf's outfit is super adorable. :love-struck:

Females

Males

And also...the hair of course!!! It's fabulous!!! My friend said the male Peekaboo hair seemed emo. I think it's cute. The female Peekaboo is incredibly beautiful. :strawberry:

And the hats were all beautiful as well.
Blizzard Elf Hat - Snowy Elf Hat - Blood Red Elf Hat - Sanguine Elf Hat - Dark Mint Elf Hat - Light Mint Elf Hat - Merry Elf Hat

Let me know what you think of this Winter Fest Event. ;)

Contravention
12-18-2013, 06:55 PM
I don't think its really all that exciting either I think they could have done way better. Especially with the drops.

Exonn
12-18-2013, 08:02 PM
Lexi, how could you not find the Bloody Santa's outfit awesome. But anyways about the event. I agree that it wasn't all that great too

Contravention
12-18-2013, 08:06 PM
Basically like bloody Dracula just Santa version doing newmaybe for easter iit'll be a blood easter rabbit -.- they need to add new stuff. Not the same stuff

MightyMicah
12-18-2013, 08:30 PM
I thought it was creative, amazing, and just what I was hoping for. :D

Contravention
12-18-2013, 08:51 PM
When you have 40 accounts most of which are lvl 36 basically max money and all nothing else to do except play in PvP which of course got laggy after all the updates a lot of people wanted a lvl raise. Like number one thing out their right now besides new maps. I mean the Santa was alright and all that but ehhh could have done so much better for an update. Again I'm not saying its the worst update I'm just saying, in my point of view they could have done better especially with the drops. :-)

Exol
12-18-2013, 11:01 PM
True. Lol.

Exol
12-18-2013, 11:47 PM
Lexi, how could you not find the Bloody Santa's outfit awesome. But anyways about the event. I agree that it wasn't all that great too

I don't know. I just don't like it. lol. btw I'm gonna get Shua to play soon. lol.

mafiainc42
12-19-2013, 06:30 PM
When you have 40 accounts most of which are lvl 36 basically max money and all nothing else to do except play in PvP which of course got laggy after all the updates a lot of people wanted a lvl raise. Like number one thing out their right now besides new maps. I mean the Santa was alright and all that but ehhh could have done so much better for an update. Again I'm not saying its the worst update I'm just saying, in my point of view they could have done better especially with the drops. :-)

Try having 85 accounts all maxed 9,999,999 kinda annoying. Take the damn gold capp off already jesus!!!

Contravention
12-19-2013, 07:28 PM
I already knew this was judgement -.- richest guy on DL

Exoss
12-20-2013, 11:04 PM
I think the bloody santa outfit for the guy is kinda....okay. I don't like the fact that the pants for them are super red and not the same color as the top. ._.

Exoj
12-20-2013, 11:07 PM
I agree with Shua. Lol. To be honest, almost every vanity in the game looks good on the females except desire. Lol

Rosybuds
01-18-2015, 06:03 PM
I thought it was creative, amazing, and just what I was hoping for. :D

You thought a Re-Cycled Avent was Creative ??? I was happy As I bought a few of them this year as I didnt last year but Not Creative Once Again Re-Cycled .... How can you think Rep-Cycled Things are Creative ??? Like Santa Event not working but hey had the old ones from last year So !!! And Now they may Give out Free Lep Hats Which Some of us Payed Real Money For Yeaaa Realyyy Creative. Happy St.Paddys Day on Xmas What do the Peeps get that All Ready payed for these Lep Hats Nothing ??? Just No Drops !! Or What Can you Answer This Rem Please ???

IApprove
01-18-2015, 06:06 PM
You thought a Re-Cycled Avent was Creative ??? I was happy As I bought a few of them this year as I didnt last year but Not Creative Once Again Re-Cycled .... How can you think Rep-Cycled Things are Creative ??? Like Santa Event not working but hey had the old ones from last year So !!! And Now they may Give out Free Lep Hats Which Some of us Payed Real Money For Yeaaa Realyyy Creative. Happy St.Paddys Day on Xmas What do the Peeps get that All Ready payed for these Lep Hats Nothing ??? Just No Drops !! Or What Can you Answer This Rem Please ???

Hey stop expressing too much opinion before you get comment blocked.