PDA

View Full Version : Which is more fun?

Reincar
11-19-2010, 03:05 AM
Still fairly new to this and highest lvl is only 13 until the platinum issue is fixed with amazon. I was wondering what your opinions are on the best/ most fun class? Any experienced players out there willing to post pros and cons for each class? I'm either gonna play a bird or bear for my second toon until I can buy my third slot. Thanks in advance.

Alexdrew
11-19-2010, 11:33 AM
New to the game just started playing Wednesday and im a lvl 13 mage. Im a World of Warcraft guy so finding this game to give me some realtime MMORPG gaming at work is just amazing. Im playing on my Droid 2 and so far I've no issues with gameplay other than my phone gets hot so i limit it to about 45 minutes at a time then i let the phone cool down. I will be purcha@ing platinum so i can venture further into the game. Prices seem to be fair as far as im concerned. Great game look forward. . to more new content

KingFu
11-19-2010, 12:23 PM
First, you actually have capability to play in the Dark Forest campign. Well, you are on iPod, and other iDevices. Not sure on android.

Anyways, there isn't really A funnest class, they're all fun, and it's an opinion. IMO, the funnest is archer. Lemme run through the pros and cons.

Enchantress:
Pros:
High damage at low levels
Ability to heal and revive
Every team needs one
Funnest skills IMO

Cons:
Low health
They rely on buffs, mostly mana shield
It requires skill, and timing, which may be hard to maintain

Warrior:
Pros:
High health and armor
More variations between weapons dps and damage
Best buffs IMO

Cons:
Now, at high levels hybrid bears aren't too great
Requires a lot of mana and health potions
Tough to get the hang of at first for most

Archer:
Pros:
A lot of range
High dps
Has even mana and health pools (500 mana pool 501 health, rather than 600 to 400/400 to 600)
Lots of weapon choices

Cons:
Low regen
Few skills with knock back, pull, or stun/root

I like all the classes, before update, my favorite was bear. I have 4 level 50s (2 bears, 1 bird, 1 Mage) but after update, I like archer. Nice hit, crit, range. Just an over all fun class, the most fun leveling for me were enchantress and archer.

juhnken773
11-19-2010, 04:56 PM
i have 3 characters
50bird
50bear
48mage

I have to say the bear and mage is thee most fun. IMO.
My favorate is the bird.

low lvl wise, mages are great. they carry on their delight till late game.

bears are a bit slow (at leveling), but stun heaven. if yu like going ahead of the team, bear is the choice.

birds are. . . ninjas (not anymore i would say). DPS, Burst, yu name it. they have it.

Pharcyde
11-21-2010, 03:22 AM
I use all 3 charecters. Personally Mage is my favorite hands down. I like the massive damage that spells inflict. But once you hit level 50, you will start liking other classes just because its something new. Thats why most long time players have several high level charecters.