PDA

View Full Version : best lvl11 combo?

Xsublime
12-18-2013, 10:59 PM
So I use uf, SD, fb. Then the buff that does critical hit when I need it. What do u guys think is best?

hellprince
12-19-2013, 07:00 AM
best combo for low levels ( 5-18) fully charged SD followed by charged fully charged UF ^_^ goodluck

Xsublime
12-19-2013, 09:15 PM
Hmm. People have been telling me fully charged you fb followed by uf then SD. I think fully charged uf followed by SD is better because then ur right next to enemy and u can fb them better. Make sense?

hellprince
12-20-2013, 12:37 AM
Hmm. People have been telling me fully charged you fb followed by uf then SD. I think fully charged uf followed by SD is better because then ur right next to enemy and u can fb them better. Make sense?

the combo i told you about drains you opponents bloody to 40-30% you can do fatal burst befor it just to make it harder for you oponent to move uf followed by sd doesnt do much damage the combo i gave literally just drains the blood ,

do what is comfortable for you mate ^_^ goodluck

Xsublime
12-22-2013, 12:57 AM
Do u buff first or u buff at half health? When Do u use the buff thing which increases critical and cures ailments?

hellprince
12-22-2013, 02:37 AM
Do u buff first or u buff at half health? When Do u use the buff thing which increases critical and cures ailments?

you use that when you get hit by the combo that drains blood which is charged shadow dance + charged unholy force when hit by it you you have to press unholy blessing(the buff your talking about) to stop the bleeding or else you will die