PDA

View Full Version : str bird QandA

Reincar
11-19-2010, 03:40 AM
Just a couple questions I need answering. First, I keep seeing warlord. Am I assuming correctly that a warlord is a are build using melee weapons? If so do ranged skills like repulse shot still work with a sword? And in the long run do strbirds do good ent at higher lvls? The idea of a are builds intrigues me and would like to know more about it. Thanks

Reincar
11-19-2010, 03:41 AM
Oops. Autocorrect on my phone turned warbird into warlord. So yeah, I meant warbird.

Ellyidol
11-19-2010, 03:43 AM
Hi. Yes a warbird means a bird using melee weapons/armors. I tried the ranged skills with a melee weapon, and they still keep the same range. So you can use these skills at its range even with a melee weapon. In the long run, it really depends on your play style. If you'd like a str bird mainly for its debuffs and staying alive, then the warbird is good.

Arterra
11-19-2010, 07:41 AM
My favorite Char!

Gives it a little extra armor for taking hits that would kill normal birds, and so has more time to cast it's long range debuffs and do some murder. If you put only enough str for items and rest Dex you can maximize skill damage (I hope that's the same). Even better if you learn to use stat boosting you can have even more Dex, and best if all it is possible to use Dex AND str weps when wanted without using a respec if you stat boost with lower gear enough.