PDA

View Full Version : annoying bug?

Int
12-19-2013, 08:55 AM
Everytime I try to accept a quest from frost fiend I would have to walk back and forth and spam tap on it a million times.... it gets annoying. Can this be fixed so we can accept from one tap? Thanks

Spyce
12-19-2013, 09:00 AM
Happened to me many times.
When you try to accept the quest from Frost, it won't let you even if you spam it.

Applejaqs
12-19-2013, 09:09 AM
You have to wait until you're not in "combat stance". You can't accept his quest when fighting mobs to make it less annoying when using auto attack. It would keep popping up when you are trying to hit mobs when you are near it.

Int
12-19-2013, 09:11 AM
You have to wait until you're not in "combat stance". You can't accept his quest when fighting mobs to make it less annoying when using auto attack. It would keep popping up when you are trying to hit mobs when you are near it.

The thing is, I killed all the mobs within the frost fiend quest area but I would have to walk back and forth and tap on the quest a million times

Applejaqs
12-19-2013, 09:15 AM
Because your character was still in "combat stance". It's almost impossible to know when there are no mobs still around you and adding a check to it would be costly in the lag factor because it would have to make a request to your surroundings every second or so. What sts does (I'm assuming) is wait so many seconds based on how many skills you use or hp/mana you lose to justify when there are no mobs left. As soon as you use a skill, auto attack, or a mob hits you, it keeps you in said "combat stance".

Kakashis
12-19-2013, 10:30 AM
It's a bug for sure!

Applejaqs
12-19-2013, 10:34 AM
It happens with every other boss that drops a quest. It's not a bug until sts said it was unplanned...but that's over a year time to discover it so I'd bet it is intentional.

razerfingers
12-19-2013, 11:14 AM
I like it bug or not. Makes it so i don't tap the quest in a mob combat phase

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

TrapBack
12-19-2013, 12:14 PM
Just click and hold. Works 80% of the time for me with this method.

VelvetBlossom
12-20-2013, 12:01 PM
I have this problem too...also happens with the ? and ! as well. Takes foreverrr

phillyr
12-27-2013, 08:50 PM
I like it bug or not. Makes it so i don't tap the quest in a mob combat phase

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

LOL "sent using..."

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk