PDA

View Full Version : Breezaga for everyone.

Anarchist
12-19-2013, 11:20 AM
Recently people keep saying Breezaga is too over rated too hard to loot too this too that...so i thought what do you guys think of making breezy a 10k-15k token pet this way hardcore partecipant of the christmas event can gain from their sweat while the pet still remains rare...just a suggestion :)

keikali
12-19-2013, 11:25 AM
This means that STS would have to overhaul the token system for the Winter event that caps at 1K and since we're halfway or close to halfway into the event, I doubt they would make such a modification.

This would also play a big role in adjusting the prices of the other items that are claimable by tokens, ie. vanities, pet eggs, etc.

Breezaga is a RARE pet for a reason. Leave it at that.

Milan Lame Man
12-19-2013, 11:25 AM
Recently people keep saying Breezaga is too over rated too hard to loot too this too that...so i thought what do you guys think of making breezy a 10k-15k token pet this way hardcore partecipant of the christmas event can gain from their sweat while the pet still remains rare...just a suggestion :)
Not very likely because you cannot have more than 1000 tokens at a time.
Assuming 1 portal in 15 minutes and 15 tokens per average visit, it would take a week 24/7 to get 10k tokens, BTW. Unlikely as well.

For like 3k tokens, yeah why not. It would give me a reason to stop hunting these Infected whatevers and actually play the game a bit.

Anarchist
12-19-2013, 11:35 AM
Aww didnt know there was a 1k Cap...bad :(...it would be nice if people that have been doing hardcore partecipation in the event had quality rewards (i didnt partecipate at all so theres no personal interest).

Haligali
12-19-2013, 11:39 AM
Not very likely because you cannot have more than 1000 tokens at a time.
Assuming 1 portal in 15 minutes and 15 tokens per average visit, it would take a week 24/7 to get 10k tokens, BTW. Unlikely as well.

For like 3k tokens, yeah why not. It would give me a reason to stop hunting these Infected whatevers and actually play the game a bit.

Wrong idea, you can buy tokens for plat, 3000 token=360 plat, it will be common. The people, who already own breezaga would not be happy.

Hectororius
12-19-2013, 11:48 AM
Listen,

If STS really wanted to make this a very exclusive pet, they would not make it tradable to anyone, so if you looted it, you looted it, and if not, too bad.

Lets stop complaining until the event is nearing its end (Or just stop complaining). The event is running according to plan and people for the most part are enjoying themselves.

Int
12-19-2013, 11:53 AM
Honestly, why do people want breezaga so much that they would want it for free? If you want it, just buy it! simple as that. if everyone wanted rare pets and items for free and make a fuss about it, then whats the point of items/pet being "rare". There be no motivation of acheiving an item. Just buy it

Anarchist
12-19-2013, 12:24 PM
I thought of a reward for those unfortunate hardcore partecipants that farm portals all day and get nothing valueable only them can gain 10k tokens and it would be a nice reward for them while the value of breezy still remains high i assure you it take a while even for 5k tokens..

keikali
12-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Honestly, why do people want breezaga so much that they would want it for free? If you want it, just buy it! simple as that. if everyone wanted rare pets and items for free and make a fuss about it, then whats the point of items/pet being "rare". There be no motivation of acheiving an item. Just buy it

I for one would love a Breezaga pet, not for the abilities or anything, but to just own a truly RARE pet obtainable by anyone in the game. Its fun and disappointing when you open a gold frozen chest or imbued frozen chest only to find a pink to liquidate.

Commanderkeen
12-19-2013, 01:11 PM
I sold my mythic pavise to obtain this pet but it is what it is plain and simple. I have no regrets.

Maunyabastian
12-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Breezaga rocks the under level PvP.
The regen is so freaking awesome!
No wonder this pet worth 1m+.

HeartlessR
12-19-2013, 06:17 PM
lol i love these threads. Anything that requires luck or money you want everybody to have.

Face it buddy. any video game that has something luck based there will be categories. the "haves" and the "have nots"

Imjebus
12-30-2013, 01:07 AM
Yeah maybe at lvl3 pvp -.-

Zanpakuto
12-30-2013, 04:29 PM
how is breezaga at level 8?

phillyr
12-30-2013, 10:10 PM

What level I'm curious, I currently have a level 13 rogue and am torn to open our sell

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Zheogev
12-30-2013, 10:42 PM
Sell!

What level I'm curious, I currently have a level 13 rogue and am torn to open our sell

phillyr
12-30-2013, 10:46 PM
Sell!

Lol I been hearing a lot of that since I started asking around

Crowsfoot
12-31-2013, 12:23 AM
While we are at it I would like 1/1,000 locks to guarantee arcane loot.

Sent using ridicule