PDA

View Full Version : Worst Enemies in the game

Sorcerie
12-19-2013, 11:23 AM
Witches - summons melee fighters endlessly and have one hell of a long range attack. Probably the worst thing about running tombs at low to mid levels.

Kraken gunners - These *expletive* are hands down the most annoying thing in the game, no joke. When these guys are clustered together they can wipe you out instantly and I hate them with a passion that cannot be expressed in words -- and don't even get me started on the ghost version of these guys and their barriers. I have raged many a time at their devastating attack patterns, and quite frankly there is nothing that has pissed me off more than these guys, LOL.

Armored Nordr Archers - These guys are pretty deadly if you don't get them before they use their aimed shot. Not nearly as bad as the Kraken gunners, imo, but still troublesome if you don't get rid of them quick. Their frost arrows are also quite dangerous.

Shadowmancers of Shuyal - Probably the worst of the worst, more so in elites than anything, but they can be a serious pain in the *** in general. The charging tackle, long range shadowball, and the shadow pools can be so overwhelming sometimes -- before you know it you can find yourself frozen, slowed, and/or surrounded by the shadow pools of doom. Definitely gotta be careful when more than two of these guys are together.

Master Assassins - Now these guys are seriously broken. Why? Just why are they so hard to kill? I mean seriously, as far as I can tell their dagger throw technique is inescapable, they are insanely resilient to damage, and you have to throw everything you have at them as fast as you can to take them down. I struggle with these guys even at cap, and imo, they are probably even worse than some of the actual bosses in this game.

Anyone else care to share their thoughts on some of the more frustrating elements of fighting mobs?

Yakiniku
12-19-2013, 12:23 PM
When I read the thread title, the first mob that came to mind were Kraken ghost gunners. Haha.

Anarchist
12-19-2013, 12:43 PM
Witches and ghost gunners are a pain especially the gunners because incredible but true they * run and shoot run and shoot* * barrier* *run and shoot* aasghjkddfdffsagjkyexxgs so annoying.

keikali
12-19-2013, 01:53 PM
Definitely the Ghost Gunners on top.

Then you have those KM3 Archers.

And who can forget the Shadowmancers in Shuyal who stunlock the crap out of you or the Armor eating rabid dogs!

Sorcerie
12-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Definitely the Ghost Gunners on top.

Then you have those KM3 Archers.

And who can forget the Shadowmancers in Shuyal who stunlock the crap out of you or the Armor eating rabid dogs!I completely forgot about the shuyal hounds. Those things are horrible in elite maps. You can get mauled in a second if a warrior pulls too many of them, esp in forest breach where they are rampant in large clusters.

keikali
12-19-2013, 02:28 PM
I completely forgot about the shuyal hounds. Those things are horrible in elite maps. You can get mauled in a second if a warrior pulls too many of them, esp in forest breach where they are rampant in large clusters.

Oh I love it in Elite, even a fully decked warrior gets melted, lul.

Sorcerie
12-19-2013, 03:14 PM
Oh I love it in Elite, even a fully decked warrior gets melted, lul.Oh, and let's not forget the warriors from the arcanum grounds and their pools of poison, lol.

Crowsfoot
12-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Shuyal wolves are my kroptonite.

their procs:

1) reduced armor

2) freeze you for several seconds

3) stun

4) reduced critical chance

5) reduced damage

They are quick to kill and rarely proc. However, if you get 5-6 on you and they each proc reduced armor you die pretty fast.

Trenton
12-19-2013, 06:02 PM
My least favorite enemy is in The Dead City, the zombie warrior big guys who repulse you back. Not sure why, but its my least favorite by far, I wanna scream every time they repulse me and make me miss my combos :(

Maunyabastian
12-19-2013, 06:12 PM
My most favorite mobs are the red crabs in Kraken Isles.

Raghavbatra
12-20-2013, 01:36 AM
Them kraken ghost gunners are worst.

Spyce
12-20-2013, 01:47 AM
WT witches, gave me nearly all my WT deaths.

Joncheese
12-20-2013, 03:16 AM
You're all forgetting the worst enemy of all....... the Purple Smoke in Shuyal. Deadly and silent, can reduce a warrior to nothing in secs and wipe the rest of the team too. As a mage.... you've got no hope.

I've had nightmares about this stuff.

Sorcerie
12-20-2013, 08:35 AM
You're all forgetting the worst enemy of all....... the Purple Smoke in Shuyal. Deadly and silent, can reduce a warrior to nothing in secs and wipe the rest of the team too. As a mage.... you've got no hope.

I've had nightmares about this stuff.Lol, the shuyal shadow pools of doom. xD

In elites these things are by far the greatest killers of entire parties, even more so against large mobs and two or three shadowmancers are thrown in the mix. Specifically, in forest breach just before the bridge where you make a run for ferrix. There are 4 shadowmancers there in that part of the map and they are super aggressive and easy to pull on accident. The green area there can get covered in shadow pools in no time from the sheer amount of aggro that can get clustered there.

Then there's also the area in front of the hermits before Ferrix, that place can also get covered in pools quickly too, to the point where you're even getting spawn killed.

I think we've all had a nightmare or two about them, lol.

keikali
12-20-2013, 08:44 AM

I've had nightmares about this stuff.

And I thought I would be able to pot through these...never again...

Hectororius
12-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Shuyal wolves are my kroptonite.

their procs:

1) reduced armor

2) freeze you for several seconds

3) stun

4) reduced critical chance

5) reduced damage

They are quick to kill and rarely proc. However, if you get 5-6 on you and they each proc reduced armor you die pretty fast.

I feels better knowing even the bigger guys go down to this nonsense. I always managed to get 'one shot' every once in a while. not sure if its the odd lag spike or just a pure beat down between pools/mages/dogs ganging on me...

Int
12-20-2013, 11:55 AM
i agree with kraken gunners because if they get a critical on you, you are done.
Also witches because they do high damage and their range is absolutely nuts!

Sorcerie
12-20-2013, 02:13 PM
i agree with kraken gunners because if they get a critical on you, you are done.
Also witches because they do high damage and their range is absolutely nuts!The gunners have crazy range too, and I noticed that they have a really fast cool down for their attacks. If you try to run those guys don't give any quarter, they'll chase you down and pump you full of bullets before you can try and heal. And I can tell you from experience that using pots is like putting a band aid on an axe wound, they hit hard, critical or not.

I hate them so much, lol.

Zuzeq
12-20-2013, 02:33 PM
I have to go with the blue guys in Nordr. Yeah the big Glacians that one shot you OUTSIDE their red zone. They wind up, you move and still get smashed on. Honestly..lol..if I see my full Myth+Maul Tank get one shotted...what the heck am I suppose to do? I don't even want to start of the lil blue pigs there...

Chaim Nail
12-20-2013, 03:57 PM
Nordr ice patches - the primary reason I don't go to Nordr.

nelson131
12-21-2013, 06:59 AM
Nordor ice patches, kraken guners and ghost gunners.
Seriously. 6 in a group?
2 can insta kill a rogue and always 6? Hell no.
Ice patches- ur screwed when u use a skill and gets in ice patch and ganged by 10 mobs? Lol
Lastly lag.

Out of my 600 pve deaths these are 99.99% times when i die

Extreme
12-21-2013, 07:10 AM
This thread made me wanna see devs post a thread about which enemy kills us most.

Maalice
12-21-2013, 07:13 AM
I
Hate
Those
Ghost
Gunners

That is all

chitgoks
12-22-2013, 02:42 AM
km3 archer. 90% of the time it targets mages. it gets worse when frost fiend appears. i rarwly go in km3 anymore until next yr. fiend ruins kd rate

BurnedAlive
12-22-2013, 04:27 AM
Worst enemy's, I was thinking of actual enemies! Lol.

Anyway I hate Nordr ice patches and I HATE THE FIRST NORDR BOSS when he got released. He was sooooo hard to do PUG.

SayCreed
12-22-2013, 04:32 AM
Mage wt

bhutkeyur
12-22-2013, 07:47 AM
that big glacian redzone can one shot any tank

phillyr
12-22-2013, 04:26 PM
Elite kraken gunners...u stun it freeze them after they have the red zone up...they don't care their frozen carcasses fire away anyway

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Soundlesskill
12-23-2013, 08:36 AM
Every mobs is annoying in my opinion, they all want to take my HP!

ClumsyCactus
12-23-2013, 12:57 PM
1. it oesnt reeeally count, but ice patche thingys in nordr...
2. the boss in "companion canticle" (im lvl 35 and he kills me sometimes XD)
3. gunners...

Sorcerie
12-23-2013, 04:14 PM
1. it oesnt reeeally count, but ice patche thingys in nordr...
2. the boss in "companion canticle" (im lvl 35 and he kills me sometimes XD)
3. gunners...Lol, the master assassin from companion canticle kills me too! xDDD

Nordr ice patches are also really annoying, but more so for the rouges and sorcs who use their Shadow Piercer and Gale attacks recklessly. You gotta be super mindful of your directional position, or one miscalculation and you're toast.

---

I really would like to know which monster does get the most players kills, that would be a fun detail to know.

I'm betting it's blue mages or gunners. xD

H2N
12-23-2013, 05:28 PM
I really would like to know which monster does get the most players kills, that would be a fun detail to know.

Over the past 90 days, the top 3 killers are:

1) Captain Bluecrab - Non Elite
2) Nordr Wolf
3) Hauntlet Necromancer

bhutkeyur
12-23-2013, 09:18 PM

2) Nordr Wolf
3) Hauntlet Necromancer

Hahaha ty - that crab love to one shot

thememeguy
12-23-2013, 10:01 PM
I hate barrels and boxes for a reason...

Venom
12-23-2013, 11:56 PM
I can tolerate and survive everything.. Except, the spiders and archers in elite nordr which keep throwing you around.. Too annoying!! You end up in ice patches then they gang you!!!!

Hinataa
12-24-2013, 02:34 AM
I can tolerate and survive everything.. Except, the spiders and archers in elite nordr which keep throwing you around.. Too annoying!! You end up in ice patches then they gang you!!!!

omg those spiders r so annoying! n the ice!

j3peaz
12-24-2013, 07:16 AM

2) Nordr Wolf
3) Hauntlet Necromancer

Crab and wolf deaths. Those were all me haha

Soundlesskill
12-24-2013, 07:37 AM
Nordr Spiders.. God ping ball much?

Sorcerie
12-24-2013, 08:16 AM

2) Nordr Wolf
3) Hauntlet NecromancerThis is pretty funny. I'm betting Captain Bluecrab is the number one because most people level up at mid levels in windmore and he's the 'easiest' boss to challenge for xp. But yea, his red zone attacks are super nasty I can see why to tops out. xD

The nordor wolves as well for the same reason, they're also at another good leveling spot for xp. Ten bucks says it's the alpha wolf's pack buddies that are the culprits of the number two slots. Lol~

And last, Witches. go fig. xP

Khylan
12-24-2013, 12:49 PM
Locked Crates are by far the most dangerous adversary in Arcane Legends :sulkiness:

Temarichan
12-25-2013, 01:01 AM
Yes. The Kraken Gunners are pretty dangerous even for a full mythic o.o

Blood hammer :l sometimes shoots me cold with his hand cannon

The Bluecrab: Kills me to the unexpected to Arlorian Heaven.

The Pirate Ghosts overall lol.

I guess Captain Krom can be a toughy one. I hate that boss the most out of all Shuyal Bosses.

nelson131
12-25-2013, 09:55 PM
spiders +archers + ice patch = they keep pushing u in ice and gang u = death horrible combination when solo
kraken gunners, melting everyone
and bosses with stun
shadowmancers are fine by me cus i dont play elite
ice patch+ shadow pierce= frozen + aggro =ganged=death

rivet
12-26-2013, 02:23 AM
Wraith Heart boss at shuyal.

Doesn't let you pick up the last dying lantern Lol!

Seriously, no one is interested in defeating this boss because it takes too long.

notfaded1
05-20-2014, 10:23 PM
Wraith Heart boss at shuyal.

Doesn't let you pick up the last dying lantern Lol!

Seriously, no one is interested in defeating this boss because it takes too long.

So true

Sent from my Nexus 5

Kingslaughter
05-20-2014, 11:27 PM
Wolf elite shuyal mobs..now theyre more harder after last client update zzzz

Xeusx
05-20-2014, 11:30 PM
Nice necro.

w00dy14
05-21-2014, 06:44 AM
Of course its the annoying guy in the Kraag tombs for the daily quest "the Vision". One hit kills if you don't keep him stunned. Hate it.

Toogy
05-21-2014, 07:21 AM
Nordr ice patches - the primary reason I don't go to Nordr.

Use fire bug

Sent from my GT-S6310N using Tapatalk

Madnex
05-21-2014, 07:40 AM
Since this is back!

The serpents in the latest campaign's elite maps. "-But they have no red zone, they can't be that hard right?"
Wrong, fool. These damned nuclear radiated cobra wannabes can take out even warriors when in packs of four or more. There are rumors of a dark place in rockhorn where seven of them lurk around a serpent miniboss..

notfaded1
05-27-2014, 10:54 AM
Since this is back!

The serpents in the latest campaign's elite maps. "-But they have no red zone, they can't be that hard right?"
Wrong, fool. These damned nuclear radiated cobra wannabes can take out even warriors when in packs of four or more. There are rumors of a dark place in rockhorn where seven of them lurk around a serpent miniboss..

It's the Komodo you better watch out 4. The healers can hit u hard as well. I think it was H2N that told us the filename of the big snakes w/little wings... they're called salamander_leader.