PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest Day in the History of Everything

Kixxler
12-19-2013, 06:16 PM
The apocalypse is over...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_naXaMBAoxw

Knockador
12-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Just heard about it from Sxephil...lol well he is all grown up now. Hope he doesn't turn into a new Miley...

programmed
12-19-2013, 06:50 PM
Omg yes! Is he serious about retiring? Not only is he a terrible singer (my opinion, sorry for you fans out there) but also every girl to ever like me was for one reason and one reason only...for looking like JB.

Nihiliste
12-19-2013, 06:55 PM
Too bad he was just kidding.

TEOKILLO
12-19-2013, 07:00 PM
Omg yes! Is he serious about retiring? Not only is he a terrible singer (my opinion, sorry for you fans out there) but also every girl to ever like me was for one reason and one reason only...for looking like JB.

Wow meany

Suentous PO
12-19-2013, 07:08 PM
That was a video of him so I didn't watch it as I am proud to only know who he is by way of South Park making fun of him.
I don't know why ppl pay attention lel

programmed
12-19-2013, 08:54 PM
That was a video of him so I didn't watch it as I am proud to only know who he is by way of South Park making fun of him.
I don't know why ppl pay attention lel

I was afraid to watch it :p I clicked the link and read the title lol

programmed
12-19-2013, 08:55 PM
Wow meany

Cry pls

Xvanitykingx
12-20-2013, 09:47 PM
I feel bad for the guy. Many people I know don't like him :/

I realize he can be stubborn, disrespectful and narrow-minded at times.... Like my lucky cousin, who got to meet him in person, described him as. I believe my cousin, he has never lied to me before.

Still, that's not a reason to "hate on him"
Everyone has at least some good and kindness in them. No one deserves to be hated! Everyone is equal.

~xvanitykingx

TEOKILLO
12-20-2013, 09:48 PM
He may have done bad things, but he helped the philipenes

Xvanitykingx
12-20-2013, 09:51 PM
He may have done bad things, but he helped the philipenes

Yep.

That reminds me, some guy came up to me today and asked for my donation to help the Philippines. It was their lucky day, let's leave it at that ;)

~xvanitykingx

Trenton
12-20-2013, 09:59 PM
Yep.

That reminds me, some guy came up to me today and asked for my donation to help the Philippines. It was their lucky day, let's leave it at that ;)

~xvanitykingx I'm betting like $12,000 :D How close am I

Xvanitykingx
12-20-2013, 10:34 PM
I'm betting like $12,000 :D How close am I

Listen, As much as I would love to help the starving kids in the Philippines, I did not donate much. About a little less then half of the amount you mentioned :/

I'm saving money for school next year and I'm kind of on my own this time :/

So to answer your question... No, you were not close.

~xvanitykingx

floats
12-21-2013, 09:35 AM
Justin Bieber's actions were considered terrible and thats the reason I kinda dislike him :/ that one time he destroy a hotel he stayed on making grafitis and he was scolded by the mayor of the town. Also, idk if this was real but stalkers said that half of
JB's twitter followers were 50% fake and considered alt accounts. And that time he slept with a Brazillian chick (sorry) and.....the news........the children.....

Rot
12-21-2013, 09:47 AM
and i heard the cops received a complaint from jb's neighbour that his party was too loud

BlueSkied
12-21-2013, 12:12 PM
And I heard idgaf

Zeus
12-21-2013, 12:23 PM
Listen, As much as I would love to help the starving kids in the Philippines, I did not donate much. About a little less then half of the amount you mentioned :/

I'm saving money for school next year and I'm kind of on my own this time :/

So to answer your question... No, you were not close.

~xvanitykingx

Saving money for school but donate half of your tuition? Hmm... O_O

SayCreed
12-21-2013, 03:26 PM
I personally Just Hate Jb.
To me,Just another Guy trying to impress girls

Cheenivie
12-21-2013, 06:12 PM

When you can afford an Audi R8 you can do that stuff c'mon Parth pfft

Xvanitykingx
12-21-2013, 07:08 PM

What I have to pay for the school I'm going to is very little compared to what I donated, yes. But since the government is paying most of my tuition... What do I have to lose? :p

~xvanitykingx

Xvanitykingx
12-21-2013, 07:10 PM
I personally Just Hate Jb.
To me,Just another Guy trying to impress girls

He even cheats on Selena -.-

Now that's not right.

Zeus
12-21-2013, 09:43 PM
What I have to pay for the school I'm going to is very little compared to what I donated, yes. But since the government is paying most of my tuition... What do I have to lose? :p

~xvanitykingx

You get financial aid from the government? What for? O_O

BurnedAlive
12-22-2013, 08:07 AM
People who don't like Justin Bieber are because of two reasons;

-They don't like his music
-They're completely jealous that women love him

programmed
12-22-2013, 08:52 AM
People who don't like Justin Bieber are because of two reasons;

-They don't like his music
-They're completely jealous that women love him

No, my dad hates him cause of the things he does that are going to get him in prison some day.

Xvanitykingx
12-22-2013, 05:58 PM
You get financial aid from the government? What for? O_O

Why would I spend much money on the school when I could spend it better by adding more money into my stockbrokers account... Getting the government to pay for my education.... Why wouldn't I -.-

If I paid for everything, I wouldn't be how I am today -.-

~xvanitykingx

Zeus
12-22-2013, 06:04 PM
Why would I spend much money on the school when I could spend it better by adding more money into my stockbrokers account... Getting the government to pay for my education.... Why wouldn't I -.-

If I paid for everything, I wouldn't be how I am today -.-

~xvanitykingx

You mean somebody who brags about cars he doesn't have? Or somebody who thinks he's subtly saying he's wealthy when he's really not? O_O

Give me a break, man. Our family is wealthy too - infact, probably much wealthier than yours and I don't go bragging about donations and other miscellaneous things.

P.S: If you do stocks, how does it work? I'm only asking because I do them so I'll be able to tell if you're BS'ing about that too. :)

Xvanitykingx
12-22-2013, 06:29 PM
You mean somebody who brags about cars he doesn't have? Or somebody who thinks he's subtly saying he's wealthy when he's really not? O_O

Give me a break, man. Our family is wealthy too - infact, probably much wealthier than yours and I don't go bragging about donations and other miscellaneous things.

P.S: If you do stocks, how does it work? I'm only asking because I do them so I'll be able to tell if you're BS'ing about that too. :)

Look, I'm sure you may be wealthier then me and I really don't care lol. My business is my business and you shouldn't care.

But, if you really want to know... Send me a pm.

I will not do this on the public forums again. I promised.

~xvanitykingx

Vertuldo
12-22-2013, 06:31 PM
Finally!!

Zeus
12-22-2013, 06:49 PM
Look, I'm sure you may be wealthier then me and I really don't care lol. My business is my business and you shouldn't care.

But, if you really want to know... Send me a pm.

I will not do this on the public forums again. I promised.

~xvanitykingx

I only mentioned the fact that you're not the only one who is wealthy as a point to show that you don't have to brag about it. It leaves a bad taste in anyone's mouth who is reading your post.

All I am saying is, if it is your business, don't hang your laundry out for everybody to comment on and then get upset when people don't go "Oh, you're so generous man!".

By mentioning the amount you may or may not have donated, that was purely for your own superficial reasons. The fact that you donated says enough.

Xvanitykingx
12-22-2013, 09:22 PM
What happened to ignoring
Ignoring Zeus not Trenton

Delphina
12-22-2013, 09:38 PM
Thread closed.
Please play nice. Thanks!