Equipment? I have Rift set, Sewer Set, Void set, cyber sets, drainer

Thx for le halp

Reunegade
12-19-2013, 09:16 PM
6 rage
6 evade
6 ib
6 taunt (stack twice)
6 hs (very crucial skill imo, stuns for set-up + debuff)
6 cb (good for extra damage and debuff)
6 stomp (useful for trapping and stunning, also for getting out of stuns)
3 beckon (no need for higher beckon; 3 beckon is efficient for trapping, otherwise you will just fling out of range)
1 restore (5 h/s saves your life in many cases)
1 vengeful
1 crippling (useful for set-up as it roots)
2 SMS (useful for stun and knockback set-up)

Combo: Buffs, taunt x2, beckon, hs, cb, sms, stomp: second wave- hs, stomp (or vice versa depending on situation), cb, sms: third wave: beckon, hs, cb, stomp, sms, crip, vengeful

Use beck-stomp-sms for close calls, restore for regen at low health

programmed
12-19-2013, 09:26 PM
I have a guide for 51 bear in the link below in my sig :) It's a lot for me to type at this time of night and I can't copy/paste with Tapatalk but if you wanna check it out the link is below in my sig.

Trenton
12-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Royal helm + armor, sk bow, buff, beckon stomp

lel bear is by far easiest class to play at this level, but listen to Swaggreun and Scary, they were hella good.

TEOKILLO
12-19-2013, 10:27 PM
Full fury set for op dodge

Trenton
12-19-2013, 11:52 PM
Full fury set for op dodge and unlimited mana

TEOKILLO
12-20-2013, 12:48 AM
Bes doe

programmed
12-20-2013, 06:52 AM
@trenton and Teo: full fury has less dodge than royal/fury mix. Full fury has around 32 dodge while royal/fury mix gets 37. Also while fury has 20+ mana regen the mixed set has 12 which for a bear is enough to have full mana most of the fight. Bears skills don't take as much mana as other classes. When I use full fury it's with a rhino for both some dodge and since rhinos use more mana for mana regen. For fox, mage, and bear I use the mixed set rather it has better stats and enough mana regen to last long enough to kill.

floats
12-20-2013, 08:38 AM
@trenton and Teo: full fury has less dodge than royal/fury mix. Full fury has around 32 dodge while royal/fury mix gets 37. Also while fury has 20+ mana regen the mixed set has 12 which for a bear is enough to have full mana most of the fight. Bears skills don't take as much mana as other classes. When I use full fury it's with a rhino for both some dodge and since rhinos use more mana for mana regen. For fox, mage, and bear I use the mixed set rather it has better stats and enough mana regen to last long enough to kill.

Scawyyyy :3

Caiahar
12-20-2013, 08:53 AM
Bears do not need fury, bears don't use mana that much. When they do run out of mana, it's usually when they're facing a super tanky rhino :)

If you want mana regen, use RS armor and helm with sk scarab
All for one, and one for all

programmed
12-20-2013, 09:52 AM
Scawyyyy :3

Ew its u

Argyros
12-20-2013, 10:54 AM
I'll help you!

Don't listen tah them I learned from noodle, I shall pm you later.

Argyros
12-20-2013, 11:02 AM
Us not receiving PMS so here it is-

First off I'd recommend pming noodleleg since he is has the best l51 bear. Since I also had a good one here u go.

6 beckon
6 stomp
6 rage
6 crushing
6 evade
6 taunt
5 iron blood
1 on each other slash and on heal

Read noodlelegs guide for combos, and good luck!

VVake
12-20-2013, 11:04 AM
6 beckon sucks doe along with 6 stomp

programmed
12-20-2013, 11:29 AM
Us not receiving PMS so here it is-

First off I'd recommend pming noodleleg since he is has the best l51 bear. Since I also had a good one here u go.

6 beckon
6 stomp
6 rage
6 crushing
6 evade
6 taunt
5 iron blood
1 on each other slash and on heal

Read noodlelegs guide for combos, and good luck!

Yea no. Don't use 6 beckon with 6 stomp. Or 5 ib it should be 6. Also heal isn't necessary with all the regen you have.

programmed
12-20-2013, 11:32 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?101328-My-Guide-to-level-51-and-56-bear

Argyros
12-20-2013, 12:17 PM
Yea no. Don't use 6 beckon with 6 stomp. Or 5 ib it should be 6. Also heal isn't necessary with all the regen you have.

Rly? I'd love to see you PvP funkyp with your build lol. 1 heal is optional, if you don't use it, put 1 extra into iron blood to make 6. X.X its not a definite yes or no to use 5 or 6 ib... If your clever enough to be able to make use of it in FFA than it rly does help.

programmed
12-20-2013, 12:55 PM
Rly? I'd love to see you PvP funkyp with your build lol. 1 heal is optional, if you don't use it, put 1 extra into iron blood to make 6. X.X its not a definite yes or no to use 5 or 6 ib... If your clever

Too bad then cause you won't see it happen. I quit 51 long ago and at that time noodle wasn't playing anymore. I'm not going to make a new bear, level it to 51, and buy all the gear just so you can see me Pvp noodle. I don't need to prove anything to you anyways and idc if you doubt me. I don't doubt noodle is good either, ik he is. I'm just trying to help not be criticized by you. No 51 bear still around had a kdr as good as mine without farming kills just saying, not that kdr really matters to me.

programmed
12-20-2013, 12:59 PM
listen to Swaggreun and Scary, they were hella good.

:).

Argyros
12-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Too bad then cause you won't see it happen. I quit 51 long ago and at that time noodle wasn't playing anymore. I'm not going to make a new bear, level it to 51, and buy all the gear just so you can see me Pvp noodle. I don't need to prove anything to you anyways and idc if you doubt me. I don't doubt noodle is good either, ik he is. I'm just trying to help not be criticized by you. No 51 bear still around had a kdr as good as mine without farming kills just saying, not that kdr really matters to me.

I was not trying to be critical toward you scary, I respect you and believe that your a very talented player. That being said, I know that it is very possible to agree to disagree on level 51 bear builds.

I understand that both your bear and my bear are either banned or deleted, so therefore it truly doesn't matter. Your absolutely correct kdr means nothing in terms of skill level in my opinion. I have found my 51 build to be very affective and so you don't necessarily need to correct or criticize it.

Gragorak
12-20-2013, 01:20 PM
Rly? I'd love to see you PvP funkyp with your build lol. 1 heal is optional, if you don't use it, put 1 extra into iron blood to make 6. X.X its not a definite yes or no to use 5 or 6 ib... If your clever enough to be able to make use of it in FFA than it rly does help.
6 beckon with 6 stomp just happens to suck. I understand that you're a fanboy, but noodle's build isn't a divine truth or anything.

I have found my 51 build to be very affective and so you don't necessarily need to correct it.
It can be very effective, but that doesn't mean it would be the best build in the universe. TheScaryBeary's build just is way better.

Argyros
12-20-2013, 01:29 PM
6 beckon with 6 stomp just happens to suck. I understand that you're a fanboy, but noodle's build isn't a divine truth or anything.

it can be very effective, but that doesn't mean it would be the best possible build. Scarybear's build just is better.

Okay.

I'll hop off this thread now seeing that I can't post my opinion without being judged. My build works well, and I'm not just the type of person to brag on whom I've killed. Haters gonna hate bro.

IGN Storm
12-20-2013, 10:45 PM
Yawn, best 51 bear build:

6 Rage
6 Iron Blood
6 Evasion
6 Taunt
6 HS
6 CB
5 Beckon
3 Stomp
4 SMS
1 Crip
1 Venge

Reunegade
12-21-2013, 08:18 AM
Yawn, best 51 bear build:

6 Rage
6 Iron Blood
6 Evasion
6 Taunt
6 HS
6 CB
5 Beckon
3 Stomp
4 SMS
1 Crip
1 Venge
Works well also, but y no restore?

Caiahar
12-21-2013, 09:19 AM
I'm guessing it's one of those builds that are either Nuking like crazy (thought I can't really see it nuking :/) or one of those builds that make the opponent go flyyyyy..see the 5 beckon. Usually on bears I use 4 beckon. Unless it's a kite xbow bear.

All for one, and one for all.

programmed
12-21-2013, 12:49 PM

I always saw it that with the 34 regen that tiny bit of heal wasn't necessary and the skill point could be used in something better.

Reunegade
12-21-2013, 01:45 PM
I always saw it that with the 34 regen that tiny bit of heal wasn't necessary and the skill point could be used in something better.
It's not the tiny bit of heal that is significant; rather, the 5 H/S it gives that can save a person in a pinch.

programmed
12-21-2013, 01:55 PM
It's not the tiny bit of heal that is significant; rather, the 5 H/S it gives that can save a person in a pinch.

Maybe its just me then but when I first used a 51 bear i used restore and found that its easier with that one extra point put into something like SMS. If you hit all 3 debuffs right after each other the person you're fighting is normally weakened enough to keep your health close to full and when you add it all up, with the around 60 or so dodge when buffed and the high regen combined with all 3 debuffs you don't really need the heal.

Reunegade
12-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Maybe its just me then but when I first used a 51 bear i used restore and found that its easier with that one extra point put into something like SMS. If you hit all 3 debuffs right after each other the person you're fighting is normally weakened enough to keep your health close to full and when you add it all up, with the around 60 or so dodge when buffed and the high regen combined with all 3 debuffs you don't really need the heal.
But if the opponent has restore and stomp/sms you away for long enough, the regen will be able to get it up to almost full HP. You can put it into SMS, but let me ask you this: would you rather have 5 H/S + some health, or a couple of extra damage (that may be dodged or may miss) + more chance to stun (again, same scenario)?

programmed
12-21-2013, 02:04 PM
But if the opponent has restore and stomp/sms you away for long enough, the regen will be able to get it up to almost full HP. You can put it into SMS, but let me ask you this: would you rather have 5 H/S + some health, or a couple of extra damage (that may be dodged or may miss) + more chance to stun (again, same scenario)?

I'm not saying you guys are wrong I'm just saying I never found it needed until level 61 and up where birds and mages do more damage than in 56 and below.

IGN Storm
12-21-2013, 02:07 PM

5 more h/s for 5 sec plus 10 hp, thats 35 hp healed every 16 seconds
1 more point in SMS is 10 damage more every 4 secs which is 40 more damage every 16 seconds with higher stun. Besides, using heal wastes .5 seconds, often enough time for the opponent to debuff you first causing you to miss your debuff.

The difference is small but every bit helps

Reunegade
12-21-2013, 04:18 PM
5 more h/s for 5 sec plus 10 hp, thats 35 hp healed every 16 seconds
1 more point in SMS is 10 damage more every 4 secs which is 40 more damage every 16 seconds with higher stun. Besides, using heal wastes .5 seconds, often enough time for the opponent to debuff you first causing you to miss your debuff.

The difference is small but every bit helps
Nice analysis, but I'd rather take 100% 35 health per 16 seconds than an indefinite SMS that does 40 damage even with stun.

programmed
12-21-2013, 05:28 PM
Nice analysis, but I'd rather take 100% 35 health per 16 seconds than an indefinite SMS that does 40 damage even with stun.

You'd rather have heal, we'd rather have the extra damage. We're all allowed to have our own opinions, so can't we just leave it at that instead of playing "lets prove who's wrong"? :)

Trenton
12-21-2013, 08:01 PM
You'd rather have heal, we'd rather have the extra damage. We're all allowed to have our own opinions, so can't we just leave it at that instead of playing "lets prove who's wrong"? :) He's not proving you wrong, he's saying 1 heal is better

SMS can be dodged, missed, or out of ranged, I'd say having the extra health (considering you can make them be pushed away from you) you can heal more, thus having more health, and allowing you to take more hits. Also since bow bear is more common at 51, I'd rather have the 1 heal rather than 2 sms, considering one point in sms is nothing to a bow bear who stays away from his target.

programmed
12-21-2013, 08:51 PM
He's not proving you wrong, he's saying 1 heal is better

I'm not just meaning him that was aimed for him, storm, me, and whoever else was in it. Me and storm were arguing that SMS is better while him and argyros (don't think I spelled that right) were arguing that heal is better as if someone was trying to prove someone else wrong. All I'm saying is maybe we should just stop and think about how everyone can have their own opinions on how their Pvp style is.

IGN Storm
12-21-2013, 10:00 PM
He's not proving you wrong, he's saying 1 heal is better

SMS can be dodged, missed, or out of ranged, I'd say having the extra health (considering you can make them be pushed away from you) you can heal more, thus having more health, and allowing you to take more hits. Also since bow bear is more common at 51, I'd rather have the 1 heal rather than 2 sms, considering one point in sms is nothing to a bow bear who stays away from his target.

Heal is useless if you already have full hp. SMS has a higher stun chance at 2 so when you stomp sms someone away, there will be a higher chance that they will remain stunned and away from you.

Trenton
12-21-2013, 10:32 PM
Heal is useless if you already have full hp. SMS has a higher stun chance at 2 so when you stomp sms someone away, there will be a higher chance that they will remain stunned and away from you. Yet stomp-sms creates a repulse effect, and it's useless if they're stunned and away from you.

IGN Storm
12-21-2013, 10:44 PM
Yet stomp-sms creates a repulse effect, and it's useless if they're stunned and away from you.

Stomp SMS will keep them within 10m, unless you use beckon before you stomped. A dex bear should just HS Stomp SMS, beckon stomp sms just throws them away from you, allowing them to regen

Reunegade
12-22-2013, 09:16 AM
Heal is useless if you already have full hp. SMS has a higher stun chance at 2 so when you stomp sms someone away, there will be a higher chance that they will remain stunned and away from you.
If you're low on health, then you can just stomp-sms and use restore. If the opponent doesn't have restore, they won't be able to compete with your regen.

IGN Storm
12-22-2013, 01:47 PM
If you're low on health, then you can just stomp-sms and use restore. If the opponent doesn't have restore, they won't be able to compete with your regen.

Stomp SMS(2) offers a longer average stun time than Stomp SMS(1) which will give you more time to regen. A scarab bow bear with RS helm and armour has at least 25 h/s, SMS keeps them stunned for 2 seconds which is 50 more HP

Trenton
12-22-2013, 02:18 PM
Stomp SMS(2) offers a longer average stun time than Stomp SMS(1) which will give you more time to regen. A scarab bow bear with RS helm and armour has at least 25 h/s, SMS keeps them stunned for 2 seconds which is 50 more HP Where did you hear putting more points into sms gives a LONGER stun time..?

programmed
12-22-2013, 04:47 PM
Where did you hear putting more points into sms gives a LONGER stun time..?

It doesn't have longer stun. Just increased stun chance

IGN Storm
12-22-2013, 04:54 PM
Where did you hear putting more points into sms gives a LONGER stun time..?

Average stun time. If SMS doesn't stun, it gives a stun time of 0 seconds, if it does 2 seconds. So since SMS at 2 has a higher stun chance than at 1, after repeated use, SMS(2) will have stunned someone for a longer period of time than SMS(1)

Reunegade
12-22-2013, 04:56 PM
Average stun time. If SMS doesn't stun, it gives a stun time of 0 seconds, if it does 2 seconds. So since SMS at 2 has a higher stun chance than at 1, after repeated use, SMS(2) will have stunned someone for a longer period of time than SMS(1)
Actually, it depends on if SMS(2) stuns twice. It may just be that SMS(1) stuns twice in a row and SMS(2) doesn't stun at all.

IGN Storm
12-22-2013, 05:15 PM
Actually, it depends on if SMS(2) stuns twice. It may just be that SMS(1) stuns twice in a row and SMS(2) doesn't stun at all.

Well yeah but when used say 1000 times, SMS(2) will obviously stun more often than SMS(1)

I can see why you and Trent might want 1 restore, it is completely viable, but it all comes down to play style. If 1 Restore works better for you guys, fair enough. But personally I enjoy more points in SMS.

Gragorak
12-22-2013, 05:37 PM
It's a fact that SMS(2) has higher expected value stun time than SMS(1). SMS(2) has 0.8 seconds, SMS(1) only 0.4 seconds. Remember that this game is based on averages.

I would say that restore and 2nd point in SMS are about equally good choices. I prefer restore, but I can very well understand why someone wants to have higher SMS instead.

BlueSkied
12-23-2013, 08:00 PM
MATH
SKILLS
TIMING...

pls 51 bear can just spam with mediocre knowledge of range and win even glyph birds

winterblood
12-23-2013, 09:46 PM
When versing a Mage or another bear, try to use wall/tree, when they are stuck on the wall, don't use beckon unless u need to pull them into the wall, I think there is a old guide by Zeus that tells u everything about bears and walls. You need to take control of the other bear and u win

GRIZZY
12-27-2013, 07:44 PM
Thanks for all the help guys. Sry I got banned for a week so I couldn't see till now

Argyros
12-27-2013, 08:51 PM
MATH
SKILLS
TIMING...

pls 51 bear can just spam with mediocre knowledge of range and win even glyph birds

I can beat most 51 bears, as a l51 bird... Just don't miss roots and blind lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk