PDA

View Full Version : Need options for the spell bar besides 1 col -> 4 col

pcm2a
11-19-2010, 12:30 PM
Maybe others are having the same problem as me. They need at least 2 columns of spells at all times, but sometimes they are going to need the 3rd or 4th column.

Two possible improvements:

Improvement One:
If spells are mapped to a colum, show each colum one at a time. Begins at 1 col->Press the book->2 col->Press the book->3 col->Press the book->1 col.
In this scenario the 4th column would be skipped since I have nothing assigned to it.

Improvement Two:
Allow the user to choose two positions, open and closed.
The default behavior would be 1 col closed, 4 col open.
A user could then choose to have 2 col closed and 3 col open.

KingFu
11-19-2010, 12:35 PM
Hmm, I kinda like the idea of improvement two, but I don't see it being necessary. If you don't have any skills assigned to the column, it shouldn't show any difference. The back of skills are transparent, so you'd only see the button with the skill on it.

The improvement one seems like such a hassle, I don't see it happening, nor want it to. I like the second one, but doesn't seem too needed.

asommers
11-19-2010, 12:38 PM
Only map two of the columns, and show all. Unused buttons shouldn't get in the way.

-ALS

pcm2a
11-19-2010, 01:03 PM
The problem is that I need a few items on column 3, but I only need them periodically. Like rez for instance. I don't like looking at that third column all the time but I need to see 2 always.

KingFu
11-19-2010, 01:09 PM
Ohhh, hmmm, well, you can take rev off the Map out, thats the only way I can think of. Problem is, when you need it, it's a hassle to out back on lol v