PDA

View Full Version : Bring Magic Castle Back

AvidLegend
12-20-2013, 03:01 AM
I'm not sure why STG took this away? I believe it was to make quick capping more difficult when they released the challenge for 76 cap, however they still kept Mega Maze because though it was slower it was the only way to cap in 4 days. Well I think we should start a vote to bring XP back to Magic Castle. Who is with me? Remember the good old days?

AvidLegend
12-20-2013, 03:02 AM
BTW I am back for those that might remember me :D vote count +1

Skillless
12-20-2013, 03:23 AM
Remember the good old days?

Funny. Capping in magic castle are the good old days for you. For me those are the terrible new days.
But I agree it's odd that that change only applies to one map as there is little difference in capping in magic castle compared to capping in mega maze I guess.

programmed
12-20-2013, 06:44 AM
Like Skillless said, how is that the good old days? It really wasn't that long ago when people used magic castle to level to be called the "old days". And I don't see why it's necessary to bring it back. I feel people shouldn't use mega maze and such because it ruins the fun IMO. Yes it's nice to level faster but you also get bored quicker. People level fast and get to endgame in a few days then they are eventually bored and want a new cap. I think people should level up the real way by going from Forest Haven all the way to Blacksmoke Mountain and capping at Blacksmoke instead of mega maze. Now I have to admit I have used mega maze to quickly level a character to 56 but I have only once before and it was insanely fast...too fast IMO. An hour of thrasher in mega maze and I could go from 18-56.

Cheenivie
12-20-2013, 07:21 AM
I remember running crush the keeper and badit boys hideout for hours. Made so many friends back then.

Rot
12-20-2013, 08:30 AM
I remember running crush the keeper and badit boys hideout for hours. Made so many friends back then.

agreed. you only need 4 friends to run mega maze ^^

even now i wonder why my old main has 300+ friends, lol

dudetus
12-20-2013, 08:34 AM

Oh the keeper runs

Doodlebeast
12-20-2013, 10:41 AM
agreed. you only need 4 friends to run mega maze ^^

even now i wonder why my old main has 300+ friends, lol

I haz 500+ on main back then. 300+ on second. 100+ on all other. I have no idea when did I added all those friends.

Ladyviviane
12-20-2013, 10:57 AM
I remember that I was very slow to cap took me 3 months to pass each caps missed soh from 20k of xp cuz was broke so couldn't buy all trashers that I wanted but I appreciated these times when w all my friends we did lions 1000 times , we supported each other's n we feel happy when one of us reached cap . I dun know how re open mega maze would help me earn 1xp missed for reaching 77 although ? :o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

billybob1
12-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Lol...magic castle.....All these nub end gamers with 5k kills, trying to scam everybody cuz they have no gold from lvl in up to fast, n then they have no pve skills n wonder y they get booted...pffffttttt

Cavoc
12-20-2013, 12:32 PM
Lol...magic castle.....All these nub end gamers with 5k kills, trying to scam everybody cuz they have no gold from lvl in up to fast, n then they have no pve skills n wonder y they get booted...pffffttttt

Dem scatter bears doe

Griffinfan
12-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Lazy noobs.

Chopper
12-20-2013, 03:28 PM
they should take away the XP anywhere elixir completely. It's just a lazy-pill

synfullmagic_23110
12-20-2013, 03:33 PM
they should take away the XP anywhere elixir completely. It's just a lazy-pill

I seen some low level trying to get many kills using ex everywhere...not always for easy leveling

IGN Storm
12-20-2013, 10:51 PM
If we bring back Magic Castle, even less players will play the actual campaign for the cap and won't actually "experience" the game fully. Sure Mega Maze works for leveling but it discouraged some people from just running the same easy level over and over again.