PDA

View Full Version : What are "Combos" and how to do different ones?

pcm2a
11-19-2010, 12:38 PM
So I figured out that if I aoe freeze then aoe fire, anything frozen seems to get knocked back and it says combo over their head.

Is this combo doing extra damage?

Are there other combos?

KingFu
11-19-2010, 12:42 PM
There is hot flash (Frostbite or ice storm + firestorm) ice shatter (frostbite or ice storm + stomp) nature strike (thorn root or thorn wall + lightning storm) terror (nightmare + he'll scream)

Those are some of the most commonly used Mage requiring combos. Also, yes, combos deal more damage, or deal a stronger debuff.

FluffNStuff
11-19-2010, 12:58 PM
There is hot flash (Frostbite or ice storm + firestorm) ice shatter (frostbite or ice storm + stomp) nature strike (thorn root or thorn wall + lightning storm) terror (nightmare + he'll scream)

Those are some of the most commonly used Mage requiring combos. Also, yes, combos deal more damage, or deal a stronger debuff.

Was testing, terror seems to be weakness + he will scream, not nightmare. Need to test more. And terror is an insane combo that strips the enemy of their dodge and armor, making them really easy to kill.

KingFu
11-19-2010, 01:11 PM
Was testing, terror seems to be weakness + he will scream, not nightmare. Need to test more. And terror is an insane combo that strips the enemy of their dodge and armor, making them really easy to kill.

Hmm, wasn't sure if it was weakness or nightmare. Also, I'd test if he'll scream and shattering scream make terror too. My friend told me it does, but not sure. I've activated it without an enchantress in the room before. Things would be easier if the devs just popped in and answered everything;).... Well, easier for us. Lol