PDA

View Full Version : Team Speak Guild?

MightyMicah
12-20-2013, 10:40 AM
Hey guys, I've been thinking and one thing that would make for domination in pvp would be communication. Oftentimes a team will be very disfunctional and get their butts handed to them, even when many individual members on the team are skilled at pvp.

I don't know if any of you have heard of teamspeak, but it's an app ($4.99 for iPad/iPhone and free for the computer) which allows you to use vocal communication with other groups of people. This could be extremely beneficial in pvp. With some coordination, we could be the most dominating pvp group of all time.

I was wondering, what if I created a guild dedicated to using this vocal communication in pvp? Would anyone be willing to hop on teamspeak and pvp with me? If you're interested, let me know! If not, I won't waste the money.

Let me know in the comments!
-MM

hellprince
12-20-2013, 11:02 AM
Hey guys, I've been thinking and one thing that would make for domination in pvp would be communication. Oftentimes a team will be very disfunctional and get their butts handed to them, even when many individual members on the team are skilled at pvp.

I don't know if any of you have heard of teamspeak, but it's an app ($4.99 for iPad/iPhone and free for the computer) which allows you to use vocal communication with other groups of people. This could be extremely beneficial in pvp. With some coordination, we could be the most dominating pvp group of all time.

I was wondering, what if I created a guild dedicated to using this vocal communication in pvp? Would anyone be willing to hop on teamspeak and pvp with me? If you're interested, let me know! If not, I won't waste the money.

Let me know in the comments!
-MM

hey mate your very right and i agree with you the one thing that makes my guild unbeatable at low level is communication but we often do it in guild chat , that app would really be fearsome and really important in game i would love to get with you on the app but my main is level 15 on the game and been that way for 1 year now if not more so cant level up
also mate you said its free on computer is it purchasable on google chrome web store or not ? thanks alot mate and best of luck to you

MightyMicah
12-20-2013, 01:29 PM
hey mate your very right and i agree with you the one thing that makes my guild unbeatable at low level is communication but we often do it in guild chat , that app would really be fearsome and really important in game i would love to get with you on the app but my main is level 15 on the game and been that way for 1 year now if not more so cant level up
also mate you said its free on computer is it purchasable on google chrome web store or not ? thanks alot mate and best of luck to you

Hmm, I don't know about google chrome, but they have versions of Team speak for virtually all devices. Just type in "team speak" on Google and it will show up.

By the way, if I makes a 15 twink, could I join your guild on it? I'd really love to get in on some good pvp action and 36 seems kind of lacking.

hellprince
12-20-2013, 02:09 PM
Hmm, I don't know about google chrome, but they have versions of Team speak for virtually all devices. Just type in "team speak" on Google and it will show up.

By the way, if I makes a 15 twink, could I join your guild on it? I'd really love to get in on some good pvp action and 36 seems kind of lacking.

ofcourse you can ^_^ you'd be more than welcome just pm your lvl 15 on here or find me in the game my ign is hellprince ^_^.thanks for the info about the app already downloaded it

Contravention
12-20-2013, 04:58 PM
Haha that app seems interesting I'm in on it

Contravention
12-20-2013, 05:10 PM
That app is so laggy @.@ keeps saying user disconnected from channel

MightyMicah
12-20-2013, 07:51 PM
That app is so laggy @.@ keeps saying user disconnected from channel

Lol that must be because you're in a public room. People really were disconnecting xD

Contravention
12-20-2013, 10:02 PM
.-. I don't know how to use the am it says I don't even have permission to make a private room

MightyMicah
12-21-2013, 05:02 PM
.-. I don't know how to use the am it says I don't even have permission to make a private room

Well the deal is that if you want to make a private room, you've got to pay for the services. However, there are hundreds of open rooms where people don't mind you hopping into a small section of it. That's what we would do if we tried it at all. We'd just find a good spot where people didn't mind us jumping in.

Dienoobs
12-21-2013, 08:07 PM
ooohhhh sounds like fun. would you need to be in the same guild to talk or could you just chat among friends? as I'm on several various PvP levels and would need to communicate with different friends in other guilds in pvp.

MightyMicah
12-22-2013, 12:04 AM
ooohhhh sounds like fun. would you need to be in the same guild to talk or could you just chat among friends? as I'm on several various PvP levels and would need to communicate with different friends in other guilds in pvp.

That's a good point, I suppose we wouldn't need a single guild. It might be helpful though and draw people in. Either way, you make an excellent point! We could easily do it with friends.

hellprince
12-22-2013, 02:45 AM
That's a good point, I suppose we wouldn't need a single guild. It might be helpful though and draw people in. Either way, you make an excellent point! We could easily do it with friends.

yeah with friends its nice but i see it more important as in for example 5 on 5 ctf matches when you have the flag and need help instead of trying to type it in or just runnin on luck you can tell them exactly where you are and vice versa if the flag is in danger this app if used correctly the users would be unbeatable ^_^,and i also believe its better to be used on one guild so that guild would have that mystic aura around it and uniqueness that will draw players in specially pro pvp players ^_^

MightyMicah
12-22-2013, 08:46 AM
yeah with friends its nice but i see it more important as in for example 5 on 5 ctf matches when you have the flag and need help instead of trying to type it in or just runnin on luck you can tell them exactly where you are and vice versa if the flag is in danger this app if used correctly the users would be unbeatable ^_^,and i also believe its better to be used on one guild so that guild would have that mystic aura around it and uniqueness that will draw players in specially pro pvp players ^_^

My thoughts exactly! When people see the success of the guild, naturally they'd want to get in on it. Of course, not everyone, but still.

Contravention
12-22-2013, 08:00 PM
I downloaded the app but I still have to buy stuff just to talk? @.@

MightyMicah
12-22-2013, 08:38 PM
I downloaded the app but I still have to buy stuff just to talk? @.@

Wut...>.< I didn't have to pay anything

I'm pretty sure the app is out to get you bro haha

Contravention
12-23-2013, 02:15 AM
I had to buy it @.@

Exol
12-25-2013, 05:19 PM
Use Raidcall if on chrome. o.o

MightyMicah
12-25-2013, 07:54 PM
Use Raidcall if on chrome. o.o

Unfortunately I use an iPad and raid call is not an option. That's why I started this thread bud.

Laar
12-28-2013, 11:04 PM
Ik this isn't the place to say this but. Mighty, did u quit PL? :O

MightyMicah
12-29-2013, 11:11 AM
Ik this isn't the place to say this but. Mighty, did u quit PL? :O

Yes indeed. PL is no longer the game it once was. Pm me if you wanna know more.