PDA

View Full Version : Savior of Frozen hope..Bug?

Uzii
12-20-2013, 02:30 PM
Yestrday when i completed all daily quests i wasnt able to complete the Savior of Frozen Hope, the marker was white and i didnt get the day. I didnt enter the lair trough that daily free acces to Goblin, but i just joined a friend.

Today i took all daily quests and then i took that daily free acces to Goblin and entered the Lair. I fought Goblin, cambe back to Frozen Hope and turned in the quest, and i was able to turn in the Savior of Frozen Hope quest too, i got a day, without doing and ending those 2 other daily quests (Keeping warm and Thawing the chill). Before the free acces to Goblin update i needed to finish those 2 quests and then turn in the Savior of Fozen Hope quest.
Is this intentionall or is it a bug?

Instanthumor
12-20-2013, 02:45 PM
I turned in all my quests and got my Frozen chest, so I opened it of course, and got nothing. Is anyone else experiencing this too?

Steverd
12-20-2013, 05:21 PM
Yestrday when i completed all daily quests i wasnt able to complete the Savior of Frozen Hope, the marker was white and i didnt get the day. I didnt enter the lair trough that daily free acces to Goblin, but i just joined a friend.

It's been TWO DAYS in a row now, I've completed all quest and it didn't count towards my 'Savior of Frozen Hope'.
What is going on.

Steverd
12-20-2013, 05:29 PM
It looks like it's stuck at: "Hope for Frozen Hope", there are no more quest to complete, yet this is still showing.
Even kill Thorbold. And completed that Help daughter quest. There are no one with a Question mark or '!'

What's missing?

Fiuzean
12-20-2013, 10:42 PM
u may miss Frost fiend. he drop quest

Steverd
12-20-2013, 10:58 PM

OMG man, how did you know. That WAS IT!!! I've killed Frost Fiend many times, but never stop to pick up
his quest... I hope this helps others!
Thanks man!

keikali
12-20-2013, 11:52 PM

Pretty much this.

Some people would easily overlook the Frost Fiend quest just like when STS had the Halloween Event with Jack Hellows.

Uzii
12-21-2013, 02:35 PM

Pretty much this.

Some people would easily overlook the Frost Fiend quest just like when STS had the Halloween Event with Jack Hellows.

No. No it my case. I did all quests.

And for the second part of my post i want to add i tried again today and i again got the Savior of Frozen Hope quest done, without even going elsewhere as Lair (free daily acces) and Frozen Hope.
No need to bother with searching for infected ones and so dont tell me its not a bug.
Im curious if it will work for someone else too.