PDA

View Full Version : Reverse the Curse help needed

Steverd
12-20-2013, 03:42 PM
Need some help/advice on 'Reverse the Curse'.
1. I've run Southern Seas twenty times, the portal only opened once and only one person went it.
2. I purchase the Access to Thorbold, and I am alone. I've waited twenty minutes and no one joins.
3. I've invited friends or guild members while in Thorbold and they say that they can't enter.

OK, what should I do? Goto Thorbold and wait longer for some help? I've tried to solo Thorbold and can't win.

Thanks

Desperoto
12-20-2013, 03:52 PM
1. Why did you not enter?
2. When u pay for acces, the poeple who joins has to pay plat to. And nobody will do that (For the knight then)
3 Same as 2

Steverd
12-20-2013, 03:56 PM
1. Why did you not enter?
2. When u pay for acces, the poeple who joins has to pay plat to. And nobody will do that (For the knight then)
3 Same as 2

1. Yes, I did enter, but we didn't get Thorbold....
2. Thank you for the info!!

Which Elite run are quicker/easier. Not sure my Mage is strong enough at lvl 35.
How is Elite Southern Seas, any better portal rates?

Thanks,

Desperoto
12-20-2013, 04:02 PM
1. Yes, I did enter, but we didn't get Thorbold....
2. Thank you for the info!!

Which Elite run are quicker/easier. Not sure my Mage is strong enough at lvl 35.
How is Elite Southern Seas, any better portal rates?

Thanks,
I prefer to go random in maps like Southern Seas or Shuyal tower. When a portal spawns u need to invite 1 guildie before u enter. Then look what boss it is.
You can invite other guildies now and maybe if you're lucky you find the knight or the dragon.
Goodluck !

Steverd
12-20-2013, 05:19 PM
I prefer to go random in maps like Southern Seas or Shuyal tower. When a portal spawns u need to invite 1 guildie before u enter. Then look what boss it is.
You can invite other guildies now and maybe if you're lucky you find the knight or the dragon.
Goodluck !

I was able to finally solo Thorbold with my Mage and Prance.
Just took about 10 minutes and 200 pots.
The problem was I am at work and have the volume OFF. It's much easier with the volume turned ON
so when you hear the scream, spam the pots.

Thanks

Fyrce
12-20-2013, 06:23 PM
You can actually avoid all his attacks - I think he's got 4 different ones? The hardest one is his multiple red circle one, but since you're ranged, you should be able to keep moving and move between the circles.

I actually think his attacks are easier to avoid solo since he's aiming just at you.

Steverd
12-20-2013, 10:56 PM
You can actually avoid all his attacks - I think he's got 4 different ones? The hardest one is his multiple red circle one, but since you're ranged, you should be able to keep moving and move between the circles.
I actually think his attacks are easier to avoid solo since he's aiming just at you.

YES, it will definately be easier next time.
Here is my Mage stats with Prance, nothing amazing, but was enough to beat Thorbold with.
Any other advice?

Thanks