PDA

View Full Version : Platinum offers disponibilty.

Anarchist
12-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Are the free platinum offers from nativex (and the other company i dont remember right now) available in Italy?? plz help.

Snakespeare
12-20-2013, 04:45 PM
fwiw, disponible in latinate languages mean available, so disponsibility means availability.

Anarchist
12-21-2013, 01:45 AM
Oh thanks.. i always mistake mixing english and italian language zzz..

VanRah
12-21-2013, 04:20 AM
Are the free platinum offers from nativex (and the other company i dont remember right now) available in Italy?? plz help.

There are few offers from them (the max u can get is 15 plats though on a total of 3 offers...) but they NEVER give the plat...

As I already stated in other threads...FAKE OFFERS.

Gotta be in USA to get 1000 + plats offers...

Anarchist
12-21-2013, 07:34 AM
Oww very bad this an international game everybody should have access to everything that can help them ingame and by the way me too have been "scammed" they still own me 560 plat...

Chaim Nail
12-21-2013, 07:41 AM
I managed to get 16 plat from three free offers of NativeX, but even afer installing and playing "Empire: Four Kingdoms" twice now I still haven't received the 32 plat offered, the status just says "Pending"

phillyr
12-21-2013, 10:00 AM
They owe me quite a sum also

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Samhayne
12-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Hey guys,

The way offers work is that they are basically advertising. A company can buy print ads, radio ads, tv ads, etc. Free Offers is another way to advertise something. People get the incentive of premium currency in a game they care about (in this case Arcane Legends) to take advantage of an offer. So, it isn't us or NativeX or TrialPay (another offer provider we use) that determine what offers are where, but whether there is a company that wants to advertise in a particular region on a particular device.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Anarchist
12-22-2013, 02:21 AM
Oh, guess i have to find a place to live in the US *opens google for research*

Chaim Nail
12-22-2013, 05:55 AM
Certain offers only avaiable in certain regions of the globe is understandable, but if you're in the right location and you bought a product/service from a company and you didn't get your platinum, how do you get them to cough up?