PDA

View Full Version : Account been hacked

aleyf
12-21-2013, 05:37 AM
hi... my friend acc been hacked. how this happened? he never tell anyone his password even email... My friend said, he online his other acc, and check at friendlist that his other acc online, but who make it? he go check his acc that online itself, and got all his item and gold '0'... i dont want this happen to me

Konviict
12-21-2013, 05:39 AM
He hacked hisself Oo

aleyf
12-21-2013, 05:40 AM
lol

Maalice
12-21-2013, 07:15 AM
He hacked hisself Oo

Lol

Desperoto
12-21-2013, 04:23 PM
LOL

Desperoto
12-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Am i the only one who's confused after reading this?

matanofx
12-21-2013, 04:43 PM
Let me explain it to you dear trolls.

His friend has a couple of accounts, while he was online on one of his accounts he saw that his toon from the other account is online

He logged on that 2nd account to find out all his gold was gone.

Did he never give anyone his email/password? i dont know and i cant know but thats a different story, please dont troll people who are new here in forums.

aleyf
12-21-2013, 05:54 PM
sry, my english is bad...
all is true, but... last paragraft, i need to edit... he never give anyone his email/password.
sry again 4 my english...

Juicymango
12-21-2013, 05:59 PM
Hmm maybe your friend should contact support...
And agree with mata... You don't need much english skills to understand what aleyf meant...

Delphina
12-21-2013, 08:08 PM
Please tell your friend to contact support@spacetimestudios.com so we can look into his case.

Maalice
12-21-2013, 08:57 PM

His friend has a couple of accounts, while he was online on one of his accounts he saw that his toon from the other account is online

Did he never give anyone his email/password? i dont know and i cant know but thats a different story, please dont troll people who are new here in forums.

It's very unlikely that someone would take the time to "hack" some newbie toon... Don't u think that if someone really took the time to "hack" someone that he would do it to someone that was worth "hacking". I lol'd not due to the fact that he got "hacked" but because it seems to be something other than "hacking". I'm not going to go into speculations or accusations, but I highly doubt that his friend was really "hacked".

kurd4ever
12-22-2013, 11:30 PM
Lol is that friend name fionafref?

shaltane
12-22-2013, 11:50 PM

Well said especially the last part

Valkiryas
12-23-2013, 06:40 AM
Support can't help, I was hacked 2 monts ago and sts send me a mensage.

I never give my information and then they say:

"WE CANT DO ANYTHING"

So support is useless now, now i just have 11M (Because that gold was in different accounts) But i lost all my mythics.

Just saying my stori.

thanya_bluegirls
12-23-2013, 08:41 AM
i understand well wht aleyf said...and sorry to hear tht,idk about hack ._. hope sts will fix it :)

Hinataa
12-24-2013, 02:28 AM
I see a lot of hacking accs lately, n i experienced it myself... i feel sorry for ur friend, but i guess it wasnt huge amount because as i understand hack didnt happen to his main acc, so theres luck in smth bad i guesss:)

utpal
12-24-2013, 03:32 AM
how on earth a online mmorpg game can b hacked?
either the Guy was lured to give scamer his accnt info or u trusted him too much.

Rare
12-25-2013, 08:12 AM
I'm just curious. How do they guess your email AND password?

Romaniankidd91
12-30-2013, 01:53 AM
lmao... its not difficult to hack.. thats all im saying on that lol... just feel sorry for the people that do it.. stealing others hard work :( shame

IGN: Romaniankidd.51,Romkillz.41,Romnubsy.20,Poopscoop. 51,Skillzaishere.50