PDA

View Full Version : Breezaga's arcane skill always misses me

Skeokateva
12-21-2013, 03:47 PM
Breezaga's arcane skill always misses me, and hits someone else sometimes it even misses when I am standing closest to breezaga. I dont mind helping out with a party boost but primarily I would think my pets skill is supposed to hit me since he only hits 1 player, or plz make him have actual party boost instead. I don't know of this is a bug and also would like to know of other player @ different lvl experience this breezaga and myself are lvl 21. Thx

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Orageunas
12-21-2013, 04:18 PM
His arcane ability only hits one player (maybe bug?) and it should hit closest player. Mine is lvl 35 and have still same problems...

ElfDreamer
12-22-2013, 05:02 AM
Yeahh his arcane skill only heal one player n ONLY heal a player most near him!!! Its so bad!!! Usless breezaga have a bigger area skill, but only heal 1 player.
I think its bug!!
Hope samhayne read n response it.!!!

Ravager
12-22-2013, 05:38 AM
Thats how Ribbit used to be then they fixed it.

Orageunas
12-22-2013, 03:54 PM
Hoping they fixx it soon...

Skeokateva
01-08-2014, 12:23 PM
Bump, would really like to make good use of this pet, plz fix

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Sorcerie
01-08-2014, 04:35 PM
Agreed, Bree's arcane ability needs to be a party buff instead of closest single ally.

I mean really, what's the sense in having such a large flashy arcane ability for just one ally? >.>;;

It's basically just a glorified band aid, at least with a party effect it will be worthy of it's legendary status.

Farhazard
01-11-2014, 06:23 PM
It has to be an area heal,and his stat is bad,only have 2 effect same as Snowball. Other Legendary pet have at least 3 effect(except Breez and Snowball). I doubt STS will have to change the stat or it will be "Epic" rarity pet :(