PDA

View Full Version : discontinued l56 cap item

for the lulz
12-22-2013, 06:54 AM
look at the most expencive item in cs as of 22.12.13 in the crafting section
its a ruby gem , as far as i know this gem is discontinued and was used to craft the l56 crown of persistence right? its listed at 2 mil , is it worth it

Gragorak
12-22-2013, 09:58 AM
Yeah, it was crafting material for the CoP.

It's one of the rarest items in PL (I've seen/heard about four of them in my life), so it's basically impossible to determine it's value. If you want it, 2m is fair price.

Trenton
12-22-2013, 10:21 AM
Exactly what Gragorak said. If you really want it, it may be worth the 2 mil to you. I'm not a collector, and I'm not interested, I'd buy it for like 20k. It's just the worth of it to someone else may be much higher.

TEOKILLO
12-22-2013, 01:08 PM
It'd probably be worth so much if u could actually see the pixels like other items

for the lulz
12-22-2013, 02:06 PM
well its a good thing that i have cash to blow , on my way to BUY DAT RUBAYYYYYY

for the lulz
12-22-2013, 02:08 PM
on second thoughts , nvm , im too cheap for something u cant even see

Xvanitykingx
12-22-2013, 04:49 PM
What would you do with it besides just keeping it in your inventory?

~xvanitykingx

Gracious
12-22-2013, 04:59 PM
What would you do with it besides just keeping it in your inventory?

~xvanitykingx It'd be like remembering a part of pocket legends history. Like stated above, its up to the buyer whether or not it has any true worth. Someone who's looking to buy it, most likely isn't looking to resell, rather keep as a part of their collection or even remember an awesome time and era long passed.

LEVEL ONE
12-22-2013, 06:50 PM
It'd be like remembering a part of pocket legends history. Like stated above, its up to the buyer whether or not it has any true worth. Someone who's looking to buy it, most likely isn't looking to resell, rather keep as a part of their collection or even remember an awesome time and era long passed.

Or get a wammo instead. It's 4x cheaper, older, plus you can hit people with it.

Gracious
12-22-2013, 07:34 PM
It'd be like remembering a part of pocket legends history. Like stated above, its up to the buyer whether or not it has any true worth. Someone who's looking to buy it, most likely isn't looking to resell, rather keep as a part of their collection or even remember an awesome time and era long passed.

Or get a wammo instead. It's 4x cheaper, older, plus you can hit people with it. haha I like this.

Argyros
12-22-2013, 09:19 PM
Omg if I had the cash I'd buy it. 0.0

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Skillless
12-23-2013, 12:49 AM
To start a collection of rare items, also look for fine gold plating, same story as ruby gem.

Reunegade
12-23-2013, 09:05 AM
Question, is a dingy tradeable?

BlueSkied
12-23-2013, 09:08 AM

Yes

Reunegade
12-23-2013, 09:09 AM
Hmm, so if you get ruby gem, gold plating, and dingy, then you can make a COPPPPPPP :devilish:

Skillless
12-23-2013, 09:13 AM
Hmm, so if you get ruby gem, gold plating, and dingy, then you can make a COPPPPPPP :devilish:

You only need a dingy crown to craft it into a vanity.
And that is not tradable. Would be 10 gold caps I guess

Argyros
12-23-2013, 09:13 AM
No its not.^

Ask Zeus, I've also looked it up, its unfortunately not tradable.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

TEOKILLO
12-23-2013, 04:39 PM

Yes

Lol

javiemma
12-24-2013, 06:39 PM
For a collector this item is priceless. I would buy it in a heart beat but I have one already.

BroadCastle
12-25-2013, 07:35 AM
Hello everyone,

well im the guy whos listing gem in cs. And most of what you say is truth. There is absolutely no practical use for it, its only collectable item. Goes along with fine gold platting (the only epic crafting component so far) its most rare crafting piece in PL. The discussion about value is pretty irrelevant. Hardly depends on buyer tho. My last offer is 1,5m and i think ill let it go for it. Consider, 2m is still a change for alot of players. We are paying 40m for ESB and many other huge payouts. This item, however useless, is much much more rare than any ESB, i think the rarity is simmilar to green forgotten bow for example. If I were collector of these things, I wouldnt let it go even for 10m :)

Cheers and Merry Christmas to you!

Doodlebeast
12-25-2013, 07:47 AM
Hello everyone,

well im the guy whos listing gem in cs. And most of what you say is truth. There is absolutely no practical use for it, its only collectable item. Goes along with fine gold platting (the only epic crafting component so far) its most rare crafting piece in PL. The discussion about value is pretty irrelevant. Hardly depends on buyer tho. My last offer is 1,5m and i think ill let it go for it. Consider, 2m is still a change for alot of players. We are paying 40m for ESB and many other huge payouts. This item, however useless, is much much more rare than any ESB, i think the rarity is simmilar to green forgotten bow for example. If I were collector of these things, I wouldnt let it go even for 10m :)

Cheers and Merry Christmas to you!

Advertisement time! ^o^

BroadCastle
12-25-2013, 08:35 AM
Haha, yea probably. It wasnt my point at all but right it may seem so :)

Doodlebeast
12-25-2013, 08:36 AM
Haha, yea probably. It wasnt my point at all but right it may seem so :)

Merry Christmas!

wenjia_niu
01-06-2014, 04:50 AM
What is it exactly? I have never heard of it, never see it in cs

Extreme
01-06-2014, 05:59 AM
What is it exactly? I have never heard of it, never see it in cs

Ruby gem.