PDA

View Full Version : I'm really sick of frostir

phillyr
12-22-2013, 08:39 AM
Either his red zone NEEDS TO BE CHANGED our his ACTUAL HIT RADIUS needs to be changed...been this way since I can remember he hits outside the red zone. As a mage...this is devastating...please get this boss working correctly, otherwise...what's the point in showing a red danger zone?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

keikali
12-22-2013, 10:58 AM
Inan Hesh is the same. If you're literally outside of the red zone and not even borderline, you get stunned and or worst killed in Elites.

bhutkeyur
12-22-2013, 12:16 PM
agreed...those ice patch near boss fight + red zone = its reallly tricky to dodge aoe as warrior. Many times Frosty also can one shot legendary gear tank. Also frosty got passive knockback.

Shadow217
12-23-2013, 04:47 PM
Inan Hesh is the same. If you're literally outside of the red zone and not even borderline, you get stunned and or worst killed in Elites.

I haven't seen that problem and I've farmed him 30-50 times(but this is in normal map) I think what it is, when you get caught in the first red area attack a second one follows but if you got hit by the first one the stun keeps you in lock and he can one shot you its pretty annoying as a rogue and Mage but the attack is not bugged unlike frostir who gets you even if you Dodge but yeah I still don't think its fair to be one-shot atleast make it so we drop to 1% or something.

phillyr
12-23-2013, 10:19 PM
I haven't seen that problem and I've farmed him 30-50 times(but this is in normal map) I think what it is, when you get caught in the first red area attack a second one follows but if you got hit by the first one the stun keeps you in lock and he can one shot you its pretty annoying as a rogue and Mage but the attack is not bugged unlike frostir who gets you even if you Dodge but yeah I still don't think its fair to be one-shot atleast make it so we drop to 1% or something.

I hear that lol no fully mythic player should get one shot by any mob or boss imo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk