PDA

View Full Version : <Break Down> Recruitment ( New Guild)

Silvarha
12-22-2013, 09:48 AM
Welcome To Break Down!

We are a friendly helpful guild, we came here form other mmos, Robin n my self have been gaming and running guilds for the past 8 yrs, We are a husband and wife team you could say lol. Break Down will be about PVP. & PVE. We are a mature guild ( meaning were adults lol) We would Like to just have fun and enjoy the game as much as possible. Our forums will be up soon n ill post a better Recruitment soon..lol.. All levels are welcome to join same goes for classes.. as we are new to game and would love to create a family here as we have in many other games.

Rules:

1. No Flaming, Bashing you get the drifft.
2. No Begging
3. Keep your noise clean (i.e dont go off botting/hacking stick to game rules)
4. English only in guild chat
5. respect the guild leader and officers.
6. Help each other out.
7. NO KILLING EACH OTHER IN PVP .. unless they give there permission.
8. Selling in guild .. don't over price it.

BIGGEST RULE!

Everyone should know this..

DO NOT SPAM GUILD CHAT.. please .. it is annoying and well wont get you no where!

This is all we ask. were pretty layed back and friendly people. we ask you to do atleast help each other out. :). We will have a guild contest and such as well its in the making. :)

Ranks:

Leader:
Robinhoodsr

Main Officer:
Silvarha (basically vice leader)

Other Officers:

Vilitra
Noveara

Recruiters:

Blazedfox

Currently all spots are open..

Requirements for Officers: Must be active.. follow the rules.. simple.

Requirements for recruiters: lvl 10 or above.

Apply here or pm us in game.. Leave the following format.

IGN:
Class:
Level:

P.s We are only 35/35 but we can n will help as much as we can. We are looking for officers and recruiters.

Silvarha
12-24-2013, 05:09 PM
We are still looking for some active officers and recruiters. Pm Robinhoodsr or Silvarha for more details.

Norman Vincent Arrington
12-25-2013, 06:19 PM
Update: got a few more members. Also bought a Guild Hall :) .. We are still looking for reliable Officers and recruiters. Find us in game or pm us on forums.

Avaree
12-26-2013, 02:36 PM
wishing you all the best :)

Norman Vincent Arrington
12-26-2013, 08:38 PM
wishing you all the best :)

Thanks. We are slowly building up. As now we have a lot of currently active members. We will be leveling up together and helping each other out as much as we can. I believe a guild that is like family is stronger than any of the top guilds that don't know there memebers just there levels and gear.

Silvarha
12-26-2013, 08:53 PM
wishing you all the best :) than you very much :) .. Hoping to get there xD

SayCreed
12-29-2013, 10:21 AM
all the best with your guild

Norman Vincent Arrington
12-31-2013, 06:38 PM
all the best with your guild

Thanks.... its growing good with a lot of active memebers. I hope it keeps growing.

BudakGemuk
01-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Thanks.... its growing good with a lot of active memebers. I hope it keeps growing.

It will, give it time.

Silvarha
01-03-2014, 03:46 PM
We now have 42 people, still looking for recruiter's and officers as well as active people .. If you wish to join message Silvarha or Robinhoosr or any other officers.

Silvarha
01-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Robinhoodsr & I hit 35 today. We have a few other active 26++ in guild .. We are looking for more as we would like to run elite maps.

chalce
01-20-2014, 11:04 AM
IGN Chalce
Class Rogue
LvL 22

English but lives in Holland,mother of 2 so I do play some erratic hours but am on most days since I started playing before xmas ,I quite enjoy what ive done /seen of the game so far.Long time gamer over 10 years in various mmorpgs would like to join a casual fun guild if theres space:-)